Wolverine being played by anyone but Hugh Jackman in live action adaptation

>Wolverine being played by anyone but Hugh Jackman in live action adaptation

Huge Jackedman is good, but he's not the end all be all.

Agreed. However, is there even a single actor that portrayed a capeshit character so well it would be unthinkable to recast him?

No thanks. I read comics.

Jom

Snow

Hugh Jackman?

More like, Huge Hack-man.

Huge Hack-man?
More like Huh... Jacked Man!

Robert Downey Jr.

I mean, you're right but he's gettin old, we gotta just live with it. But he's so iconic they've literally changed the comics to look like him.

It's hard to imagine a white guy replacing JK Simmons as JJ.

So people half-jokingly think out of the box and come up with stuff like this.

Nice meme.

haha ebin XD

that's why they're only doing tv shows from now on, yes

they did that because it's in their contract with FOX that they have to support the movie plots

>they did that because it's in their contract with FOX that they have to support the movie plots

that doesn't sound true in the slightest

>Wolverine as a tall, handsome Australian

>you will never see hugh jackman and rdj as their characters in a marvel movie having a drinking contest

Why can't we have nice things?

that pie looks hollow?

Well to be fair I do enjoy Terry Crews but I don't think I can handle another race-swap controversy.

>(citation needed)

>Actor being discussed on a board about comics.

I was gonna post about how I was more worried about Charles being played by anyone other than Patrick Stewart, but then I remembered that he's already being played by another actor, and he . . . does a fine enough job I guess.

>actor playing a character from the comic being discussed on a board about comics

That's called a pie crust, son.

Perhaps they could get an actual manlet.

Right...? but why bake a pie crust to throw at somebody, the funny part of throwing a pie at somebody is all the wet shit inside of it. what a dumb comment.

>Playing a movie character who's a shallow interpretation of the original.

Your thread belongs on Sup Forums. Take it there.

How new are you?

Complaining about discussions conerning comic book movies was always the dumbest meme on Sup Forums.

Old enough to remember when this board wasn't infested with Sup Forums shit. If it's not a comic or a cartoon it doesn't belong. Does /lit/ have to deal with this shit whenever a new Bond film comes out? No, so why do we?

>comic book movies

>movies

Because /lit/ never reads Bond, nor does it have high userbase.

Also note that they also discuss GoT and other adaptations, seldom than Sup Forums does.

Crews is like the Rock. You can cast him as literally anyone regardless of race and he'll pull it off.

Because Sup Forums already discusses the books WITH the adaptations in the threads.

You can't really tell Sup Forums to go split the two because board autism.

Chocolate or coffee cream. You can see it coming out.

I remember back when people would put Terry as their #1 choice as Luke Cage before DD Netflix aired.

Yes comic book movies as you may well know are adaptions of comics so they belong here as some people like to compare and contrast how the different mediums portray these characters.

apparently it's a huge pain in the ass to keep his body ripped like that and he doesn't want to do it anymore and I can't really blame him.
I don't know who else would end up as Wolverine tho, probably Don Cheadle.