Summer 2019

>summer 2019

Alright lads let's guess the shitty plot

They rehash Toy Story 2 with the new girl.

It's all about Bo Peep coming back and a love story between her and Woody. Something that could have easily just been a Valentine's Day special

This was confirmed when it was first announced.

That sounds fucking terrible. Have they said what they plan on doing for Cars 3, we didn't even need a Cars 2 so I can only assume its going to be bad.

> Sid returns and kidnaps Bonnie.

>Woody and co. have to do the unthinkable and find Andy and tell him they live.

> They team up.

> Andy's mom goes full MILF.

> Bonnie is revealed to be Boo from Monstars inc

> Pixar theory comfirned

> 100% on Rotten Tomatos.

The end of the world happens and it's like Mad Max but with Cars

It's going to be Mad Max but with Cars

Andy gets kicked out of college and has his life go downhill. After Buzz and Woody telling him they're real to help him feel better, the three turn to a life of petty crime and drug abuse.

Jessie reveals to Woody and Mr Potato head shes been moving large amounts of cocaine with the help of the Little Green Men and she needs to flee for Canada because Buzz has been building a case on her for the past 3 movies and is ready to bust her ass and take her in.

I'll be dead in 2019. and my ghost will have fucked your mom, so I won't care.

Andy finds out his toys are alive

We dive into how the toys became alive

In all honesty this sounds not bad.

Is really want to know if this is true

Plot is Lightning McQueen, now a veteran race car, is struggling to keep up with the newer generation of rookies and is working with a Latina trainer named Cruz Ramirez to get in better shape.

So basically a Rocky movie

Cars 3, The Incredibles 2, and Wreck It Ralph 2 all getting pushed closer gives me hope they are really good. Toy Story 4 getting pushed off worries me.

Some idiots on the internet keep puting hot glue and semen in their toys, so all the toys in the world rebel against humanity

Basically puppet master in global scale

Well, in 2019, Andy is gonna be, like, 32 right? He probably has a couple kids and wants to get his toys back for them, but now that Bonnie is a teenager, she's rebellious.

The toys find out that Bonnie did the exact same thing to one of her toys that the one girl did to Lotso, and the abandoned toy tries to get the other toys to leave Bonnie. Woody has to convince his friends and the abandoned toy to be Bonnie's toys again.

I like it

> It's about bo peep and woody.

Why don't they focus more on Buzz? he's clearly the superior character

>Toys are being on the verge of being completely terminated because the children would rather play with tablets and cellphones. Andy and Buzz will cater the adult audience about encouraging their children to play with toy so that they may grow their imagination. Andy and Buzz will destroy the control of the negative media and children will want to play with toys again. Andy will be a YouTube celebrity promoting this.

God help us if this is a reality. $UICIDE when?

It's a joke you retards

That doesn't too bad, tbqh f a m.

*sound
Fug

just skip it guys.

You forgot one

>Chris-Chan's brother gives it a negative review and knocks it down to 99%

We can dream.

Andy transitions into a woman and the toys have to deal with evil "broken" toys who insist on misgendering him

Cars 3 is probably going to be lame, if the other movies were any indication

How will Buzz get his character reset this time?

PTSD following a traumatic scene where he gets used as a buttplug.

by a cute girl

The toys have to compete with video games. Possibly some kind of Tomogatchi knockoff.

>Hey Buzz, I'll use Bonnie's smartphone to find out where to go, using Google™ Maps
>Well Woody, you can just download an app for GPS™, why not use (product placement)?

Like that Robot Chicken episode?

I remember some earlier concepts also involving some sort of Romeo and Juliet thing going on? So whoever owns Bo Peep now might have a group of toys that are at odds with the main cast?

They have to get back to their kid. It's the plot of all the Toy Story movies

Like Toy Story 1 but with superhero toy in Buzz's role. Or maybe an iphone I don't fucking know.

Rex and Wheezy become the new leaders to save Buzz and Woody from and evil jesus action figure doll that is getting the toys to join his dark cult

Oh oh
>Bonnie gets a pair of Hulk fists and goes fucking nuts with them, it's all she cares about

What if it's a Mister Incredible toy? Kino or cheap gimmick?

Because he already have his own film and animated series

they already did that in 3, just with less product placement(and a lower tech equivalent in 2)

Why is everyone assuming this will be bad? There are a shitton of possibilities they could have with their world like jessie and trixie taken by a neckbeard who hotglues them

Because 3 was a perfect ending. This film is unnecessary and it cheapens the entire franchise.

>This film is unnecessary
It could still be a good spin off
>and it cheapens the entire franchise.
How do you know? For all we know this is the best toy story plot ever

Wreck-it-Ralph crossover war.

>How do you know?

Because Americans do this to everything. You guys never know when to stop. Take the Simpsons for example. If it ended 10 years ago it would be a beloved classic that people would rewatch decades later. Now all the old fans are just praying for it to die

well it's toy story so probably something to make us all cry like little bitches again no matter how much we think we're over it

That's dumbest plot line ever because that truth will break anyone's mind

>Bo Peep comes back but she's pregnant

>Woody's like, "what the fuck toys can't get pregnant."

>Bo Peep reveals the shocking truth about how toys can come to life

>It has to do with arcane magicks from the dawn of time and an ancient golem who was lonely so he made others like himself. Also time travel and cloning are involved, and angels.

>75 minute flashback full of complicated backstory that makes Kingdom Hearts look simple and well-planned.

>Bo Peep explains that now because the last angel's soul has been cleaved as predicted in the enchanted tome, toys can now reproduce and will soon overtake mankind. Her child will be their Jesus figure

>I mean he will be a literal Jesus action figure. He will lead the toys to rebel and create a new world where they will own humans instead of the other way around.

>Buzz chooses to fight against this new age of toys. What path will Woody choose? YOU will decide!

==> "No, Bo Peep, the humans are our friends!" (+5 Paragon)

==> "You're right, enslave the humans!" (+5 Renegade)

==> [Signal Buzz to shoot Rex]

Also there are nine planned sequels.

How did he end up retarded?

>It's going to be Mad Max but with Cars
redundant much redundant?.