European lies and corruption

STATEMENT BY PROFESSORS JEFFREY SACHS (Columbia University) & JAMES K. GALBRAITH (Texas University)

>“Greece was strangled by the creditors in 2015. We stand with Yanis Varoufakis and with the truth.” Professors Jeff Sachs (Columbia) and James K. Galbraith (Texas)

Thomas Wieser’s claim that Yanis Varoufakis and the Greek government of 2015 cost their economy 200 billion euros is ludicrous. As Wieser knows – because he was one of the architects of the policy – the Greek economy in 2015 was strangled by its creditors. The creditors inflicted severe damage from the first day: by undermining liquidity of the bank system, refusing to restructure the debt, insisting on harsh austerity, and most importantly and blatantly, refusing to negotiate or even brainstorm in good faith. The creditors’ measures were highly destructive for Greece, as even former German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble admitted. Schäuble told Varoufakis that, were their positions reversed, he would not sign! The creditors’ terms were not aimed to help Greece at all.
We stand with Yanis Varoufakis and with the truth. We know that the Greek people have the wisdom to do the same.

Attached: 59701-eu_swastika-678x381.jpg (678x381, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/maria-ladenburger-raped-murdered-germany-freiburg-afghan-asylum-seeker-refugee-jailed-greece-corfu-a7477371.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. /u/jimogios

>STATEMENT BY PROFESSORS JEFFREY SACHS (Columbia University) & JAMES K. GALBRAITH (Texas University)
>literally "let me tell you about your region"
Kindly please kys.

pay denbts

Yes they have.

Attached: 4a0a78840c574f30a9dd2993928e6272[1].jpg (650x607, 184K)

I do, you don't

Thank you for paying debts.

ok send more money leech

This, Greeks are insects.

the debnts
pay them

>no

Why don't I see people saying Iceland/Italy/Portugal to "pay denbts" xD

PAY THEM

Attached: 1505158024657.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

>denbtugal

Those countries matter more
No

They don't constantly beg for more gibs.

You asked for this.

Attached: erdogan.png (772x659, 243K)

Nothing the weak e""""u"""" can do about it.
Their banks were not as failed as german, french, dutch, belgian, italian ones either.

I wonder what the net worth of Crete might be? Maybe the EU should take it and collectively administer it in exchange for some form of debt release. No offence to Brussels but I think that all the commissioners and parliamentarians would be a lot happier on a sunny Mediterranean island

Seconding this we should buy Greece before the chinese do

>lot happier on a sunny Mediterranean island
it's all a matter of terain and climate.

Greeks were given a huge debt forgiveness and they have the most. They are also the most obnoxious about not paying debts.

Attached: greek situation.jpg (1344x921, 163K)

Too late

Wasn't Greek debt restructured multiple times already?

>were given a huge debt forgiveness
When?
Also explain how Greece doesn't pay debt.

Once and had nothing to do with money owed to foreign institutions

Did Grease use the brown people as revenge against the rest of Europe?

If so, why should other Europeans care if Turkey suddenly decided to mobilize and severely buttrape Grease?

>Asylum seeker convicted of attempted murder in Greece was released before raping and killing German student
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/maria-ladenburger-raped-murdered-germany-freiburg-afghan-asylum-seeker-refugee-jailed-greece-corfu-a7477371.html

>Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

It also seems greases have absolutely no shame. A beggar does not demand.

Attached: Ex-Greek_PMs_mum_can_into_millions_in_Swiss_banks.png (340x800, 78K)

I mean it would be as much buying as foreclosing, but yeah basicallt

Why do you tell half truths germ? Is it in your genes to lie?

In 2011. €100B debt forgiveness. That's about €10,000 per each Greek.

>all the money greece was strong armed into.taking (against the will of its people) in exchange for the servitude of.future generations went straight back to.german banks greedy enough to lend them money in the first place
But.yeah, pay denbts greece, lets ignore.the real bastards here

First Grease threatens to send millions of brown people to rest of Europe if Europeans don't give Grease more money.

Then Grease sends millions of brown people to rest of Europe and on top of that also empties its prisons into the refugee tsunami.

Attached: greece a lump of waste fat clogging pipes.jpg (1000x750, 143K)

Do you know who owned the debt that was restructured back then?

>Why do you tell half truths germ? Is it in your genes to lie?

Don't talk to me as if I was Grease.

nothing personal kid

Aren't you the ones who send back those you don't want? We're returning the favor. Don't be butthurt about it.

Wtf gre*ks out of the EU now

I am familiar with that excuse and by the way haircut is not restructuring. It is pure debt forgiveness. Greece got the money, spent it and was forgiven the debt. Bad Greece!

stop lying then

Answer the question.

How exactly was it strong armed upon them though? When they switched from Drachma to Euro the government got access to a whole new source of funding and jumped on it, heedless of the consequences. Sure I fell bad for all Greeks, especially young people who hand no hand in the making of this, but a Greek government got them into this message, and it's now up to the people to elect another one that can get them out.

As I told you, I am not Greek. Stop telling lies you little Greek. The way you act so far nobody will have any sympathy with the greek people anymore no matter if Turdgay wants to invade or if all your base are belong to China soon. Right now Grease is just a landfill leaking poison into the surrounding area.

>and it's now up to the people to elect another one that can get them out.
We kinda did but it failed. Do you know who the e""""u"""" favors and pushes for reinstallment in government?

Literally nobody is pushed by the EU. Victim-complex greasie

Answer the question then noble germ. Are you sending people back. If Greece were to collapse wouldn't more refugees reach you?
Btw about that Turkey talking point of yours. Do you think that military action is initiated by sympathy and if we're so toxic why don't you just kick Greece out.
Again germ, stop with the lies and half truths it's getting really annoying.

LMAO
What was Berlusconi and Strauss Khan

>berlusconi
>pushed by the EU
ahahahah ok you also believe the EU's behind golden dawn or something? ok grease

Attached: dumb_wojak_1.png (488x463, 28K)

>Are you sending people back.

Apparently Grease also doesn't honor the Dublin Rules and doesn't take the brown people back it took in from Turdgay. Not gunning them down on the ocean and getting rid of the bodies is a pretty shit move for a country that owes money.
>If Greece were to collapse wouldn't more refugees reach you?

Nope. The other countries by now understand how the cascade works should Germany chose to close its borders. Nobody on the route wants to be stuck with the beloved brown people you sent our way.

What will a collapse in Greece be like if on top of that all surrounding countries enforce their borders and you are stuck with millions of brown people and no money to feed them?

PAY DEBTS

He was pushed out with Renzi being the e""""u"""" favorite if i'm not mistaken.

So you believe Strauss-Kahn was also pushed out because of the EU, and not because of a tiny little sex scandal happening? Or that Strauss-Kahn was pushed by the EU?
Tell me more about my country grease

Attached: keksalot.png (600x580, 572K)