Driving home

>Driving home
>Lights go off behind me
>Go to the side of the road
>"You seemed to swerve there, any reasons why?"
>Tell him I'm on my way to fix my back right tire so being cautious
>Looks at my licenses and insurace
>"You're all set, just wanted to make sure you weren't drinking. Have a good night."

See, it's not that hard guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's really not hard at all

Who here ever force themselves to vomit before getting in the car to drive back?
The fact I don't have a DUI astounds me.

Not as easy if you're black

>Driving home
>Lights go off behind me
>Go to the side of the road
>"You seemed to swerve there, any reasons why?"
>Please step out of the vehicle
>o-okay
>Sir put your hands behind your back
>Why am I being arrested officer I didn't do anything
>STOP RESISTING
>But officer I'm not
>I SAID STOP RESISTING
>brutally beaten

Like I said different when you're black

>Why am I being arrested officer I didn't do anything
this is where you fucked up retard.
you resisted

>Implying operating a motor vehicle in a state of disrepair is legal.

They'll tell you to pull over and call a towtruck idiot.

Clearly you omitted the part where you had multiple duis, several warrants, a baggie in your pocket, a stolen gun in your hand and a FUCK PIGS shirt on.

Astounds me too.

Do yourself a favor and drink at home.

I went to court over a traffic ticket, and before they got to us simple open and shut guys, we had to sit through the "serious shit" traffic court.

One of the people a drunk driver who blew through a red light. Didn't hit anyone, but the cops pulled him over.

2 months jail, with 6 weeks suspended. License suspended for 6 months. 2,000 dollar fine. This since he was drunk in the commission of a separate driving offense (running the red light). It was also his second offense.

Judge reminded him that if he appeared for a third time his license would be revoked and he face a year long prison sentence. Provided he did nothing else while drunk.

Do yourself a favor and drink at home. The above is the BEST CASE scenario. If you actually hurt/kill someone you face 15-20 years in prison for vehicular homicide. A charge you will of course plead guilty too. If you don't plead guilty to it, the Prosecution will go to court and charge you with 2nd degree murder, and you will serve 20 to life.

Oh don't drink anymore.
That was a symptom of a severe depression that is not as severe anymore.
Thankfully I was always only like 5min from home and it was just a straight shoot and a left hand turn.
That one time where a cop popped his lights and got the guy in front of me I nearly shit my self though.

>"You're all set, just wanted to make sure you weren't drinking. Have a good night."

ummm won't he just look at your back right tire and see that there's nothing wrong with it?

When I lived in America I had only 1 cop experience like that.

All the rest were terrible, including the times I did literally nothing wrong and it was just a check. Including when I'd just be in a public space with a cop.

Cops in America by the time I left (2011) had became like the cops I'd meet doing business in TJ in 1995. I'm sure its only getting worse.

The way I've always done it is:

1. Don't drink to ridiculous excess that you're sick, passing out etc.

2. Stop drinking 2-3 hours before you need to go home.

You'll sober up easily within that timeframe and be perfectly safe to drive home.

drinking and driving isnt technically illegal.

>Driving home
>Lights go off behind me
>Realize I'm about to be murdered
>take off into the back streets
>Try and call my wife and child to tell her I love her
>crash into a hedge
>the christmas presents I had in the back seat to give to orphans go flying out of the car
>lay motionless on the ground
>cops send their hounds on me
>cops encircle me and say "watchyu doing in white country, boy? You know Trump gonna kick you spooks outta here?"
>I see a familiar face
>is that? no... it can't be
>A shirtless man with a swastika on his chest pushes past the cops
>A cop nudges the man and says "Get him, Zim"
>He puts the gun to my head as I'm on my knees with my hands in the air praying for my family
>He pulls the trigger
>cops plant drugs and weapons in the car and edit the footage

Such is life as an African in the United States of the KKK

You joke but this is what the bootlickers of pol actually belive

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>perfectly fine with being pulled over for bullshit reasons and getting hassled by public servants for which your hard earned tax dollars pay their salaries

I thought you guys didn't like cucks?

forgot this part...

