Friend gone edgy leftist

A friend of mine went full "I hate America" shill.

What are some points that I can use to convince him otherwise?

What the fuck truck is that?

Ford I saw on craigslist a while ago, can't remember the exact name

You need to have a long drawn out sword fight with him
Bonus points if it ends with you both battling shirtless on a tower/mounten with your hair blowing in the wind

thats no ford. Or if it is, that is a great bodykit.

That looks like a sweet little ride. It'd be a great little farm truck.

Whats the point in trying to convince him?

He believes America is bad, people here believe people who are not white are bad.

so whats the problem?

A bullet usually works

Initiate a spinning jump move and then assume the high ground, OP.

Looks like a mid 70's ranger with a different bed

The point of a knife in the side of the head usually works

Get the "Palladium of Liberty" pamphlet and watch In Search Of The Second Amendment. He is right to be mad at the elites but ignorant if he does not understand that the Founders were truly exceptional.

It's a Courier

Slit his throat and fuck the warm neck hole with your throbbing purple cock. Always works for me.

You should try it on yourself sometime you trip-posting faggot

He's no longer your friend, OP. Disgard him... The fact that he is capable of that kind of thought is a sign that his brain is inferior.

>yes America is great goy, love your nigger president and declining white population

Hollow-point

Point to the good America does in the world and has done. Most anti-American shit is out of jealous or someone's who's personally failed in life and so they like to blame the country for it.

Offer to take him for a helicopter ride

He is a failure, but I wish I could save him. Good point.

>Point to the good America does in the world and has done

What good is that? You'd have to be sincerely delusional to unironically think that and still consider yourself far-right.

America has been a consistently negative force for the last century. You could argue that they did some good during the cold war against Communism, but that was a war they created by siding with the Soviets during their weak point anyways.

Well fuck America, lets all live in a Caliphite then!

This level of thinking is why the lefists always win.

What good? Cars. Planes. Space travel that created a network of communication that further enchaned commerce and information sharing to the point where we are talking to each other right now. Vaccines. Indoor plumping. The fact the world isn't ruled by the Soviet Empire.

It's about looking at the good rather then being a pessimistic cynical shit because you think that makes you look smarter.