Consider the following

You just realized Clinton has two presidents who won TWO elections on her side to advice her a winning strategy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/obamas-anti-israel-policies-turn-russia-into-main-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god it feels good

OBAMA AND CLINTON TOGETHER CREATED MORE JOBS THAN ALL REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

HOLY SHIT!

>two leafs and a kike

why am I not surprised

Those aren't presidents you filthy hook-nosed shitheel. Those are puppets. PUPPETS.

>two globalist shills, one who is """married""" to the Democratic candidate, are supporting a globalist candidate

Color me surprised

Fuck, I guess now #ImWithHer

thank you merchant, you are truly my greatest ally

>winning strategy
It's not hard to figure out what that would be...I wouldn't need two presidents for that

And somehow they all have AIDS.

>3x times as much campaign funding
>multiple fuck ups by trump she could use and has
>still only 4.6 ahead

It's pretty funny how much time they dedicate to this board.

>The jew country tells you that two insider pre-selected figurehead chosen by shadowy elites matter for some reason

Lol.. the only good thing you faggors ever gave us was bagels and Seinfeld. Thanks again for whacking the Islamic hornets nest and making those moonstar sandniggers into a worldwide problem. You fucking dicks.

God I love Clinton and Obama

>get rid of full-time jobs with living wages by forcing employers to cover healthcare and raising taxes
>companies forced to hire people on part-time basis
>previously full-time worker now works 3 part-time jobs to make the same amount.
>"WE HAVE INCREASED THE NUMBER OF JOBS BY 300%!!! TAKE THAT REPUBLICANS!!!"
>liberal logic

This is like when friends try to get their spergy buddy laid. Bill and Barrack know how to get in the panties of the electorate, but Hillary has shit game

95% of Obama job creation has been full time actually.

Do you have a legitimate factual source that shows the explosion in part time jobs that you are claiming?

inb4 you don't.

I don't think Bill counts for much anymore though. He looks like he's wacked out on pills all the time now

We know.

>mfw canada has no politicians to be proud of
feels good being better

Obama and Clinton are rare elite GOAT tier. Who can compete?

this man brings back fond memories

Winning an election doesn't make your policies good.

So guyz how do I win the election!?

>Clinton
"Run after a failed republican term!"

>Obama
"Be a nigger"

Oh you think so then how about you move here eh and enjoy working 3 ten-fifteen an hour a week part time jobs while trying to pay two hundred a month for health insurance that you never even use so you do not get penalized at the end of the year because of Obama care?

How about you come become a citizen here and see how much you enjoy what the past three failures in office have done to this economy eh?

Will you marry me so I can get a green card?

Not to mention paying you student loans each month, rent, electricity and water, gas for a shitty car w/o ac because you cannot afford to have it repaired, and as for groceries enjoy eating ramen noodles once a day, and rice.

No, sorry that would be poly on my part.

Trump bringing more foreign workers into America will help you with that.

Doesnt keep pace with new labor entering the market. Nothing is fixed. Maybe if we stopped bringing in people.

When was the last time there wasn't a failing republican president!?

>Will you marry me so I can get a green card?
Animals cannot get citizenship.

WOW. So much of the left, globalist, scumbags support comes from Israel and Canada. You would think if these Libcucks were so good for America that Americas would be their biggest support base.

Truth is that a weak American president benefits other nations. Think about it.

Only countries that want Trump to be a US president are Russia and China, known US rivals.

Really makes you think....

And she's still going to lose.

>Doesnt keep pace with new labor entering the market.

WRONG. YOu know nothing right wing retard.

Job creation has been 2-3x population growth. That's why all measures from U3 to U6 are plummeting.

Eisenhower is the honest answer.

I'm a white male.

Also, your little job chart is based on temp jobs meaning they lay you off before the year is up, also the chart shows an increase in part-time jobs.

Let me give you an example in 2008 I worked 40 hours a week for one company, by 2009 our hours were cut to 30 and they hired two new part timers, by 2010 my hours were at 25 and they had hired two more part timers. In 2011 I literally got 10 hours per week there while they hired 3 new people. Each now part timer worked 2 hour shifts five days a week are were expected to be on call on our days off if some else called out for their two hour shift. In 2013 that company closed btw.

>This is how they show an inflated increase in job creation buddy. Take full time workers and cut them into part timers.

Hillary will bring more than that.

Obama job creation has been 95% full time actually.

Why do you keep lying about and shitting on your own country?

There's tons of good jobs out there right now. The problem is right wing retards don't have the skills or the education to attain those jobs.

Woah, even Mexico has politicians to be proud of, that's just sad Cucknada

Again if you think so move here legally, and find out for yourself what it is like.

Russia and China both have walked all over Obama. There is absolutely no respect for or fear of America and like the reset button a Hillary administration will be pushed around. Besides if you believe the anti-russian/chinese propaganda we hear in the US (((news))) daily they already have Hillary totally compromised.

The fear from our "allies" like Israel and Canada that we might elect a president that is not in on your schemes to leach off of America frightens you to death. The idea that Israel might just be alone if they throw another temper tantrum gets your payots in a bundle.

