Intelligence quotient

Why asians have superior IQ Sup Forums? Are they more evolved than white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suppose. But then kikes are the most evolved of all.

yes, but the brahmin class of india and the ashkenazi jews are even above them

Fixed

>that madagascar
Is Sub-Saharan Africa just cursed with low IQ? How come Madagascar is is the mid 80's?

Most of Malgashis were originally phillipinos slaves.

Lol you think China are playing fairly when they let their populace take a test?

>Implying they don't ignore the millions of of unedcuated povertyfags and only test the highly-educated.

Either that or its genetic, probably due to a diet high in fish.

you should cut italy in 2 for that

the south have an average IQ of 94

>swedes have more iq than eastern europeans
Where did you pulled that shit from, your ass?

you're below argentina, ivan

there are many brainwashed intelligent peoples

while the slav lost a good amount of intelligent peoples during the communist area

If they are brainwashed they're not intelligent

What about all those genius scientists who believed in religious dogma and alchemy?

because of the alphabet

inteligence is genetic

brainwashing is cultural

You could argue that Asians aren't naturally smarter, but instead have a culture that better accommodates intellectual behavior and maybe a touch of eugenics.

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115. Why? Well, they have lived in reclusive, success driven 'clans' that has maintained a literacy rate of 100% for centuries. They also rarely marry "gentiles" and promote success and intelligence over all else. This is the reason why Jews are so disproportionately successful. It's not because they're "better" than us, but because they've played their cards right.

Now what about us? We've been absorbed by this stupid, anti-intellectual mindset for decades now, ever since the baby boomers took over. Being smart is considered geeky, and women usually go for dudes with big muscles and a big dick instead of a big brain. Not only that, but mass immigration has steadily been lowering the average IQ of European countries, with France losing about 1 IQ point per decade. And to top it all off, we're plagued by the Social Justice movement (thanks in no small part to our Jewish friends) that emphasizes emotion above all else, and that any attempt to critically think or rationalize a viewpoint that they don't like brands you a bigot, which turns all of society against you.

Asians on the other hand are still very traditional. Sure, the SJW movement has been encroaching on Japan recently, but overall Oriental countries have an amazing work ethic, and they don't give a shit about emotion and feelings like Westerners (specifically women) do.

As for why niggers are so stupid... Well, I think they really are naturally dumber. There's no explanation as to why they've remained behind the rest of the world at everything since Civilization began. That said, African Americans (85 IQ) do have about 10 more IQ on average than native Africans (75 IQ), but that number is still extremely low by western standards.

>

>81
So India superpower soon?

If a lost of these nignog carribean islands have a an IQ of roughly 65, how come they can have functioning societies and economies?

Sounds like bullshit

*a lot

This whole thread is bullshit. All speculation. You people make me laugh. How sad. Young men. You'll grow out of this phase soon enough.

Former European colonies. Their governments and infrastructure were designed by more cleverer people.

>facts is raycis!
>whitey be keepin dem boys down!

>China
>105
Fucking kek. 95% of that country can't even read.

A lot of Lynn's data based on guessing and taking samples with too small a sample size for national IQ. He wasn't as thorough as Murray and his research was mostly driven by ideology over facts.

you realise a guy with an IQ or 65 can't even drive a car, how the fuck would they run schools, business, infrastructure, security...

the colonial legacy doesn't matter if you have a bunch of dysfuntional retards in charge of it

Well, how well would you say those countries doing generally, friend? I hear Haiti is lovely.

wut, why are we orange/reddish?

Abbos and american tourists

Obviously it's genetic. Government systems doesn't make the IQ of communist China any different from capitalist China (Taiwan), same deal for the Koreas.

most of them figure in the 0.7 HDI range

IF YOU DON'T COUNT THE MINORITIES IN THE USA, WE WOULD HAVE AVERAGE IQ OF 106.

If chinese people have an average over 105 then why are so many working like slaves?

why are jews the smartest?

there are 2 billion asians in the world, out of all those asians, only japan and s. korea have an IQ that high. Stop this meme. I'm betting the average white american iq is 105..

No way. It would probably be 100 at the very most.

Asians are like computers. Sure they can sit they're and memorize and spit back information like fucking computers, but ask them to do anything with it and think for themselves and they're fucking useless. That's why they don't run the world, they're ants.

The legacy of colonialism is just that strong. Compare with countries in sub-Saharan Africa that were never "oppressed."

>Abbos
So? that's like 1% of the population
It's like 90% white and 5% Asian

How did they count IQ of people in 19th century?

