What the fuck happened to bill?

What the fuck happened to bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEBliIWfdTk
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He got vaccinated a bit too much and developed autism.

>its about skin colour
Ha

turn tour scientific inquiries towards the diminutive brains of africans

He sold out for attention

$$$

he was always wiener

He grew up.

Why cant people acknowledge that racial differences aren't racist or bad?

bill nye the science goy

I love how Sup Forumscucks lose it over this shit

Hes right though
Try to defute his argument

inb4 some cuck tries to claim that knockoff Beakman was better

Contracts
Intimidation

Because to liberals "science" is their religion. If they admit they are wrong, they will question everything and lose their mind. Pretty much everything they have based their life on is a lie, a lie they can't handle. This is why The Matrix analogy was originally used, with the red/blue pill.

The one thing they have over conservatives is being "smarter" or self-aware and if that shatters they have nothing.

Has nothing to do with Sup Forums, has to do with science. People get annoyed because a Bill Nye, who literally calls himself a "science guy", puts political correctness above science.

>conditioned so hard by the left, that if anyone has an opinion that deviates even a little from the SJW "norm", he launches into a tirade of Sup Forums-based insults
Your life must suck. I'm not even kidding. Your life really must suck.

damn. activating my almonds

>all science is a lie
cuckservative everyone

True. But people like Nye's bosses don't actually believe the shit they're dishing out.

It's just color sweetie

Bell curve. Also the "out of Africa" theory has been falling to shit lately.

The science they agree with you mean. Biology singlehandedly destroys their outlooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEBliIWfdTk

>just skin color

But 'race' is how we can tell skeletons apart, its literally how forensics works. Its how you can tell a black mans bone structure apart from an asian womans.
Its not racism to say we're different. Thats just a biological fact.

>The science they agree with you mean
Yes, hence the quotations. Liberals wanted science to progress everything until about the 90s, now that it is (was) in their favor, the dcience is settled. Out of Africa? No need to keep looking, this is what we want. Races are a social construct? No need to study IQs or bone marrow transplants, etc.

why did we have to destroy ourselves in ww2

Funny considering conservatives literally believe the earth is a few thousand years old.

If you haven't figured out academia is as corrupt as the media you're slow.

Jk....i know you're a shill.

Or maybe there is no genetic science that backs up "race" as you understand it through memes?

>almost all of their "science" they base their beliefs on is is a lie
Yes. Nice reading comprehension, btw.

>muh bone marrow meme argument

lmao are you joking?

Why do you hate science?

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html

>I can't even. Gahhh!
Not a single credible geneticist thinks race (a term invented in fucking centuries ago) is a real thing, bud. But I love how this always spins you autists out.

>washington post is peer-reviewed scientific research.

Depends what you mean. for example whites have 5-10% neanderthal DNA which is associated with a larger brain and higher creative ability. where as blacks have no neanderthal dna.

'peer reviewed' means fuck all in the first place.

Not that WaPo isn't a yellow rag.

There are genetic differences between groups of people (along racial). This is scientific fact, you fucking dunce.

>blacks have no nederthal DNA
>therefore blacks have literally smaller brains
Kek, please tell me what retarded blog you got this from. You realize that it's homo sapiens that have the better brains, right? You have no fucking clue what you are even talking about.

It's no different over any other leftist what-have-you making pouty face over something they perceive as ill or wrong.

Slight genetic variances do not denote different "races" between homogenous groups you fucking clod. Eat shit.

>Race isn't a real thing but there are over 564 genders

>peer reviewed' means fuck all in the first place
Right, I bet you are really smart.

Mad? The differences are not only genetic but noticeable physically to anyone who isn't in la-la land covering their mouth, ears, and eyes.

>Sup Forumsturd thinks he's Chad
Sad!

>can't argue his Sup Forums-tier pseudoscience. Better strawman about genders.
Just kill yourself.

he's an engineer. not a biologist

>blacks have bigger dicks and environmentally-based physical traits that all humans have, this means they are a different race
Next you are going to give me a lecture on phrenology.

>dude look! these two people look different! haha checkmate!
brainlets everybody

>corrupt colluding colleagues all agree

It's PEER REVIEWED® goy, which we all know is even better then demonstrable fact.

>wahhh I don't agree with it, that means U must distrust all science all the time. ((((Tips)))) I don't go to school to learn the right opinions ;) checkmate sheeple!

I wasn't the user arguing from the neanderthal point of view, but blacks do have a lower IQ so I guess that evens out. There's also the evidence that melanin may be associated with higher levels of aggression.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

>creationists

Creationists are not the majority of conservatives in addition to the fact that they are all zionists who love kikes, not redpilled in the slightest

This Shillberg doesn't think Americans are fully aware academia is rotten to thecore.

What gender/race did you decide to identify as today user?

>it is impossible for studies to ever have bias and falsity connected to them for funding/agenda pushing reasons

Retard

And I'll repeat the same thing modern genetics has been saying for at least a decade now; this doesn't denote different "races".

Also, your melanin meme is hardly even science. I saw the same image macro you did, bud.

ye he's about as much a scientist as dr phil is a dr

>sometimes there are groups with agendas
>this means I need to go full blown autist and pretend that everyone is out to get me or lie to me.
>just ignore how this seems to align with anything I disagree with politically.

>Tiny segment of conservatives who haven't been relevant since W Bush's presidency represent all of conservatives
Fucking kys.

>being this desperate

Read up on Jason Richwine. That's what happens when you go against the liberal narrative.

>tiny

>complains about straw man
>calls him Sup Forums

Nobody is talking about melanin. I don't think you're capable of reading. The differences in races which people who actually understand biology discuss are purely related to behavioral traits and intellectual capabilites and how they differ. You can pretty reliably link them to melanin but the claim that melanin is the source of this has never been made by a relevant person.

