RICK AND MORTY FANS

>tfw not smart enough to be accepted

JUST

Where did Justin go wrong?
t.Justin

That contradictory, ego tripping SOB mod in the council of rick page really triggered me.
If an user get get back in, we could totally rape him with some intellect.
By looking at the screenshots you can tell he tries to win arguments with 'intellect' so he doesn't compromise the rules of his page.
Someone just has to go in there and give him a smackdown. By his own rules he can't ban you if you're right.

Just applied, tried to to legit answers so hopefully I get in. Will update if I do.

why no episode today?

>By his own rules he can't ban you if you're right.
nigga he'd just ban you anyway.

god damn I want a grilled cheese right now.

>autism
>autism
it's not even real. its a concocted term to create a new market for meds

What kind of questions do they ask

jesus christ
imagine taking yourself this seriously

Just got in, it's not as funny as I thought it would be. I'll start posting screens

I cannot get over the irony of how they want people who think they are rick... To join a fucking council of rick's

>tfw too smart to think introspectively
pretty sure it's just autism

This is just some meta irony right?

Why do you guys care about groups made by 12 yo?

It's real, we had a thread about it earlier

God damn the fact that this exists is just the right combination of funny and sad.

It's gut-wrenching. These are normalfags, in all likelihood. Supposed real people with jobs and wives and shit

how many wives

>politics is a blight on any planet. Rise above it. Choose science.

more screenies plz user

did they reject your application to them as well?

>IQ test after having a concussion
What a gold mine.

Previous thread for all interested

>over 9000
Only real Ricks reference 10 year old memes apparently.

as many as my last two digits

>tfw to intelligent for politics

>we could totally rape him with some intellect.
Can't we just do the usual "Sup Forums finds random faggot on the internet and ruins his life" thing? This is an autistic role playing post and not an incitement to criminal activity or endorsement thereof in any capacity.

why are american fat women obsessed with feminism? do they even know what it is? do they think its a group for land whales?

>hates politics
>every time Trump opens his stupid mouth

>Politics is a blight
>Drumpf!!!
>Choose science and rise above it
I'd love to see more of this guy's post. Christ, he's hilarious. Imagine how big his ego is.

I should have expected this to have "Joker fan" levels of delusional nerds claiming to be Rick. I bet they're intelligent and nihilistic too.

>do they think its a group for land whales?
It unironically is

He's on another level

Also sorry for my shitty screenshotting

>Getting pussy
>Yes
>Blank, because the first answer is enough

Cringiest pseudo intellectual manchildren show I have ever seen

More Jon Oak, please

>no one is special
>except me of course, im a 160 IQ INTJ nihilist intellectual

Continued

Okay maybe these guys don't have wives

>So we have a generation growing up now where every one of them motherfuckers think the're special
Is this guy not able to actually judge himself? Can he not see the irony in all of his posts. What the fuck is this hypocrisy? Judging from his posts, he's a wagecuck who hates society for putting him in such a sad state.

>rich Sanchez

He's channeling his inner rick

Nobody wants to help you pedophiles o Sup Forums

Perfect

Did you honestly think for a second they did?

>tfw to intelligent for human decision-making

I mean they're on facebook

YO IM PICKLE RICK

God damn

Because they are butthurt that they are ugly and not attractive to men, like normal, non-obese women are. So they instantly latch onto feminism as a way to cope with their problems since they believe it's society and sexist white males that are the root of all their problems and not their obsessive eating disorders or refusal to take a bath.

>Le Just because I am a wannabe nihilistic neckbeard and can't fulfil my dreams nobody is allowed to have an interesting Life :(((( XXDD
Jon Oak sucks Major Cock

>not a troll

I would unironically support a military coup to put Jon Oak on a holy american throne. Hes going places.

>Considers himself to be C-137
>Unironically joined the Council of Ricks
>one of the most abrasive characters ever written
>Hitler comparison

If you are still in the group, find a post by someone called jacob about pickle rick and its "deepness xD"
I need you to troll the person that commented called Daniel. If he is still in the group that is

it must be an american thing to watch a fucking cartoon and think you're intelligent because of it

Jon Oak is the evolution of the edgy internet teenager and the rest are chowder heads.

He got fucking banned

>He doesnt understand the post-ironic nuance this has
You are fucking retarded for posting this
t. Jon Oak

KEK

>in second grade
confirmed for brainlet

F.

Goodnight sweet prince

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can Jon Oak become a meme?

It really is, they quite literally don't understand that what they see on TV is mostly fiction. Americans watch television series and cartoons and actively let them influence their decision making in life. Instead of just watching them as a form of entertainment.

So this is what a bunch of people on a tv board do? Watch people post shit on Facebook? Oh bravo, that's like if this was a Hitler board and you sat around calling each other anti-semitic.

how is gender equality going to help them get fucked? are normal sized females also this stupid but we don't notice it cause they get dicked? I just got an epiphany, dick is a cure

I'm guessing this is the post?

Jon Oak is already the New Bobbyposting

EASY JON OAK EASY NOW

How can a person become am meme, idiot? It is just me and I am who I am. Sorry if you're trying to make me something I'm not or can't be. Get a life.

Jon Oak is my hero. How could they do this?

>pajeet tries to explain deeper meaning
>ends up summarising episode
why are indians so fucking retarded

>gender equality
Feminism isn't gender equality user. It may say that on the label, but the goal is quite the opposite.

t. Virgin with no friends

This is the last of Jon Oak

Wow, next level insult there, user
>t. poopy smelly head that everyone hates!

are you real J-Oak? please post proof

He was too good for this group. The virgin admin feared his Chadness and had to get rid of him, for fear of immediate insurrection.

Did my post upset you so much that you had to project onto me? Poor babby

Sure, you want my credit card inormation and phone number as well? Stop being stupid on the internet.

Is it wrong that I have a knee jerk reaction to like anything they hate and hate anything they like? I'm starting to think that astrology could be alright

r u a grill? c-can I add you on skype or whatsapp?

well yeah, in the last 5 years landwhales corrupted the term and made it into "kill all men, gurl power yeah XDD". I just don't understand why that happened. Are they all unemployed shitters that sit around the house and think how can they be assholes today? Who the fuck pays for their burgers

post timestamp with pic please Joak

>Is not addressed in this discussion
>Still answers
He BTFO'ED you virgin

>We're totally just like Rick!
>care about showing disabled people dignity and respect
How can they have so little awareness?

>im ENTP and I think astrology is bullshit
top kek

I thought I found everything but more words of wisdom from Jon

This is you

Jon really was the realest Rick.

Fuck no, dude. Astrology only leads to more and more retarded shit. I knew a girl once who believed in that stuff and she ended up being an "animal communicator". Despite her having a master's degree in several languages, she now rips off people by teaching them how to telepathically talk to their animals. She also offers "spirit paintings" of her client's pets in case they want to see how their souls look like. Fucking shit costs over 100 euros.

His last sentence is unironically very true

>ezra

you better be ripping that Daniel faggot a new one

This is you

Someone link me to the youtube they're taking about so I can get some context. Thanks.

that isn't bad advice at all, is Jon /ourguy/?

>I'm watching both of you now

wtf i love jon oak now