Well that escalated quickly

Anyone want to join in and add to this, be my guest before the SJW nazis discover it and freeze the page/ban people from even TALKING about it on Wikipedia....

How much of that is true? Did she really rewrite Marvel history in the book?

Every word of it is true.

Whitewashing?

Rewrote about as much as Bendis does.

I don't think this was proof read. No matter what you want to write or why, proof reading is usually helpful.

You're just making me dislike her more, user.

The bit about DC is erroneous, but whatever, people believe what they want.

All Bendis did was a miscarriage to Clint/Bobbie's marriage (which could be fit into the marriage easily).

Cain full on raped the characters past and backstory with no lube

>Fans condoemning Cain for her whitewashing the character's rape/absolving her rapist of wrongdoing
I guess it's now a blanket statement for anything bad that happens to to females or non-whites.

>wikipedia

It's true, but it will backfire. Probably best to get rid of it.

Everything said here is true, but it's very obvious that it was written with a bias. I assume you did it. Please remember to try and stay neutral when writing wiki articles.

The poster probably added that to get it past the SJW nazis that patrol the halls of Wikipedia.

Pointing out that people are pissed off that Phantom Rider is no longer a canonical rapist makes it harder for them to ignore all of the other shit Cain did to Mockingbird

It means covering up negative things. Like is a USA history book white washed WWII it might omit the destruction caused by atomic bombs and skip over how bad the bombs were.

Do you think the atomic bombings weren't ethically justified?

Do you believe nobody died from the atomic bombs?

The writing is too poor to stay up, but that is exactly what happened.

I don't know how the fuck you can claim to be a feminist, nay, a decent human being, and agree with the changes she made to the backstory. Unless you're such a hardcore feminist that anything a woman does is just and true (which is probably the reality of it.)

>Making Bendis seem better
Don't do that shit. You know what kind of shit he's pulled off before. You know what he's capable of.

I do not.

Depends. The general justification for dropping them come down to the following three interconnected reasons:

1. Invading Japan would be a bloody clusterfuck that would only end with the full scale genocide of the Japanese people, due to the military and the masses being so fucking crazy, they'd literally rather be killed off than surrender

2. Emperor Hirohito (who's status as actual leader of Japan has long been questioned, in terms of those who believe Tojo had long ago staged a silent coup and that Hirohito basically was a hapless puppet who went along with Tojo and the military top brass's evil schemes in order to prevent a full-on coup that would have deposed the Japanese royal family) wanted an end to the war but would only have the strength to tell Tojo to fuck off and surrender the nation, if the bombs were dropped as far as providing Hirohito the excuse to grow a pair and surrender over Tojo's objections.

3. To scare off Russia, who had a HUGE grudge against Japan and basically keep them from setting up shop on the island, via ending the war ASAP.

bullshit, no one can EVER come close to bendis

Cause that's more akin to white washing. A history book about WWII that doesn't mention the deaths of the atomic bombs white washes American history.

Bendis? The comic book writer?

He probably could have worded all of that a little more naturally. This shit is just dripping with contempt when it would be far more effective to simply let the facts speak for themselves. .

You accidentally made everything after that part of the article into a sub-bullet for that section.
You may want to correct that.
Also, the font of the title seems slightly too large.

Also, you called the comic a film very early in the article.

>That last paragraph

Jesus, I never heard about the Phantom Rider retcon. Cain's editor let that shit get published?

Jesus dude, if run-on sentences were war crimes you'd be, like...

...a war criminal.

>we're going to continue to pay attention to these idiots instead of just ignoring them to read comics
>we are going to escalate things further by vandalizing a wiki

Just ignore the stupid fuckers; they thrive on attention. You are giving them EXACTLY what they want

Just remove the last bit. It kinda makes us sound as crazy and radical as those we're trying to oppose.

The part about her leaving twitter and calling all criticism harassment needs to stay.

That's cause you guys are.

