RWBY/RT General Thread #919: Burning for You Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: RWBY Volume 4 - Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-chapter-1-shu39d

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-the-edamame-power-play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
en.shindanmaker.com/501008
youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With a Yang

Not a bad edition

youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

reminder that cinder will forever btfo'ed by the rubes

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

Some warmth for this cool weather

This may be a strange question, but is Gus human?

His sweat is caustic and bright orange, he doesn't float in water, and his bodily proportions have been described as freakish. His liver appears to have regenerative properties, since his doctor though he never had a drop of alcohol in his life. Additionally, he doesn't seem have the same human social needs, and honestly seems to despise humans as a species. Despite claiming to be mexican, most people who meet him speculate particularly exotic combinations such as half-black-half-korean

I think there was another thing he mentioned recently in the podcast but I don't recall what it was

The best for cuddling with all that warmth.

Reminder to post your own rwby edits if ya have one.

You dont have to be a master artist.

All in the spirit of Halloween

>cinderfags

The new season of Drag Race looks amazing.

POETRY BTFO

Shit, meant that as a reply to that

I went to bed instead.

So pretty! Very well done, Hiwo.

God Sup Forums is just covered in ads on mobile

They're here on computer as well. Deal with it.

>Not having adblock.

are you using clover or something else?

>wasting time with adblock instead of waifu posting
It's like you're new or something

Safari

The way this person drew her eyes makes them look like she's crying. My brain always defaults back to that whenever I see this.

Get clover. right now. Its an app.

For the user who wanted Lancaster fics

I don't see it

What are the chances of a Summer being a wolf Faunus, and Ruby being the half-Faunus?

Lancaster, twice as comf as Arkos, with less the sinking.

type clover on the app store. if its not for ios, get some generic Sup Forums browsing app.

Slightly edited from last thread

I still want one of Roman with a Neo throw pillow.

Indeed
>Even of Lancaster doesn't happen, my Pokémon ship more or less sailed successfully

You and me both.

You just take being a faggot to whole new levels.

Yeah I can't find any. Apparently apple took them all down

Silver eyed weiss never ever

>inb4 no one cares

damn, thats no good.

I'm on Sup Forums. Being a faggot is more or less mandatory

just kill yourself user and it will come true

see

RT could always pull another Deus Ex out of their ass and make up new super saiyan eye colors. Blue Eye Huntsmen could defeat aquatic Grimm, Green Eye warriors singlehandedly kill forest Grimm, and so on.

In fact this could be greentext or short story material. And there could be more seasons where they decide to just do it. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. Tumblr can't tell us no, or make homos, or say it isn't canon in our heads

fucking kek

>Photoshop
>Select eyes
>Ctrl+U
>Lower saturation to zero

There you go. You can now make any picture Silver-eyed Weiss in 40 seconds.

>Pyrrha Nikos will return from the brink.
>The method for her revival will be revealed throughout the volume with subtle hints.
>We'll see her revived in a very, very brief post credits scene in the finale. It's done in a way that makes sense by Miles and Kerry standards. It sort of makes sense, maybe. If you try not to think about it too hard.
>She is (Almost) a complete mute.
>She has no real memories of her first life, only scattered bits and pieces.
>She doesn't remember dying, but she has an instinctual fear of fire and gets hysterical whenever she gets close to it. This is the only time she makes audible noises. They're always panicked.
>She doesn't remember Jaune, but she feels drawn to him. Frequently hiding behind him for safety and comfort the way a little girl hides behind her father.
>She will stay this way at last three volumes, all the while serving as a character building point for Jaune. His patience and resolve constantly tested the way Guts' was with Casca post-eclipse.
>This also causes a rift between Ren and Nora. Practical and pragmatic Ren feels that she's too much of a burden in her current state and, as painful as it is, they should find someplace safe to leave her so they can carry on. Nora won't have any of that and refuses to leave her, shocked by Ren's lack of compassion. We finally see Nora cry.
>The tactician inside Jaune wants to side with Ren. The partner and best friend inside of him goes to Nora's side instead, realizing that even though she did something similar to him, he just doesn't have it in him to do the same to her.
>Eventually the Spring Maiden powers pass on to Pyrrha. The spring maiden powers of renewal and rebirth cause her memories to return as she's "Reborn".
>Realizing how much of a burden she's been on Jaune, both physically and emotionally since Beacon, causes her to distance herself from him, going off and traveling alone for a time.Doesn't return until the last volume.
>Arkos never

Would this scenario upset you?

>Pyrrha Nikos will return from the brink.
>Would this scenario upset you?

I didn't read anything but these two lines.

The answer is no, but it would be shitty regardless.

It's not well written for one thing.

only because it doesnt involve Roman coming back too

ayy lmao

en.shindanmaker.com/501008
post results

> even though she did something similar to him, he just doesn't have it in him to do the same to her.
But the situations are nothing alike.

