Canada

>canada
rt what are you supposed to do with your opened bag of milk, assuming you're not trying to drink half a gallon of milk in one sitting? Let it be opened in your refrigerator?

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (792x919, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enforex.com/language/por-para.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they put it in a bucket

>he doesnt drink a gallon of milk a day
Stay DYEL, Ameriburger. Bagged milk simulates breasts, and I squeeze them and suck directly from the bag for maximum testosterone gains like a true Alpha male.

Attached: 1521048112313.jpg (1520x1604, 364K)

You cut a piece off of the corner of the bag with scissors or a knife and you just pour it like that, just refrigerate after

we pour it into glasses and put plastic baggies with an elastic on top to seal it

Attached: 8eQK5DDEdpjrEKzM5gnM-gdO1t5xUPE7tBmfr3mmcek.png (647x562, 130K)

Ya but there's still a hole

I'm not familiar with the handling of bagged milk but I assume something like pictured exists in the US

Attached: Jarra.jpg (1200x1200, 61K)

just a tiny one. they're only just over 1 litre so they don't last long. if you don't drink much you can buy cartons, that's what i do.

Attached: milk-bags.jpg (1067x1600, 63K)

fyi Mexico, cheese is way better in your country than here
milk is better here though which I just don't understand

Which brand are we talking about? Pictured is the good stuff

Attached: Santa Clara.jpg (515x515, 155K)

Definitely nothing that fancy. Just something I picked up in a corner market in some fishing village

not him but that does look pretty good.

Attached: mim.jpg (750x692, 45K)

>entera
Go skim lil homie

It's literally a 2-3 peso difference over the other brands, that's like a penny.

It is

Nah, I just have my one cold glass of milk a day or use it for hot chocolate, it isn't the extra calories from that making people fat

>tfw farmers market nearby where I get fresh cow milk for $0.50/L and goat milk for.$1.50/L

Attached: 1519345019806.jpg (345x345, 101K)

Wasn't even available. It was pretty bare bones

Yea I know for the taste difference and calorie difference i dont know why i still drink that garbage

We pour it into the community milk pouch and then we zip it up to make sure the moose don't drink it. If we run out of milk, the village milk lady squirts her breast milk into the pile, and sometimes, if we're really nice, she squirts it directly in our mouths and says "Boom, bullseye!"
If she's sick and can't produce milk, one of the town leaders picks a few young men and gives them a good prostate milking into the pouch, which tastes really sour haha.

Attached: MilkPouch.jpg (428x317, 26K)

>Canadian
>alpha
???

we have bagged milk also what's the big deal

This is like the other good brand, tho you do want to get the selecta not the regular, same price as the other one.

We all end up dragged into those small habits thinking it will be healthier but really the less processed is better

You call Canada weak?

Attached: 1521857864622.jpg (1080x1350, 1.11M)

forgot pic

Attached: Alpura selecta.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Attached: 1519736272387.jpg (500x281, 30K)

*braps your path*

Attached: 1521859264072.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

I've never really considered "being able to rip my dick off" that sexy but hey, gotta include everyone

>pasion por la leche
This fucks me up so much the "por/para". Shouldn't it be "para la leche"? To me "por"="by" and "para"="for" (In French par/pour).

Para wouldn't make sense in Spanish, my understanding is it's used much the same as in French tho I'm not sure I could explain with any eloquence
enforex.com/language/por-para.html

this indeed. Although we do also offer cartons of milk and plastic jugs of milk in Canada, it's mostly elderly people who buy bagged milk these days.

Attached: milk.jpg (556x556, 19K)