Why do niggers love playing as this guy?

I always see jolly African-Americans playing as this guy more than anyone. Even when I'm playing Mario Kart 8 and I see someone's avatar as a black person, they're usually wearing the Captain Falcon costume. Am I missing something here? Could it have something to do with his phrase "show me your moves" that make them want to display their tribal dances?

Not sure if Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/finallevel/status/640943493268045824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maximum shitpost
Captain Falcon generates a shit ton on hype, and everybody, especially blacks, loves hype.

Niggers play Falco, nigger.

/thread

>Cuckin Falcon
DK is superior choice

Congrats. Melee hell has officially leaked into Sup Forums

Niggas play snake

>negroes
>playing Metal Gear Anything

Fuck off Hungrycuck.

I play Falco and I'm the whitest person I know of.

Niggers play locals tier Falco, whites and Asians play top level Falco.

twitter.com/finallevel/status/640943493268045824

How's it feel to be wrong about everything, canuck

This

>>>/kill yourself/
C. Falcs is the best though

>not even actually playing the game just sitting on title screen for his "gamur grill" tier tweet "lol I'm so geeky niggaz lmao!"

Trust me, I've been to a few tournaments and I've seen the kind of people who go there and who they select. More often than not it's a black that has chosen Captain Falcon to represent them and they usually perform well as him due to their dexterous fingers. If anything I'd think the blacks would like Fox over Falcon since they can relate more cause they're stupid like a Fox, ya know?

Why not fox? Is it because he holds a gun sideways?

Niggers play Falco I don't think you know what you're talking about

Yes.

No it's Falco because he's the "bad attitude" Fox. Le WOMB COMBO Nigger has explained it before. Fox is the Burger King manager and Falco is the fry cook who comes in fifteen minutes late and has a mi tape dropping on soundcloud some time on the side and tells off his boss.

Falco is just more fun to play desu

His combos and pressure is fun.

Purple is the official nigga color.

You're thinking of Dr. Mario

>implying puff players shouldn't be hung

Woke af niggas play as:

Peach
Palutena
Mega Man

Basic bitch niggers ALWAYS play as:

Captain Falcon
Falco
Black Dr. Mario
Sanic
Little Mac

Scrub niggers play as:

Cloud
Ryu
Sheik
Diddy
Mario

>Mega Man
mein neger

but really, woke af niggas play melee

>tr4sh

That's just a nigger game in general, as was Brawl. It's literally all spics and nigs and that one white cancer patient.

These day only superhuman chateau autistes still play Melee.

>It's literally all spics and nigs and that one white cancer patient.

Playing online I ONLY see brown and black people, even "Canadian" players are all black. There used to be tons of Japs but no more, I guess they got tired of baka gaijin scrubs.

Reminder smash is not a fighting game

That's because you're from Mexico so you're getting Mexicunts and probably SoCal nigs.

99% of players you're going to get are from Toronto or Montreal which are Canada's nigger and frognigger shitholes.

I play Dedede and ubersmench WFT

Who cares who plays the best character in all of the smash games, because clearly if they main him, they are smart enough to know why he is the best.