Rotten Tomatoes is respectable this deca-

Rotten Tomatoes is respectable this deca-

Nice guys was great tho

Trips don't even save you, there's nothing great about nice guys it's average as can be.

>babadook
>cloverfield lane
these people can't be serious, this has to be some kind of trolling

Careful user this reddit board thinks 10 cloverpleb lane was great wow so good wow john goodman im gurgling his balls heh mew is cute.

I can't tell where Op's serious opinion starts and the bait stops, either way I'm gonna say your opinion is garbage.

All of those movies are a 7/10 max

If you look at average it will say 60%-70%
Cant trust them filthy critics

There Will Be Blood and Nice Guys deserve those scores. The rest just paid the critics

jungle book was decent, but not that good. I would give it maybe an 80.

How is Garbage like Big Lebowski so highly rated

Moonlight is a great movie, 8/10.

It's not so much RT itself but the critics. RT just makes it abundantly clear that critics today are paid off, or incredibly biased and influenced by their peers and popular opinion.

RT is too extreme. Everything is either the best thing ever or absolute dogshit to them.

NOT SO FAST

oh

fucking hell RT is shit

10 cloverfield lane and get out were good movies tho

127 HOURS, 2010

93%, deserved

there will be blood was also very good

trips of truth
lying deceiving piece of shit summoned by 666

Tomato meter is a rating of how many critics gave a positive review, not of the quality itself. So while Doctor Strange might have 9/10 liked it, you've got to read below to see its actually been rated a 7/10.

RT is great if you're not an idiot who only looks at the biggest number

No user why would you believe an average rating when 90% of the critics love and praise capeshit. Thats means the average means fuck all.

No, the critics are idiots.

>do you want access to the nu Star Wars early screenings, my glorified blogger friendo? Well, we'll see, I hope you enjoy Doctor Iron Man now
>H-HEH IT HAS SOME FLAWS BUT IT'S O-OK I GUESS 6/10 (red tomatoe)
*makes u think*

Babadook isn't even horror. It's just shitty psychological drama that copies the style of real horror movies in a (successful) attempt to scam the critics.