/sg/ SWEDEN GENERAL - THE VIKING STANDS EDITION

Here's what is going on in Sweden today.

This is a viewers poll from SVT, our Public Service TV network, and is thus a pretty good measure of the average Swede without other ethnic influences in the polls.
>92% think hijabs should be banned in schools
>83% think the French are right in a ban on burkinis
>75% [in one of the most secular countries in the world] would wear a cross in solidarity with persecuted Christians
>93% think it was wrong to exclude a nationalist newspaper from a book convention
>56% vs 14% think that begging should be outlawed (gypsy begging)

Foreign policies. Sweden is becoming a lot more euro- and Nato skeptic.
>51% think EU is headed in the wrong direction while only 11% think it isnt
>49% does not want to join Nato, while 33% do
>55% of Swedes would themselves fight for Sweden

The everimportant immigration question. Clearly the media narrative and reality have been two completely different things. Its easy to create the illusion of a majority opinion when you control all of the media.
>Immigration is by far the most important issue for voters, and the others are impacted negatively by immigration
>For five years, barely 10% have actively wanted increased immigration, which is a sign of the terrible betrayal of Swedish citizens, while more than half of the population has been against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

di.se/artiklar/2016/5/2/sa-ska-80000-utvisas/
dn.se/nyheter/politik/ewa-stenberg-glad-finansminister-har-ovantat-stort-reformutrymme/
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/morgan-johansson-fler-platser-i-polisforvar-for-de-som-ska-tvangsavvisas
svd.se/utredning-varnplikten-tillbaka-2019--for-bade-kvinnor-och-man
svtplay.se/video/9965736/opinion-live/opinion-live-sasong-2-25-aug-22-00?start=auto
avpixlat.info/2016/08/28/svt-opinion-blottade-avgrund-mellan-opinionsbildarelit-och-svenska-folket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current political situation is like this; the current government is a Social Democrat-Green Party minority government, one of the weakest governments in Swedish history in fact. They only got in because Alliansen pussied out of cooperating with SD.
>SD has a comfortable kingmaker position at an average 18% in poll of polls, with the online-based polls showing SD as biggest single party at 23-25%
>Other two blocks are between 35-40% each
>This means that regardless if SD improves on current numbers, the next government has to seek SDs support to pass a budget
>A majority of Alliansens voters want to cooperate with SD
>Social Democrats has fallen from 45% to 22-25% in 15 years.
>The Green party is not expected to reach the 4% vote requirement to stay in Riksdagen
The left is dead in Sweden.

Pic related is SD's position between the two blocks. Yellow is how comfortable their kingmaker position is, blue is Alliansen and Red is SocialDemocrats+Green+Left

Recent news on immigration:
>Atleast 80k is getting deported as a first move.
di.se/artiklar/2016/5/2/sa-ska-80000-utvisas/
>We are already saving 100 billion crowns over 4 years with todays cuts
dn.se/nyheter/politik/ewa-stenberg-glad-finansminister-har-ovantat-stort-reformutrymme/
>We have been able to deport people to countries who traditionally do not accept forced deportations like Afghanistan.
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/morgan-johansson-fler-platser-i-polisforvar-for-de-som-ska-tvangsavvisas
>Conscription for both men and women is back 2019
svd.se/utredning-varnplikten-tillbaka-2019--for-bade-kvinnor-och-man

Pic related includes the souce for all above statements.

Fuck Sweden is gay.

jelly we've turned our ship around?

Yes Squeeden please comtinue

It's too late. The demographic pendulum won't swing back.

I'm moving to Finland.

is it soon enough or is your gene pool permanently fucked by niggers?

Literally nothing that indicates that things are that bad. We have 5-10% mudslimes and the rest of the foreigners are white europeans.

lol you fucking wish

As weird as it sounds, I think the first sign of resurgent nationalism in Sweden was the rise of the SD in Trollhatten after SAAB Automotive got cucked by the Swedish Government (I remember Maud saying something along the lines of "why build these worthless cars here when we can build windmills").

Trollhatten was a huge industrial center, but in a very short time due to progressive interests, their two biggest companies (Saab Auto and Volvo Aerospace) went out of business. That was a huge blow for their pride, and really got the ball rolling on the nationalism train (or 9-3, all things considered).

It's an odd theory, but I genuinely think the rise of nationalism in Sweden can be traced back to not just the refugees, but a major source of regional pride being stripped away because of progressive political agendas. I could very well be wrong, but I do know TH has always been a very right-leaning city...

>or is your gene pool permanently fucked by niggers?
not even close.