>It's not well written for one thing.

Nothing is ever going to be well written here. The source material isn't even well written.

MAKE

MANTLE

This Pokemon is a Dunsparce.
It is a shitmon that is terrible and is worthless to just about every team you can think of.

But it will never be as shit as Blake.

>The source material is shit so it's okay if we're shit too.
That line of thinking leads to shit like that autistic Tawny fanfic. Or those Kamen Rider greentexts.

Actually everything written here.

BLACK

They were deemed to offensive and questionable

How dare you compare one of my bromon's with worst girl

Name: Kill Yourself
Race: Faunus.
Kingdom of Birth: Vacuo.
Looks: Black hair/purple tints, green eyes.
School: Home Schooled.
Semblance: Animal Morphing
Weapon: Zweihänder combined with a carbine.
Team Leader: No.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
Crush/Best Friend: Winter Schnee

>Faunus
>Animal Morphing

So I can be more like my faunus side? neato

youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM

Favorite RWBY songs? I like Gold and Neon

>That line of thinking leads to shit like that autistic Tawny fanfic. Or those Kamen Rider greentexts.

Not really.

A good fan-fiction IS possible when the source material is well written, as it gives other writers something to actually work with.
When it's as bare-bones as RWBY, though...You run into one of the following scenarios.

>Someone tries to work something into the main plot. Falls flat because it's either more complicated than the show and thus doesn't feel like you're reading something from RWBY, or dumbed down to RWBY's level and you're thinking "This is shit. If I want shit, I'll just rewatch RWBY"
>Some kind of AU where things improve slightly based on the grounds that it's an alternate reality, so in the very least they can just undo things they didn't like, such as "Pyrrha never died" or "Yang never lost an arm" or some such thing. Runs into the first scanrios problem of either being too complicated for the show, or shitty like the show at which case why bother.
>OC characters. Everyone is an OC character having their own unique story far away from RWBY and the gang. Probably from Vacuo or something. That seems like a good meme kingdom that will get the least amount of exposure in the series proper. Even the few characters that do exist there like May are so devoid of personality that you can pretty much treat them like OCs and nobody would know the difference.

Scenario number three is honestly the only thing anybody should be writing for this show, if they want to write anything about it at all. Everyone will view the first two scenarios as shit no matter how you try to write it.

Cold was pretty good

Sacrifice and Die.

need moaaar

Why is she so dark?

>laugh
>jaune actually suffered major brain damage
>he later died
Don't laugh at people when they fall down stairs folks

Would you take this disfigured monstrosity to dance?

Dads skintone I'd guess

That makes it even more hilarious

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
JUST LOOK AT IT.
THIS FUCKING CAT.
EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING DAY SHE HAS THIS FUCKING CHEEKY LOOK ARE HER LITTLE SHITTY CUNT CAT FACE.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY.

FUCK THIS CAT RIGHT IN HER SHITTY LITTLE MOUTH. I HOPE THAT A HOMELESS MAN PISSES ON HER SHOE. FUCK.

SHIT.

For real though, Blake is a good girl. Please stop being mean to her.
Nah, I'm just kidding. Fuck her with a rake.

I want to see Roman & Neo doing the Mecha Shiva thing from Venture Bros.

I will never understand this fucking dabbing meme.
It's like...The cuckoldry of Internet memes. Everyone is into, but I just can't wrap my brain around why this is supposed to be good.

>he doesn't dab

Best peacemaker.

>dabbing
I totally thought it was an attempt at one of the Ginyu Force poses. I'm so behind the times.

>tfw will replace cinder soon as fall maiden with rubes
>cider is btfoed and a cripple now and of no longer use

Name: Adolf Hitler
Race: Human.
Kingdom of Birth: Mistral.
Looks: Auburn hair, blue eyes.
School: Home Schooled.
Semblance: Memory Absorption
Weapon: Tantō combined with assault rifle with grenade launcher.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Crush/Best Friend: Weiss Schnee

Thought this was fake and tried it out and it was actually real

Incredible

Name: Joseph Stalin
Kingdom of Birth: Altas.
Looks: Red hair, blue eyes.
School: Haven Academy.
Semblance: Psionic Manipulation
Weapon: Rapier combined with a musket.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Crush/Best Friend: Ozpin
I had an idea.

Name: Mao Zedong
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes.
School: Beacon Academy.
Semblance: Enhanced Perception
Weapon: Scimitar combined with a submachine gun.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Crush/Best Friend: James Ironwood

Name: Kim Jong-il
Race: Human.
Looks: Silver hair, changing eye color green/blue/yellow.
School: Beacon Academy.
Semblance: Wall-crawling
Weapon: Katana combined with nothing.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Crush/Best Friend: Neopolitan

Oh, lord.

>Mao Zedong
>Semblance: Enhanced Perception
Seems legi-
>Faunus
so close yet so far