KNOW HIM? HE WAS DELICIOUS

>KNOW HIM? HE WAS DELICIOUS

>I got some trail mix made outta rat droppings and hair

Was Rosdower /ourguy/?

As long as there's beer on the sun

I hates legends

We're gonna make you drink something other than beer!

CARE FOR A MOOSE-LIP OMELETE?

Who /csonka/ here?

I KNEW MY ROWSDOWER WOULD COME FOR ME

This is the best episode of MST3K. It's alright to like another one better, but this one is the literal 10/10 with not a single bad joke.

What about Space Mutiny?

>Ho ho ho...

9.99/10, the Balareon pit with Crow wasn't funny.

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank is my favorite

PASSED FROM EDITOR TO EDITOR IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO SAVE IT has to be the best opening credits riff

Also I'm not sure if its MST3K talking over it, but Overdrawn at the Memory Bank seems really fucking confusing.

it's cut way down

That explains a lot, thanks.

Oh and that wasn't me trying to be glib btw. It's just every time I watch the Overdrawn MST3K, I keep thinking I'll finally make sense of the plot.

Mike is better than Joel.

I thought it was pretty simple.

Fingal gets stuck in the Matrix and tries to get out. Most the scenes are him in the matrix recreating old Bogart movies.

I wonder if there's beer on the sun.

Because the kid switched his tags?

Yeah the kid switched his tag so his body would get a sex change instead of getting his mind back from the dopple

what a cunt

Catching Trouble!

People are put into the Matrix system for a redoppling, which just gives them the simulation of something they want that's missing in their lives?

Yeah they dopple for recreational reasons apparently.

For some reason old movies are banned, (but still kept on the corporate mainframe). Fingal gets caught watching Casablanca which the corporation considers the sign of mental stress so he get forced to "dopple" as a form of stress relief.

But then he gets stuck in some simulation. Why the company considers having your mind put into a baboon simulator a form of stress relief is another question entirely.

pretty sure the baboon thing was meant to be punitive

Alright thank you, I like the movie a bit more now. I just didn't understand the whole Casablanca connection. It's like a TV movie version of Total Recall with pic related as the antagonist

I'd wear that ironically because of Mst3k.

Well the dopple was mandatory, him being in a babboon wasn't mandatory, that was just the only animal he could afford.

If they really wanted to punish him they would have forced him to be a dirty, worthless anteater

Yeah apparently he loves old movies but they are banned for some reason.

It's never explained why Casablanca is banned, but I guess the assumption is that in the future all offensive old relics will be phased out for one reason or another.

coulda been worse, they could've put him in a filthy repulsive anteater

Feet or GTFO

what about this one?

the star wars prequels with rifftrax are my favorite.

>jar jar opens his mouth
>kevin murphy: oh, my soul!

>Rifftrax

Terrible

The Final Sacrifice
Space Mutiny
Time Chasers
Future War
The Screaming Skull
The Deadly Bees
Squirm
Giant Spider Invasion