Really makes you think dont it?

Really makes you think dont it?

God, that fucking nose

she's right. whoever gives a fuck about kaepernick doing whatever he did is a fucking moron.

I didn't know that QB was even black. Also I haven't really paid that much attention to social media about it, the only thing I read was Trump made a quip about him finding a better place to live

I think Clinton is the scariest choice to be in office but if Trump looks down upon freedom of "speech" there is more trouble coming

sure does.
SAGE

The man abandoned by his own parents.
Adopted by a wealthy white family (Rich is just money, Wealth is money and means to use it)
Gets more opportunities than 100 black people would get.
Is paid 17,000,000 a year to run around and throw a ball
Im blacker than this guy and im a pasty dnd playing fucktard.

Bitch got an almond joy on her face

she's right you know

the butthurt is astounding, hopefully nignogs learn from it and stop chimping out

they've really started to revert to an us versus them mentality. But it doesn't make any sense, because my sociology professor said that race doesn't exist

>niggers
>sitting quietly
pick one

>Sup Forums actually gets BTFO
About time you cucks are put in your place.

Black people should get jobs so they don't fuck about on twitter endlessly all day

I don't want violent protests. I don't want peaceful protests. I don't want any black people to anything except go away.

>Gets more opportunities than 100 black people would get.
a million, this guy is living the dream, too bad he sucks ass at football

Sup Forums is always right.

Its literally only because he's famous that he's getting attention for it. Kap fucking sucks

>kaep literally using race to keep his job
>raised by white mom, making millions thanks to white america, etc.

Qhat the fuck is wrong with niggers man? I swear they get stupider everyday.

>nigger parents abandoned him

So much for black lives matter lol,

>black person
>Kaepernick

Choose one.

>like omg why are people mad that he protested
that's the point of a protest you stupid negress

But I don't think blacks should protest peacefully I think they should leave the country.

Hard to pin people on hypocrisy when you're a dumbass, eh?