>"you have 12 outstanding warrants in 3 different states!"

white privilege in action

For the most part yes. From a strictly legal stand point however you do open yourself up to tremendous liability. For example, if someone else causes an accident that you are involved in, you will get blamed regardless of whether or not it was actually your fault.

If you cause an accident, you are really in the shit. Its tough for us folks in North America because we don't have public transit like the Euro's. We can't drink like they do out on the town and then head home.

>Be me when I was 18
>Ride bike to and from work saving money to buy a car
>Riding bike home at night after work
>Cop car swerves in front of me aggressively
>Officer jumps out give me your fucking ID now
>Officer what did I do is there a problem?
>Give me your fucking ID now before things get worse
>Just comply
>He runs my info and all
>Comes back
>Hands me my ID
>If I find out you stole that bike or any bikes go missing tonight I know where you live and will come find you you understand me?
>Sure..I own this bike I ride it to and from work officer
>You heard me! and he gets in his car and drives away.

There are good cops and bad cops. Dont matter what color your skin is. If I didnt comply and asked why he stopped me again I'm sure he wouldve started using force especially after he almost hit me with his car for no reason.

True, if what you are drinking is non-alcoholic

I was in court with an 18 year old girl who got arrested going 30mph over the speed limit and she blew a .2 BAC. Had 2 friends in the car. Judge chewed her ass out and made her an example in front of everybody.

A+ would read again.

or under .08

>Dog needed to go out in the middle of the night
>Put on clothes and get the leash
>Go outside with the dog
>Halfway down my street, a cop pulls up next to me and rolls down his window
>"How are you doing tonight"
>"Good, sir. And you?"
>"Great"
>Cop rolls his window back up again and drives away
>Be respectful
>Didn't hit the cop
>Didn't run
>Didn't end up getting shot

It's not that hard

>2. Stop drinking 2-3 hours before you need to go home.
even if you've sobered up you're still fucked if someone hits you or you get pulled over for any reason at all. Even if you're under the limit

You don't fight an officer about that. You accept the ticket and fight the judge.

Behold, an idea.

That proxy, though.

What State? I live in Virginia. State Government here is beyond anal retentive about traffic crime. Going 30 MPH over the limit in VA is a Misdemeanor criminal charge with an automatic 3 day jail sentence for the first offense.

aye naw nigga u gota show him who da boss is

u aint gon take that shit cuz

imma get all up in his face n sheeeit

ticket for what? being under the legal limit?

How? If I'm under the legal BAC, I'm under the legal BAC. It shouldn't be treated any different than a regular accident.

It's why the legal limit exists guys. So you can drive home after you've sobered up to a reasonable degree.

Illinois. Everybody who gets a DUI here gets fucked but she got royally fucked hard.

how can you get cited for not being "legally impaired"?

MmmmMMhhhMMMmmmm I heard dat!

You got talent, kid. Say, do you want to sign up for a record deal?

happened a few weeks ago
>wanna smoke weed but dad said not in the house
>have no friends so go in a random parking lot near a school
>it was like 10pm so no students
>sit down and light up
>security car with yellow lights swerves in
>he does a full circle around the parking lot
>quickly throw joint away as he is on the other corner of the lot
>he didnt notice
>asks what im doing out here
>told him im homeless and was resting my legs
>tells me i cant do that here
>ok ill leave then sorry

I know someone who was drunk as fuck and slammed a big F-350 into a car full of teenagers and caused serious fucking injuries to all of them and he got like under 5 years. I was surprised.

Recently he got out of prison and slammed another truck into another car and sure enough he was on some booze or drugs or something.

>drink and drive and crash my car into a ravine

felony offense. jailed 5 days. forced 120 hours of community service and 12k in fines and classes. licence restricted for 8 months.

>texting while i run a red light and t bone a Mercedes. driver lives but his wife died.

felony offense. $1.8k in penalties and 35 hours community service. licence not suspended.

