Thank you for your free money

Thank you for your free money

XD

Attached: 1519490349387.jpg (847x960, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state#Per_capita_federal_spending,_by_state,_federal_fiscal_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state#Fiscal_Year_2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The virgin nord vs the chad slav

Why Hungary?

why are we so cucked lads

yup

Should be more ťbh, Germans are way too succesful still

small price to keep them in their shithole

hey this is european board

>can't spot Ikibey

Yes! I LOVE EUROPE
THANK YOU!
AČIŪ!

Yes, yes, take our "free" money.

>spain
cool

delet this

>-€384
WHAT THE FUCK I EVEN VOTED FOR THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

this is bad

Attached: qqgdvi0s2suy.png (300x300, 101K)

AHAHAHAHAHA, this is what you get for being exploting faggots over the centuries. Now you have to give money to Eastern Europe and house millions of sands and niggs.

But the exploitation continues, it's just somewhat mutually beneficial.
For these payments we got an expanded buffer zone with Russia and they opened their markets.
Most of the biggest companies in Eastern Europe are either former state owned service providers or foreign.
If anything I'd like to give them more and stop foreign aid into Africa.

>Being proud of being a welfare nigger
Disregard this guy fellow westerners.

Check out this self-hating idiot.
Konjušar.

>384
Why the fuck is the EU even still a thing. Also fuck our country.

Attached: 1481992050191.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Imagine being so poor that you opt-out of being a superpower over pocket change

Thanks for those 7euros lads they really help.

You do know that these amounts are really small on larger scheme of things? For comparison look at the USA where per year net receipts of states like Virginia are ~$7000.

where else would you sell your shit, toothpaste? eastern yurop = best market.

>""""""""germans"""""""" own most electricity network
>the tech is there since communist era
>no investsments were made in it so far
>the network is unstable and has a few short outages throughout the week because it exceeded the use limit long time ago

then there's also
>foreign supermarket chains
>food has lower quality than in the west
>they actually use smaller quantities of ingredients so they cost less to make
>mfw they cost the same

wealth transfer is just a normal part of being in a union of states. tipple digit amounts is a bit surprising though. is that map not missing commas?

Attached: give-take-small-final.png (600x515, 308K)

They are not percentages. They are absolute amounts. With limited searching I found that the absolute amount that Virginia receives is ~$7000 so the EU transfers seem tiny next to the American ones. That is of course if I got the American number right.

>gibmoneytugal

>Virginia receives is ~$7000
I think that $0.92 from the image means that Virginia pays $6999.08 in taxes and receives $7000 in benefits. (0.92-7000), if the $7000 is correct.

>Thanks for those 7euros
Now we will have to pay when UK leave so expect at least -50 there ...

I was getting numbers a different way. Don't know if this is correct, but here:

Virginia spending $16,710 per capita
Virginia receipts $7,854.68 per capita

So that is actually $8856 more spending than receipts. Of course there might be some important federal installation in Virginia and all that, but all in all it shows the transfers are in thousands while in the EU they are at the most in hundreds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state#Per_capita_federal_spending,_by_state,_federal_fiscal_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state#Fiscal_Year_2012

I hope you're bantering euros and not genuinely retarded

"benefits received from governments for every dollar paid in federal taxes"

$1 = pays and receives exact same

$2.83 (west virginia) means virginia receives 283% of its federal tax burden in transfers

>If anything I'd like to give them more
You have to go back Tamas

>some important federal installation in Virginia
that makes sense. Washignton DC is on Virginia's border, most of the federal government workers spill over into the bordering states.

besides, this image only accounts for federal benefits that go directly to citizens; not to infrastructure, military, or other government projects

I think I might have been wrong with bringing up Virginia example as it might just be military bases or something and military belongs to the whole USA while we don't have this in Europe, but your West Virginia example shows the scale much better. Tax revenue of West Virginia was $4,005 so the transfer they get is 4005*1.83 = $7329. Different league than the transfers shown on EU map.

Send to Russia free money to Germany pls, but not to oligarchs.

why the fuck does Malta get so much money

This benifits everyone. You think that the other countries get nothing out of this? Eastern Europe being richer ensures a better market there, keeping them in EU allows EU related companies to do business there

That's why i buy food from local farmers. It may cost a bit more but it's much better than that shit we can find in supermarkets

Because nobody seem to understand that EU is an imperium in disguise, and the other european nations are satellite states of this imperium.

free money

I already knew who posted the thread without seeing the flag.

>Luxembourg
what the FUCK

you import our stuff, so it's good :)

>keeping them in EU allows EU related companies to do business there
weird way of saying 'allows eu related companies to move their factories there'
east europe should pay back all these money once they have cracked the code of not being a shithole

What is the role of Poland in the EU? If it is a car, Germany, if it is a luxury clothing, France, Italy and Spain come up with food and agricultural products.

4th column

super cheap labor and another 40 million consumers for Western products

they wont pay anything back per se, but eventually having a developed Eastern Europe to trade with is beneficial for all

>donatugal

>parasiteugal

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Slovenia, Malta, Luxembourg and Poortugal need to become net contributors NOW. Have you no shame?

notice how the people who pay up are also the biggest exporters? Fuck off with this anti eu bullshit

>taketugal

iktf

Attached: 1493599209888.jpg (620x349, 20K)

Shut the fuck up tax heaven

You are the fucking leecher here

>greedugal

Well our beurocrats are only really good at one thing....stealing money .

This is why a third wants to leave.

It just shows that the EU budget and those transfers aren't nearly as big as everyone makes them out to be and not even close to an actual federal state.
The problem is, as soon as someone mentions the word "billion" most people loose perspective.
And obviously every Cent spent on a perceived foreigner is a wasted Cent.