Your ultimate fear is that the American public is becoming aware of your scheme and realizing that fear tactics used to influence the elections are no longer working. Remember back a few elections when half of what is broadcasted on the news today would get your called a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist? Times have changes and your old school misinformation tactics are falling behind.

Better then having Israel as a ally

Russia doesn't demand money from us and fuck over the middle east

There are white people in Canada?

>Russia and China both have walked all over Obama.

>wah wah wah
I have a great job, maybe you didn't try hard enough or apply yourself.

nice try vlad

We already knew that.
Why do you think everyone calls her "the establishment"?

What's more important is her friends in Homeland Security and the FBI, there's a lot more power in those areas than the media is willing to tell you. They've even been undergoing a slow Coup D'etat to put it bluntly.

So did Jeb Bush.

>lib tards believe that Vladimir putin is behind racist internet memes and far right in america

leftists are that retarded

Putin is a disgusting mongrel but his foreign policy puts Obama nigger to shame

>jeb bush

Just cross the border illegally. Whats the worst that could happen, get deported back to Canada?

Russian pressure via Crimea and Ukraine and push into active fighting in Syria really showed Obama whose red lines they care about. Also, a weak currency does less damage to the Russian government and more damage to the average Russian citizen. Generating more anger among the Russian population and further support for Russian government action abroad. Your globalist shilling has not power here!!

Again, a weak American president benefits other nations.... until the other nations leach too hard for too long.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/obamas-anti-israel-policies-turn-russia-into-main-/

Seriously, the fact that Obamas biggest support comes from outsiders says alot. Leafs and kikes fill this board with pro-Obama/Hillary shit non-stop. Your days of riding American coattails are coming to an end.

They both hate her though.

Right wing retards are mad because Obama crippled their precious Russia.

The US has only added about 9.3 million jobs from the time Obama took office in January 2009 through December 2015. That's way behind Reagan, hell that's behind Clinton. He beats Bush, but if Bush is your standard for saying that Obama is good, you're stupider than I thought.

On top of that, if you're looking at per quarter GDP growth, Obama's presidency has been terrible. Over the last six decades-
>Kennedy
>LBJ
>Clinton
>Reagan
>Carter
>Nixon
>Eisenhower
>Ford
>Bush Sr
>Bush Jr
>Obama
in that order descending. Obama doesn't even beat Bush by this metric. So please, fuck off leaf

Almost like GDP has been trending downwards for decades. Obama did beat Bush.

Job creation, wage growth and unemployment rate affect Americans a lot more than your precious JewDP

Almost like you're advocating to return to 70 or 90% top tax rates on the rich. Agreed?

Obama's up over 15 million counting from the bottom of the Bush Crash and Great Republican Recession.

He's up over 11 million if you include the massive Bush losses.

Clinton 23 million jobs.
Bush 1 million jobs.
Obama 11 million jobs.

Wow really makes you think.

>Complaining about Jews
>Defending neoliberals

No we really just need to clear up the loopholes. Tax code needs a complete overhaul.

And I don't really understand why you keep sperging out about all of this stuff that has nothing to do with Obama. The President does very little to keep the economy in tact. Monetary policy>fiscal policy. If you want to suck anyone's dick over this last decade's economy, suck the happy bank jew's dick

We need Trump and rich Republican assholes like him to stop bringing in foreign workers and start hiring Americans.

It's time for Trump to stop with his America Last bullshit.

This entire line of though is fucking retarded. No shit he brings foreign workers in, it's LEGAL to do that. We need to make it ILLEGAL, that's the entire fucking point. Trump's a good businessman and he's going to try to make good business decisions, hiring foreigners is a good business decision for a big corporation.

>being this cucked

Trump puts foreigners ahead of Americans and you anti-American right wing retards love him for it.

Well yeah and when he's president he's going to build a wall, what's your point?

You seem to overestimate the impact of Obama. You credit him with job creation, but Obama has really only passed two major pieces of legislation regarding the economy, the two stimulus bills that he passed back during the financial crisis.
It's a bit optimistic to say that all of the positive things you've said about the American economy should be credited entirely to him.
On top of that, the US economy is not really doing as well as you seem to suppose. Growth has been sluggish, usually around 1-2% per year. Jobs are not an end all and are not the only important factor in an economy.

They're due to be wrong.

You fucking blind foo. The way American politics have operated for the last 70+ years has collapsed.

This fucking election has completely shattered the modus opperandi of the elite, and they dont know what to do.

Make that ONE president who won two elections. Bill is a walking vegetable.

>and she's still losing

It's the establishment stupid...
She could have 20 presidents, prime ministers, senators, and congressmen, "advising" her... All of them will be shilling for the establishment... They advised us into our current mess in the first place...
Having insiders advising an insider candidate, will get us more of the same inside shit... where is the advantage in that for us on the outside?

>based Clinton
>America debt free by the end of the decade
>actually $19 Trillion in debt
that's the problem with liberals... when their narratives clash with reality, they stick with the narrative, regardless of the consequences...

>bush
>liberal

pick 1

Wow so two former NWO Manchurian candidates, want exactly what their puppet masters want?

NO WAY, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING.

NC, is red and my whole family is voting Trump, every shill thread I see here solidifies my vote.

>advice
>fucking ESL jew

(((OP)))

>two presidents who left the country in a worse situation than they found it in

FTFY