I was mostly referring to the past where we mention Marvel's downward spiral and that whole DC rejexting SJW shit. It clearly comes off as biased. We need to use the facts and show the objective, logical absurdity in their claims, procedure and actions.

>Literally mention removing crazy biased shit
>Gets called out for being crazy biased shit
Did you even fucking bother reading his post fucking idiot

>where we mention Marvel's downward spiral and that whole DC rejexting SJW shit.
>We need to use the facts and show the objective, logical absurdity in their claims, procedure and actions.

Remove the bit about DC. It's true, but It's also irrelevant to the topic of Mockingbird.

You are giving them more ammo.

Their story's already out and they've already monetized the controversy.

Let the SJWs police their own for once, or maybe realize that Marvel is interested in their own wallets. We didn't do this, for once, and we should just stay the fuck out of it.

See:

> DC rejecting sj/fem...focus on white male
really?

How is DC rejecting SJW mindsets?
They have a minority lead team, openly gay leads in Tec' and Midnight and Apollo, and one of their top characters was just confirmed to be bisexual.

They're just not nearly as hamfisted in as some of Marvel's characters.
Midnighter and Batwoman feel 100x more natural, because they have actual character besides "look at how gay and progressive I am".

Wah wah, crying again, go read all the other comics that already cater to you and shit the fuck up.

That's exactly how you reject the mindset. SJW get off on being different and in-your-face about it. By making it a facet of a character and not the dominating characteristic rejects the SJW mindset of attention whoring.

I have to ask what the point of it is. When you edit Wikipedia, you have to provide a reference to what the source of the information is, and looking at the edit history (all of these changes have already been reversed, unsurprisingly) You only sourced the comic issues themselves. That's not enough to claim that they were panned or that there was a controversy.

>Who found the film's
>film
come on

The thing with DC is that they are not going full "FUCKING WHITE MALE" mode. They still have plenty of white dudes staying. They aren't even replacing any of them with some sort of non-white person. Fuck, Hal has his OWN ongoing, while the two other Green Lanterns, Simon and Jessica, get their own ongoing as well. Plus, OG Wally is back, and even technically has his own book with Titans.

DC knows how to spread'em evenly. They do NOT give the middle finger to the readers that have been following them for a long time. They know that white people are their main consumers, but are smart enough to try to branch out to other groups without shitting on their main consumers.

Look, if Marvel had Batman, they'd try to fucking have him replaced by Duke Thomas already. I seriously believe this. Just compare Duke to Riri and note the differences. Both are black, skilled, and have the capabilities to perform on the same level as the one they're taking after from. The difference is that Riri is being EXTREMELY shoe horned as Tony's replacement already, and the girl was only created just this year. Yes, she's shown to be impressive, but she really needed to be more developed in order for her ongoing to stand on it's own two legs. DC realizes that Duke cannot replace Batman without there being some problems. I'm sure that he's not even gonna replace him, but right now they're just building Duke up, ensuring that the readers get acquainted with him as his character develops over time.

Yes. And it was disgusting.

Wikipedia said she lives in Portland, Oregon. Just like Bendis. Did he bring her into Marvel?

The problem isn't that marvel has less whites than dc. it's that the comics they are publishing are just shit
I want to enjoy Miles so hard but everytime it's getting somewhere good Bendis drops the ball and gets him into an event. Or Wilson is doing an amazing Kamala story and then the editorial forces her to drop the storyline for an event.
Daredevil is a saving grace, somehow. But by saying that I'm sure I just cursed it.
Marvel is just clickbait. It's not about them being diverse, but the writers are fucking bad right now as well as the forced storylines. Wanna do an event? Fine, just don't ruin other comics for its sake. I also want to read about Riri but again, I think Bendis is going to fuck up once again.

Oh, look
Harrassment
Totally not proving them right, boyz
not a completely stupid move at all!

>not a completely stupid move at all!
It's not even a meaningful move. I guarantee there will b no reporting on this whatsoever, because it's just a poorly sourced Wikipedia addition that was almost immediately removed.

This becoming GG all over again.

Good luck with that.