I'm just not gonna ever drive again

>be me
>lights go off behind me
>an unmarked car
>pull over
>it's my friend who just made detective
And he's redpilled as fuck, you sort of have to be after 6 years of being a street cop.

It depends on a lot of things, the judge, the incident, etc
if the cop says in his testimony says you were noticeably impaired you can easily get a dui under .08.

>be me
>last year in the Carolina mts
>3 am wired on coffee phone dead looking for a outlet
>pull into gas station thats closed for the night
>looking for this tiny rd to get to my friends house
>local deputy spots me parked.
>stops to see what I am up to
> sees I am charging my phone, we shoot the shit for minute, gives me directions
> be safe he tells me as he drives off.
Bretty cool good ol boy cop, I drive to my buds house and we start smashing beers until the next evening.

Just reread your post.
A 0.2 FUCK.

Why would you ever drink and drive? I cannot even begin to fathom why would anyone ever make this decision. Do you enjoy get shitfaced so badly that you'd literally risk your fucking life by driving a 2-ton machine at high speed while having your mental faculties severely impaired? Or is it some sort of bizarre sense of pride that makes you think that you're somehow better than most people and can manage just fine? It's fucking natural selection at its best.

He saw you. He just wanted the joint for himself.

maybe learn to speak fucking English then instead of babboonspeak

Was in court for minor traffic offence cunt in front of me
Multiple burglary offences
Judge gives him 6 months in the hole
6 months Ha I can do that standing on my head
Judge straight out with well I'll give another 6 months to help you get back on your feet
Lmfao
Also on mobile can't greentext

Right? Some of the craziest DUIs are from people under 21. Really makes u think

>be with group of friends in highschool
>everybody 17-18 years old (legal age 21 in usa)
>tailgaiting baseball game, open-container alcohol etc
>everybody underrage and drunk
>cop rolls up
>group falls silent as officer rolls down window
>"Tailgaiting? ...that's what i like to see!"
>we offer him a burger off the bbq but he says he's on a diet
>tells us to have fun and be safe

Wow i guess i really do have white privilege huh

>pitbull needed to go out in the middle of the night
>put on pants incorrectly and get the leash
>go outside with the pitbull
>halfway down my street, a cop pulls up next to me and rolls down his window
>"How are you doing tonight?"
>drop leash and reach for the cop's gun through the car window
>get shot
>Obama and Hillary criticize the cop the next day

It's just that hard

We'd appreciate it, murderer.

No it isn't

Because when you're black instead of saying "I'm on my way to fix my back tire" they go "what the fuck is wit' chu pig? why is you being all in my face yo fuck you I didnint do nothing" then you make sudden fast movements with your hands

Being black is hard

we believe it because in the eyes of the law it is true. save your arguments for court.

This has happened to me

You left out
>get canonized in the name of dinduism

>Don't botha bringin' a pen, it's not that kinda contract

I always kept a BAC monitor on my keychain and the only way we ever got near that shit was tequilla or playing red black purple.
That is in fucking alcohol poisoning territory.

>driving home
>feeling kinda ill, so I'm keeping it to the left lane, slower than normal
>lights blare behind me
>RBT
>while the cop gives me a breath test, somebody flies past at clearly twice the speed limit
>cops don't care

I don't know why that made me so mad, but holy fuck.

Have one myself.

They are wildly inaccurate.

How you should speak to a police officer :
>1. Good afternoon officer (hand on steering wheel)
>2.Do as what told
>3. Profit

What do niggers usualy do:
>Shiiieeeeeet
>Why iz you pulled me owaar
>You whitey be opressing uz black kangz
>I aint gotz no ID whitey po po
>dat aint my crack you cracka
>look at my fowty five pig
>GET SHOT
> BLM WHITEY DEVILZ PIGS RIOT RIOT

>HS graduation
>midnight party at the country club
>everyone sneaks in booze
>girl sneaks in coke, but only enough for her and one other
>sitting in the hottub
>she gets in
>a few minutes go by before she succumbs to heatstroke
>starts screaming like a monkey and vomits in the tub
>passes out
>almost drowns
>ambulance arrives
>gets her stomach pumped
>0.25% blood alcohol concentration

I kind of understand the mentality to hate police, when I see them brutalize someone with no justification I can imagine it happening to me and I get mad. But it's hardly ever without justification, and police are ultimately on our side in the coming struggle. I wonder why so many people here continue to despise them.

