Friendly reminder that she's a fascist tyrant who performs horrific experiments on her own subjects for lulz

Friendly reminder that she's a fascist tyrant who performs horrific experiments on her own subjects for lulz.

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_episodes#Season_7:_2015-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fascist

well, she's more monarchist, but it's true that fascists and monarchists do run together. lemongrab is totalitarian

PB is also totalitarian, people often confuse totalitarianism and fascism

being a repressive dictator =/= being fascist

there is more to it than just that

She's a young eldritch horror who MADE all the candy people because she was bored and lonely. Experimenting on her toys is just something she does to pass the time and see if she can figure out a way to make them better.

Baby's first Grey Morality character

Bubblegum's character went to shit when they steered her from a mildly mad yet motherly scientist/ruler to a totally crazy fascist bitch. I just ignore her characterization after around season 4.

>morally grey
Does trying to literally destroy an entire kingdom cause you THOUGHT they were bad instead of just talking to them count as morally fucking grey?

actually, that is when she stopped sucking

Yes

So? Her people are retarded and literally puppets of her will.

The only real fool in this show is Finn for follow her.

What can you say? His thirst for the Gum is real.

Her people wouldn't exist if she didn't create them so yeah, She gets to tell them what to do

Yes, and?

It doesn't matter. Characters in AT only exist to facilitate the stupid Bubbline shit now. That includes Bubblegum and Marceline both.

>Turned her into a crazy fascist bitch
As far as I'm concerned her characterization right now is just "lesbian". That is not a good thing.

>That is not a good thing.
Or is it.

user, I love lesbians as much as everyone else. But that's a huge step down from a diverse character that's fairly interesting to a pandering one dimensional figure. Sure I may sound a bit harsh but it's there and it's creeping in.

>Finn's entire backstory relating to his dad is never expanded on
>Bubbleline gets a fucking mini arc

I hate it.

Shit man his entire childhood before moving into the treehouse and becoming the Candy Kingdom's protector hasn't even been expanded on. There are some exceptions like in Memory of a Memory and Jermaine, but that only barely scrapes the tip of the iceberg.

I know. We get introduced to Martin and he shows up for two episodes and nothing happens.

It isn't a show about Finn. It's about lesbians now.

worst character on the show
what an absolute cunt

>Bubbleline gets a fucking mini arc
The thing is I could respect it if the arc was actually about that, instead it was the vampire story line and then there were random lesbian overtones at points that added fuck all.

This.

Although it's implied she's significantly worse than just "grey" at times.

Here you have the pitfalls of one of those infinitely renewed shows, though, because you have a range of interesting storylines that don't culminate in anything.

>the pre-apoclaypse events and how Simon fits in
>the relevance of PB in those events and her eventual corruption
>all these other B-characters with compelling storylines that get developed but are shelved between their episodes

It's kind of babby's first Game of Thrones but without the relatively tight narrative culminating in a conclusion.

Nice exaggerations
>nothing happens
Well it just so happens that the guy who abandoned his son to die is an asshole. Finn sees this and sends him off into space in "The Vistor." In the season 6 finale Finn accepts that he can't change his dad.

>show is about bubbline
Only two episodes of season 7 are even centered on this, it's only evident in a few others but nothing major.
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_episodes#Season_7:_2015-2016
They also are main characters, so what? You guys act like they have just been introduced in the show, PB has the third most major appearances, Marceline fifth, after Ice King.
>show isn't about Finn
Too bad the next mini-series will have him as the center of attention. Too bad he has the most major appearances in season 7, and every other season. Just because other characters are focused on more now, doesn't mean we have completely abandoned the initial focus.