Really activates my almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I unironically would enjoy this.

If this is the future of America I would give my ass to all Americans just to live there.

This. I would gladly offer up myself and my mother's family as Cherokee poisoned nonwhites and try to bargain for a hard labor camp that would best suit our skills.

Looks nice.

Is it weird the most out of place thing to me in this image is the fact that Muslim women wouldn't be allowed to walk around unaccompanied?

You know unlike Jews, you can always not be a Muslim or choose to lie about it right? I mean, not that horsey ever has made sense

>literally our future

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Why do liberals act as if we want to keep people we don't like around just to make fun of them? We don't like them because they do bad things when in proximity to us, so why in God's cock would we want to keep them around us?

They did the same thing in Bioshock Infinite, when the city kept around the Irish and niggers just to make fun of them and have a 'cheap labor force' instead of just throwing them off the fucking city. It's almost like if one group of people hates another group of people, their solution is usually to destroy the people whom they don't like, instead of keeping them around to bully like we're in high school.

come home, oldest ally

My my.

More like according to reality

You would be welcome here. We'll take refugees who actually like us for a change.

pic saved

this cartoon doesn't make sense because we wouldn't need green badges to identify muslims. They already distinguish themselves enough with their stupid medieval costumes

Is it wrong that I find this kind of hot? I couldn't fap to it, unless I really tried, but Clinton's asshole looks bretty gud.

yeah that's really vegeta man you're gay

Why is uncle Ben being dragged away?

Why are they living there in the first place? They have their own original homeland.

Also if you get treated like shit because you aren't welcome by the local majority, why stay?

R u uncut?

give me your ass then. but if you're a guy, then i take that back.

That was always the biggest plot hole for me, why import niggers as cheap labor at all? Why not just the Irish, or idk, American Polaks, or poor Anglos. Why even have cheap labor to begin with in your sky fortress city that can take anything it wants. If you wanted to include that plot of a downtrodden and browner underclass, why not have them on the ground suffering, you know like what actually happened in real life. God I hated infinite, why couldn't they have made a detective/stealth game out of it, or even a point and click. Booker is not Jesus, and the time redirection is a stupid way to explain why he can take 1,000,000 bullets without consequence, even in the highest difficulty.

If your national identity were stripped from you, would you move to another nation and hope it doesn't happen there too or would you stay and fight?

Any muslim

You didn't answer my question.

I thought it was implied that my answer is because they want to stay and fight rather than leave everything behind to move to another country where the same thing could happen.

It doesn't mean that it's right, they wouldn't be living in fear in their own countries, but they also wouldn't have their identity, friends, family, etc.

We do the same thing, you know. Right wingers like us aren't really that welcome by the local majority, yet we stay and fight rather than giving up and moving.

Your hired

>because they want to stay and fight rather than leave everything behind to move to another country

What? Muslims? The ones in Europe didn't stay and fight for their own homeland, so why would they risk fighting for their existence in foreign lands? Throw them out.

>another country where the same thing could happen

No no no. I want them to go back where they came from and for them to stay there, not them going to an other country where they don't belong!

>they wouldn't be living in fear in their own countries, but they also wouldn't have their identity, friends, family, etc.

Tough luck, they have to go back.
Also, Syrians would live in fear because of the war, same with beaners and the cartels. But thats when you fight back, for honor and freedom, not run away like a pussy ass welfare leech.

This is the future if Hillary gets elected

Couldn't see it in the smaller images, but is she cumming?

looks fantastic to me