Nice strawman. I'm just pointing out that you seem incapable of accepting the idea that science and academia is not infallible

>literally in a Sup Forums bait thread.
Pretending to be retarded only goes so far.

But the entirety of the msm has been proven time and time again to be liars.

>Also, your melanin meme is hardly even science. I saw the same image macro you did, bud.

I never posted an image macro, you moron. This research into melacortinin IS science. You saying it isn't doesn't negate that.

>And I'll repeat the same thing modern genetics has been saying for at least a decade now; this doesn't denote different "races".

Because it's PC to deny the existence of "race", when it's more than obvious that groups of people diverging from other groups of people and adapting to different climates and diets develop distinguishing characteristics. Why else would we all be different? If there is no such thing as "race", what would you call groups that are different from each other? It's denial to say otherwise.

>liberals worship science yet use newspeak to change definitions of scientific facts to suit their ever changing "progressive" agenda
What did they mean by this?

>Because it's PC to deny the existence of "race"
Or maybe, race just isn't a real thing?

You're a dunce. You're a moron. You've got no argument except "but geneticists say this!". What a fucking idiot. Why did I bother wasting my time with this?

>If there is no such thing as "race", what would you call groups that are different from each other?
Differing homogenous groups that develop somewhat distinctive genetic traits over a period of time. Not different "races of humans".

You do understand observation is the cornerstone of the scientific method right Shillstein?

But it is? This is an objective fact. We can identify someone's racial origin with nothing but a few strands of DNA. Read Lewontin's Fallacy. If race didn't exist then we wouldn't be able to make clear genetic distinctions based off of race and we wouldn't have to have different types of blood medication for example based on one's race.

So change 'race' to 'breed' and we're at the same place.

Semantics.

There are literally companies on TV advertising this service.

These shills are ridiculous

Anyone can cherry pick some Jamaican athlete versus some inbred redneck. Doesn't make any of the 4 representative of anyone but themselves

>We can identify someone's racial origin with nothing but a few strands of DNA
That's a half truth. We can see genetic hallmarks of homgenous groups and where they are most reliably located.
>If race didn't exist then we wouldn't be able to make clear genetic distinctions based off of race
That's working backwards from evidence, buddy.
>we wouldn't have to have different types of blood medication for example based on one's race.
No clue where you got that from.

go to medical school lol. Treatment for things as basics as high blood pressure differ depending on the race of the patient (ACE inhibitors vs thiazides etc.)

There is race, and pretending otherwise would literally kill patients due to inefficient treatment.

Yes all races are the same species, duh, but pretending the only difference is shades of skin is silly.

So is the world flat because you can't observe curvature sometimes?

>I'll just constantly change the goalposts to fit my narrative until you get tired of making arguments

No, he doesn't understand the concept of science. He needs reddit-approved scientists to explain simple observations to him.

But you can. Any marksman or pilot knows firsthand.

Fuck off with your lies.

I think this autist has conceived of his idea of race from Elder Scrolls games

0/10 bait

The point is that the word "race" has a specific and very clear meaning...but none of that is based on genetics. Race implies a different species or subset of a species. Blacks are not a different species and the literal only reason Sup Forumstards push the race narrative is to justify their already shitty opinions on blacks. Despite no real science defenfing their very specific definition.

Oh that's easy, he triggered you.

>working backwards

Lmao are you retarded? If race didn't exist, period, genetic distinctions that remain constant wouldn't exist either because these are the things that fundamentally define different races. The fact that these constant differences exist prove that there is discernible, consistent genetic difference between groups of people, or in other words the idea that all groups of people are exactly the same is a complete fantasy which spits in the face of biology and genetics research.

Look it up. Africans have to use certain types of medications for diseases and the like, I cannot recall which currently.

I meant the people denying race. I realized after I posted it seemed like I was talking about the person I was replying to

>he thinks a plane is high enough to see curvature
No...you need to be higher than 20k feet, perhaps higher to see it with your eyes.

Blacks themselves know they're different than whites.

And, no, I'm not referring to the fake black voice of the msm.

ON the last point of different medications. We do use different meds. In the first line of every presentation you give of a patient whether it's to your attending or on a test question you say the age, gender and race of the patient so you can narrow down a diagnosis and rule out different treatments based on those huge factors alone.

As far as blood medication, insurance companies will literally ding us if we try treating an African American patient with an Ace inhibitor before using things like calcium channel blockers or thiazides, whereas we will be dinged if we do NOT use an ACE inhibitor as first line for a white patient etc.

The blood itself is different depending on race. One race is certainly not better/stronger than the other obviously, but there are huge trends and genetic differences all doctors are aware of.

>being this low effort of a human being

>Bill Nye
>not a scientist
>only known for hosting a children's science show
>expected to have intelligent insight on scientific issue
Why are so many adults perpetual children?

>If race didn't exist, period, genetic distinctions that remain constant wouldn't exist either because these are the things that fundamentally define different races
Again...you are working backwards, kid. You are already assuming race is real.
>look it up, I can't recall
Quite an argument there.

Genetic variations in humans do not and have never denoted different races.

>Chihuahuas and Golden Retriever are both K9s and that means they behave the same way and are exactly the same

the point is that you are willingly ignorant to any science because of your political beliefs. saying stuff like
>justify their already shitty opinions on blacks

just proves it.

Blacks have a lower IQ. If someone said this about two types of dogs, one being objectively more intelligent than the other I doubt you'd have a problem. But instead of actually looking at any objective science you can just end it all by screaming racist.

Genetic differences exist, that doesn't mean "races" are real.