It's IQ today and literacy from 19th century

>nz 100 average
despite atleast 25% of the population being 80 IQ polynesians/jungle asians

nz masterrace

Clearly you forgot another country user.

He's shitposting, look at

Oh, I fluently read the title. My IQ is 33 probably.

But user, they are good at cheating on tests. Even IQ tests, apparently.

If you're referring to the country who's founding population consisted of criminals and degenerates, I think it's self-explanatory.

Get out of here with that bullshit. Italy has the highest IQ in Europe. If we say it's 102, and you say the south is 94, then the north is 110? I don't think so. The south is as intelligent and white as the north. Fucking divide and conquer shit pisses me off.

FTFY

are you kidding? I dont think it would be at 106, but niggers man

>claiming to have detailed IQ data on North Korea

theory is self-selection over a few dozen generations. Jews were allowed to loan money, unlike Christians, so were focused in professions that required intelligence. They have poorer spacial ability for that same reason -- how many good Ashkenazi jew sports players have you ever heard of? (Competitive dreideling doesn't count)

>I think we are smart and they are dumb XDDDDDDDD

really makes you think

I swear that I've gone to the wikipedia page with this chart on it, but I can't find it now. Anyone got the link?

western people have had prosperity and access to birth control for a longer time, causing a dysgenic effect and severe drop in IQ + third world immigration which doesn't exist in places like Japan.

whites have higher social trust which is why their societies are the best

>Americans
>Smarter than anybody

I remember hearing bits of a documentary about Japanese schooling and it was brutal.

Our major problem is we teach for the exam, focusing on short term memorization over actual learning.

When the science tells us tests and quizzes are best used as markers to show us where we are lacking and need to improve.

The concept of a pop quizz needs to be immediately brought back. I studied in the US and could scarcely come up with a handful of times when we got them.

I always remember in our HS there was one teacher who was considered by all students and teachers as the hardest in the entire district. You know what he did? He made you keep your notes in a separate notebook. You had to take notes in a manner where you just had to give definitions and examples in your own words and personal examples(brain picks this up better than a textbook definition/example). 25% of your grade, most would fail this. 25% came from unit tests, where the questions were literally given to you the day prior to the test and that day you could just spend class time looking through your notes for the answer. The class average on these was always a D.

Our education system is systematically flawed. And in need of a wrecking ball to come in destroy everything and start fresh.

I've always had a bit of an issue with Ashkenazim. They're an ethnic group that's only been around for ~1000 years. Which isn't a big deal in and of itself, but people have hated Jews for millennia. The stereotype of the insidious and greedy Jew has existed forever. And my main issue is that I've seen people blame the superior Jewish intelligence as the root cause of their persecution, when these high IQ Jews have only been a thing for the past 1000 years. Some people have pointed to the Jewish history of requiring literacy as a major factor to their gaining of high positions and their general high IQ, but, historically, Jews have have only been barely more literate than the average person prior to public education. In the times of the Romans, most Jews only had a literacy level high enough to write their own names.

forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html

In the USA, Poo-Loos are smarter than the Jews. Last studied, jews are on average 110, Poo-Loos are 112.

Really makes you stink.

>Smart
>Can't Crop image

Nice source.

Dunno. My guess is the historical hatred is based on the "Our God is the Only God, and We Are the Chosen People" Jew meme. That's why the Romans barely tolerated them and Babylonians hated them.

This meme map has been debunked numerous times :
- The data of some countries dates back to 1950, others to 2000 (while it has been shown that Iq has risen in the last century (flint effect))

- Sample sizes range from 80 participants for Nigeria (150m people) to 40000 in Taiwan (20m)

- Data exists only for 84 countries. For the remaining 104 it's just literally guessed from neighbouring countries

There are more countries with zero data on IQ in this map than countries with data. Methodologically it's just joke.
It gives an overall idea for 1st world countries, but it's not meant to be taken as seriously as people here seem to do all the time.

Poorer countries probably have lower iq, but there is still no evidence as there is no standarized test done for most countries with a consistent sample size and taken in the same decade.

here's the paper
www.rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence%20and%20the%20Wealth%20and%20Poverty%20of%20Nations.pdf

>tfw south african dutch boy
>tfw people with an IQ of 70 decide my countries' future

They have high IQs and are great at abstract mathematical reasoning, so their test numbers are quite impressive.

However, they can't drive or work in teams so there's clearly some parts missing, so they're not exactly as impressive as say, Mediterraneans

If they are they don't seem to do much with it