How come it is appropriate for women in society to transform themselves through make-up to the point that they wont be...

How come it is appropriate for women in society to transform themselves through make-up to the point that they wont be in a police line-up? I've even seen girls use contouring to ake their tits look approx. 27% bigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGElysXPpeg
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/30/a-man-put-acid-in-a-lube-dispenser-at-an-australian-social-club-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because their looks and appearance are all they've got ?

>tfw girls making their tits appear bigger is my fetish

>goes from ugly girl to tranny

this
women are nothing but cum dumpsters

You went from gay to gayerer

It is appropriate for women to make themselves appear more attractive. How you haven't figured this out is beyond my understanding.

Ban make-up.

how come it's not the same for men? When I tried to cover my bald spot with shoe polish this chick called me out in the club

the similarity between these pictures and the fact that they were posted directly one-after-another is disturbing af tbqh desu

She looks pretty recognisable to me. You're just being a pansy.

HAAHAHAHAHA

Anyone else think she looked better at 1 than at 6?
Reminds me of strippers, out in the day light and you aren't hammered. They are not very pretty.

because a real man doesn't give a fuck what people think about his looks.

And that's why I wear rainbow suspenders with jorts.

This used to be something meant for rich white men till we decided it was some gay shit. Blame your grandpa.
also what this guy pointed at

tfw the majority of desirable males have shitty enough taste to think that clown makeup looks attractive

if they didn't then women wouldn't do it

youtube.com/watch?v=yGElysXPpeg

burn was worse than the burn from the acid that was placed in the lube despenser at the the gay club
>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/30/a-man-put-acid-in-a-lube-dispenser-at-an-australian-social-club-police-say/

>How come it is appropriate for
Mind your own business.

is make up what theyre calling photoshop these days?