I just marathoned all seven Archer seasons. Hold me Sup Forums, I don't want to get out of the Danger Zone

I just marathoned all seven Archer seasons. Hold me Sup Forums, I don't want to get out of the Danger Zone.

A second Archer cyborg as a ruse? It can be the only possibility, Otherwise feels bad man ;_;

Also, can we agree that VICE was crap and Cheryl is bottom shit tier?

>Also, can we agree that VICE was crap and Cheryl is bottom shit tier?

Well you're half right.

Vice had its moments.

No, Vice was good and the series directly following it was kind of crap. I feel like they came back pretty well with the most recent series though. I think they're just out of ideas with the whole spy theme, so taking the show in new directions will allow them to come with with new jokes.

Can't agree. Vice felt incredibly forced and had very few laughs.

Vice wasn't completely crap though.
Cheryl is crazy as shit, we all know who best girl is.

Fuck yeah, we do

The palace seige arc in Vice was good, but only because it had better stakes than the trash that was going on the rest of the season.

Also is our Krieger the actual Krieger or just one of the clone bone trio?

>cheryl is bottom shit tier

Objectively wrong.

Frisky Dingo was a better show.

They didnt know if Archer was going to get renewed or not when they did the finale. The Archer thing was just so they have the ability to either leave it there or pick it back up; it got renewed so it's just going to have been a cyborg, but if it didnt it would have actually been archer

But that's Charlene.

look closely at the person driving the flatbed right before he confronts her.

>Also, can we agree that VICE was crap

So does Cheryl.

Unlike Pam

Vice was my favorite season and Cheryl is hilarious as a plot device that's one of those "use me" girls who gets off on being a plot device.

Pam > Lana > Cheryl

Suck my nuts.

Holy shit!

I think it's the real one, personally, they've been hinting towards that being the case, him not remembering the names of the others would have been a hint if he wasn't shitty with names already.

pam a shit

>Pam > Lana > Cheryl
and of course Malory > rest

Young Malory >>>>>> everyone else

Found this hoodie I really wanted but FX are a bunch of faggots who don't restock for shit.

yeah last few episodes of Vice were great-tier and provided lots of laughs

That looks cool.