True

True.

Attached: Capture.jpg (612x387, 38K)

Only up until Islamic conquest, in all fairness you could make the same point for the levant.

I unironically agree. A country like Tunisia has far more in common with Greece and Italy, than it does with, say, Congo.

>inb4 fifty gorillion replies

Makes sense. I wouldn't have to endure my Algerian coworker saying "nigga" and calling black people his African brothers.

maybe but the inhabitants don't
a tunisian here is culturally much closer to a congolese than a greek

>a tunisian here is culturally much closer to a congolese than a greek

Definitely not

I've got nothing in common with a tunisian

how would you know ?
this is a fact, maghrebis and blacks live together, they speak the same, they dress the same, listen to the same music, watch the same shit on tv, etc etc

greeks don't, they live with french people, speak like french people etc, so do italians

southern italians literally have the same skin color as northern africans

This. Ils vivent dans les tess wesh

Maybe in American movies.

This

>South Europe is called North Mediterranean

Should I call South Europe Far North Africa?

no, in italy. they all have the same shit haircut too, with the hard part

Maybe not South Med, but some other distinct label. Nothing in North Africa has much connection to what's south of the Sahara.
Up until very recently I'd say. Remember, from 0 to ~800 and then again from ~1500 to ~1900 the eastern Med was all part of one empire. Whether it be Italians, Greeks larping as Italians, or Anatolians lapping as Turks. Up until the modern age Anatolia and the Levant were also roughly on par with Western Europe in levels of development.

You cannot fool me. I've been to Italy, at least fifty percent of the population looks like that. Even in fucking Lombardy.

Attached: 1515669457449.jpg (818x1102, 199K)

I don't get why no one else calls it the barbary coast but that's me

Africa was originally just North Africa and the name probably comes from the Berbers, during the Roman times Sub-Saharan Africa was basically reduced to Nubia and the original Roman province of Africa that later gave name to the whole continent was basically reduced to today Tunis.

Not really, Nafris are not related to Med ethnicity, some residents of south europe are mixed just like wome are mixed in nafri with africans or asian dna.

South Europeans are a completely distinct race.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

he's right

Your ancestors created them, dumbass

FPBP

Attached: turanic.png (908x1276, 203K)

So your saying that the OP is wrong, and that North Africa should just be called Africa.
And the Sub Saharan should be called Niggerland?

Bunch of uncle toms in north africa if you ask me

>Twitter
No thanks. Didn't read

that seems reasonable

I agree with this Phoenician philosopher.

who /skininthegame/ here

>tfw you insult people online and give them your real address

Attached: picture-1544.jpg (240x240, 10K)

I'm more of the idea of calling South Italy 'Northern North Africa'
Sicily can be 'Northern Tunisia'

Maghrebis are mutt people, they are african and arabic with a bit of euro genes from roman/vandal/french domination.
Culturally and genetically they have little in common with europeans maybe outside of the most southern parts of greece, spain and italy.
Anyway doesn't matter, Europe will be completely flooded and race mixed with africans in the coming decades.

Attached: Mutt.jpg (1605x620, 152K)

he is saying historically though and it makes sense from that perspective

"very" north africa