Marvel's gonna make him a slut, aren't they? :(

Marvel's gonna make him a slut, aren't they? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/iron-fist-plot-details-surface-its-all-about-the-mystery-of-danny-rands-identity/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=grtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not in the comics?

This fucking twink is too weak looking to be Iron Fist, that screencap with his bare chest and the tattoo is just sad. Krysten Ritter is a twig as well and she looks like she's never thrown a punch in her entire life. I've only watched the first three episodes of Luke Cage but the fight scene in the vault really did not wow me at all.

Matt's gonna be the only one delivering any good action when the Defenders come around, fuck.

No. Danny is pure

>be bad guy
>think the hero is too weak to defeat me
FATAL ERROR

That's actually one of the first things they teach you in Mook College. Always assume you can take the hero if you have enough numbers, you'll be sure to impress the boss.

No thanks. I read comics.

Not really, he's pretty invested in one woman.

I want Frank to punish danny's Iron boipucci

>Not Luke

AbsolutelyHaram.jpg

For real though, it's REALLY weird to think that we might get to see Danny and Frank interact. Despite both being street-level I don't think they've ever talked (much together).

Is this a meem?

All I know is that after Frank Danny has probably accidentally killed the most people

Hopefully.

I don't know about that.

He doesn't seem to care about killing scores of Hydra agents the hand,etc. He even initially defended Daredevils methods and killing Bullseye in Shadowloand.

How? Who's he killed?

Tbf, that's most heroes and did Danny actually kill them?

Hydra aren't people user. Besides, how do you expect magical Kung fu battles to end?

Once is hooks up with Misty, he can be as slutty as he wants.

I agree, he is the most "I could beat the shit out of this guy" super hero actor ever.

He sucked good dick in GoT they should make him gay in the MCU

I could deal with a Bi Danny, but not a gay one.

He dated Spider-Woman for a minute. It was just for a valentine's day story though.

Also She Hulk wanted the Iron D but I believe he turned her down.

They kissed, but he went all MUH MISTY, Jen told him he shouldn't put his love life on hold for her.

he is a pure husbando, please delete this slander

>Generally reminder that Danny is an adorable little egg, and pure.

gamesradar.com/iron-fist-plot-details-surface-its-all-about-the-mystery-of-danny-rands-identity/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=grtw

>Finn says Danny is "innocent and he’s pure. He hasn’t been brought up in this very materialist, dog-eat-dog world, which then suddenly he finds himself in."

...But, all this will be ruined if he fucks Colleen or Joy.

He won't be really a slut, rape victims aren't sluts and he's going to be everyone's boytoy.

that was a fun story

I wanna see Luke taking Danny's purity.

I sure hope so.

Misty gets first dibs.

>new avengers post Civil War

Iron Fist fucked a Skrull.

Literally who?

Stupid Bendis. If he could then we would have Both Jessica's with Luke and adanny

Is this real or an edit??

Unironically real.

Iron Twink

Hnnnnnng

My twink fever is rising.

So the implication is that they fucked? Sorry if it sounds dumb, but I don't know much about Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Do Tv actors really perform those sex scenes or what?

He's joking probably.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Than again there have been some moments that are suspect between them.

It's Ultimate so who knows

> Jones and Drew are Bendis favorites
> Luke and Danny are friends
> This would make it easy to keep them together in a group and let black love bloom between Misty and Falcon
> Spider baby is a blondey

Guys I'm scared.

Ultimate?

As in the Ultimate universe, where some things were just a little bit more edgy than the normal universe

I'm still convinced Drew's bastard will end up being Clint's.

Ah yes. Gay sex in e best bromance would be pretty edgy

Stop this train. I want off.

I like Luke/ Danny and making fun of homoerotic subtext between them, but Danny/ Matt is actually my preference if that makes sense.

Also why can't we get more Danny/ Shang chi interaction? they are friends right?

You racist fans always get me. Matt and Danny barely talk but you guys are quick to ship them over Danny/ Luke or even canon Misty/ Danny.

> racism

It's not that. I like Luke just fine. I just really like the Matt and Danny interactions even more.

No, it's not.

Get ready then because that's also what's going to happen on the Netflix shows.

I know that typesetting, it's clearly a panel from some Ultimate comic

If you thought the Pre-Iron Fist fandom was bad, just you wait when it comes to shipping.

Isn't it the pulse? Pretty sure Danny is friends with Shang in Ultimate. Also, married to Colleen.

It's already started concerning the Misty situation. People saying she's too good for Danny or not good enough and Colleen was always better.

MCU Luke is so different and mature that it's hard to see him and Dannya s friends over maybe Danny and Matt who both feel like outsiders who deal with ninja junk.

Post more QTFist.

>MCU Luke is so different and mature that it's hard to see him and Dannya s friend
Huh? What? I don't understand this logic

Not so sure on the Matt stuff, but I do wish we had more Danny and Shang Chi being buddies. They seem like friends from what I can tell.

That's the logic some people are using on social media. Like why would Luke hang out with that Pasty white boy stuff. Or oh boy. Ant wait for more Luke and Jessica and seeing Daredevil and Iron Fist kick butt over Luke and Iron Fist.

It hurts my soul. Pretty worried myself since the chemistry has to be on point.

> Married to Colleen

Truly a trash universe

So, the typical fan reaction of a Black female being the love interest of a White male character/lead?

>See Iris/Barry and Richonne

So pure and cute.

:3

That but it really does seem like Marvel itself is trying to get rid of it in everything. The shows make Misty super connected to Luke and the comics are pushing her as a black power sister who's hanging on to Captain Falson.

I mean it was super odd seeing her hang out with Luke with other black superheroes when the person they are both closest to is a rich white guy.

There's also people who ship Misty/Luke and don't want Danisty, because they think Danny's racist and would rather he be of Asian decent. Like that Lewis Tan actor.

Of course. You know every Netflix series after Daredevil needs some obligatory meaningless sex scene.

They're together in Av Ac, so who knows.

Is like those people didn't watch the show that so clearly showed why Misty/ Luke wouldn't and didn't work outside of a one night stand.

People are starved to see black love on screen, I guess.

Luke/Claire could have been that couple, but Bendis.

To be fair it's sorta died down with more Luke/Claire popping up. Gonna say most people hadn't finished the show at at point.

Misty and Falcon aren't going to last, cause he ain't gonna last as Cap. Pm& IF writer likes the couple so hopefully he can write them getting back together before Kaare introduces another stupid OC love interest.

You underestimate Spencer.

You think if MCU Danny/Misty are popular, Marvel (editorial) will put them back together?

Danny should be the exception, it's not like it doesn't agree with his character.

Hope so.