If I come to your country, they(your people) will kill me there or beat me or what will they do to me?

If I come to your country, they(your people) will kill me there or beat me or what will they do to me?

Attached: puteshestvie_0.jpg (1500x833, 516K)

they wouldn't care

this.
Outside of politics news no one really gives a fuck about russian people
maybe a few rednecks or niggers in shittier parts of the country might give you trouble but everyone else will be nice to you

from the thumbnail I thought this was going to be a picture of a brownie with nuts or rocky road. disappointed.

now that I'm going down to the kitchen might as well make some
thanks for reminding me

Only if you're a weebfag

Nothing unless you choose to run your mouth to drunk skinheads or the likes.

Just stay away from liberals, they think you hackzed the American election and want to start a war with you.

no they'd just be wondering why the fuck are you buying 50 slabs of chocolate

Absolutely nothing, but you'd melt as soon as you step out of the airport gates and embrace the 50°C heat and extreme humidity in this country.

Probably ask you for vodka and ask stupid questions about Putin.
That's about it.

You're welcome, Comrade.

Nothing. I'm pretty sure Russia is the nation where the largest amount of tourists come from.

Far-right extremists worship Russians as the saviors of the white race.

Russian men should come to the West if they want overweight trashy white supremacist girlfriends.

It is possible that you'll get beaten up if you're нeaдeквaт also if you speak Russian in public places. But other than that you shouldn't have problems.

Remark on your accent and say that they've never met a russian before, probably.

Yes

pls bring qt (young) babushka

Attached: 1484756452571.jpg (1200x800, 296K)

>beating up tourists
We are stupid, but not that stupid.

Human trafficking is a serious criminal offense.

Attached: police helper.jpg (662x686, 54K)

Met a group of Russian tourists yesterday, apparently the only bad thing that happened to them is that they got lost.

If your a woman people will look down on you (especially if you date a local) but if your a man you'll be all good

only if you are a girl, a lot of autistic south koreans will determine that you are a prostitute or mail-order bride from russia or central asia

maybe some arabs or turks will kill you, but everyone else will ignore you

>maybe some arabs or turks will kill you

arabs and turks in Europe believe in the same conspiracy theories as Sup Forums and like Sup Forums they love Russia.

We will stare at you for a very long time because of your phsyical appearance. Your white skin will be adored by men and your blue eyes will amazed all the women

>Russians
>Humans

Nice try bot.

>they love Russia
Not after what happened in Syria, we don't. We won't outright attack Russian tourists or visitors, we're not retarded, but we don't really like them either.