Are you an expat? You're quite correct in what you say. Many of the jobs in smaller cities and rural communities have been outsourced either to the big three cities or out of the country. There's many parallels with the mid-west and the rust belt in the USA with these communities, which are often SD strongholds. There's been a definite recoil nation-wide towards globalism, and SDs rise could not have happened without it, immigration or not I think.

Bump for tiny glimpse of hope in sweeden

Is there ANY possibility they could be sent back? I gotta admit, I used to hate Euros because of how shitty they would act towards Americans (talking shit about us all the time while the only reason they have any defense is because of us), but I really, really want to see Europe become more independent, stay white, and give the middle finger to the US. Especially with how shitty and corrupt the US has become (it feels totally different than it did 10 years ago, being 'American' basically isn't a thing anymore).

It's sad :(

Proud of you Sweden. Hope you guys can save your nation. Good luck, Sven.

Your ancestors would be ashamed of what your country has become

No, but let me just put it to you this way... I know quite a bit about the Saab fiasco due to my job. I've also met Victor Muller twice in my life, once before Saab went bust, and once after. The man aged 10 years in a year, and had absolutely nothing nice to say about the Swedish Government.

The fact of the matter is that a certain Indian company was basically going to give him a blank check (in the same sense as Geely gives Volvo), but the EU and Swedish government had none of it, because their proposals and business plans moving forward didn't include enough "green technology". Hell, they nearly did the same thing to Volvo after Ford ejected them, but that's a whole different story. The Indian company (Mahindra) essentially wanted to create an upmarket Subaru-esque Saab that would have likely been pants-on-head popular with Millenials due to the focus on "fun" cars and crossovers... but again, certain forces wanted to rid Sweden of "dirty, heavy industry and manufacturing".

The Swedish government went absolutely green-crazy around 2011, and Saab just got caught in the crossfire.

Poll source? Sounds insane SVT would publish these numbers

Well theres many groups of immigrants that have come, and the new changes in the law are relatively recent so it is hard to get good data on it still. But the law changes the policy to 1 year temporary residenceships only, as well as for family immigration to be cut altogether for most groups, except the one they cant sacrifice yet, namely "unaccompanied minors" which amounted to 35k during the big crisis. Obviously all these are not actual minors nor refugees, and as age testing becomes more widely implemented they'll get deported for lying either by this government (skeptical) or by the next (definitely). Gibs have also been reduced across the board, and altogether excluded certain groups which should never have gotten welfare in the beginning, such as those who have had applications rejected but havent been able to leave yet. All this was signed into law about two months and were retroactive to include those who came in the big wave of Autumn 2015.

Its harder to deport those who have already been here for a longer time, without enormous international outcry. New laws and loopholes would have to be exploited. SD does want to do age testing and a re-check on basically every application the last years, since its widely known from whistleblowers that a lot of cheaters get in. I should say did get in, because for some reason I cant find for the life of me why it would be so but the average acceptance rate on applications has now fallen from 55% to 37% in like a year

All sources are in this pic but for this specific one it was SVT Debatt Live, so they didnt have much of a choice I guess.

svtplay.se/video/9965736/opinion-live/opinion-live-sasong-2-25-aug-22-00?start=auto
I shamelessly stole graphics from here
avpixlat.info/2016/08/28/svt-opinion-blottade-avgrund-mellan-opinionsbildarelit-och-svenska-folket/

Good. Now burn the mosques.

>nothing nice to say about the Swedish Government.
Maud Olofsson was a disaster, in fact, most disasters inflict much less economic hardship than she has. When Googling her name, it autocorrects to Nuon.
> certain forces wanted to rid Sweden of "dirty, heavy industry and manufacturing".
Along with Fredrik Reinfeldt, Maud attempted to transform the Swedish economy from one based heavily on exports to one based primarily on services with cheap foreign labor to do the shit stuff. It could almost be a literal quote from Reinfeldts pre-leadership book to say that he wanted to destroy the welfare system and make Sweden more like USA. Thank god they didnt manage to fuck with our weapons industry though, but he knows they wanted to.

>I'm moving to Finland.
No you won't. You have no place here.

/SG/. IS SYRIA GENERAL! Fucking cuck

/SWEG/ is what you must use

I don't really want such a defeatist here either, so what do? Maybe danskjäveln can take him?

Always makes me glad when media is reporting of yet another mosque burning and painting it as a right wing hate attack (usually in an article filled with references to SD) but usually it turns out that most, not all, are actually the mudslides themselves fucking up and accidentally lighting their shit on fire.