Yeah, if you're a "racist".

IT'S WHITE PRIVILEGE TO BE PULLED OVER AND THEN TOLD TO HAVE A GOOD DAY

FUCK THIS SHIT

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACCE
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

>2 months after I have my license
>Driving mom's turbo |5 turbo volvo
>Going 90 in a 50
>Unmarked police car does some nice moves and gets right behind me, I realize who it is before the lights go off
>"Nicely done, I didn't realize I was screwed until you matched speed and I saw the ford logo"
>"Well, this isn't my car. Borrowing it from my mom and I figured I would see how quick this little |5 turbo is"
>Cop tells me he was surprised at how well I handled both driving and talking to him, just gives me a warning and tells me to stick to dirt trails
>Ask him how fucked I would be if he wasn't so nice
>Car could possibly be impounded and reckless driving charge + loss of license
>Thank him and go on my way
>Have my fun on twisty private dirt roads only now

Cops in my town are the best.

this guy "gets it".

Many people here are former lefties. Not only that but it's hard to see the cops as "on our side" when they are the ones enforcing a lot of bullshit hate-speech/discrimination laws that end up working to silence the right wing, particularly here in the UK.

This has Wisco written all over it. How u doin' brother

You can be any color, you disrespect the officer or act like a cunt, you're gonna get jack hammered m8.

Most things aren't for retards

Another:

>Friend locks keys in car
>I've done this a million times before, get my kit of tools together
>Going at it for over an hour, this car is pretty resistant to my attempts
>Someone calls cops
>4 cars show up at the same time
>Calmly explain the situation to them and ask for assistance
>"Well, because of you three we all got to drive across town really fast, so sure we'll help!"
>This is word for word what the officer told me, not even shitting you
>Takes out a hand pump air inflation device and uses it to separate the top of the driver side from the car body and pops open the lock, wishes us a nice day before he goes

Again, the cops in my town are pretty good people.

State troopers on the other hand can suck my cock.

I was going 5 over on the highway and he pulled me over, freaked the fuck out and started telling me about how much weed he smells (I don't even smoke), how he was specially trained to detect drugs and how my car is going to get impounded.

Gave me 4 field sobriety tests and tells me I failed all of them.

I laughed and said "Sure, okay, whatever you say" with a smile on my face, he sat my ass down on the side of the road at 1:00 AM for over an hour, eventually came back out of his car and told me "Alright, I have nothing on you so I have to let you go, BUT I KNOW YOU'RE ON DRUGS! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!".

Fucking faggot.

>lights in rear view
>indicate and pull over
>cop seems agressive
>comply with instructions, answer politely, present license and insurance
>cop then spends like 20 mins trying tolocate something illegal on my car
>car is all legit, ask if I am free to go
>IF YOU LEAVE rigHT NOW YOU WILL BE UNDER ARREST
>not sure what to do, cop clearly wants to fuck with me don't know why, keep in mind I'm like 17 and we're an isolated area me and this cop I'm fairly nervous with his agression
>asks me to step out of car
>I comply
>makes me put all my contents of pockets on hood
>something on me was a leatherman, starts barking how he can arrest me right now for carrying a concealed weapon
>all this shit going through my head like, this is illegal basically what he's doing, I should ask for a lawyer i should ask if I'm under arrest all this shit I just want to get out of there
>he asks to search my car. actually he just says I'm going to search your vehicle inside
>I tell him I do not consent to a search and he's going to need a search warrant
>WHAT YOU GIT TO HIDE BOY? I GOT PROBABLE CAUSE JUST FROM YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE I'M SEARCHING THIS CAR RIGHT NOW I CAN SMELL WEED I CAN SEE DRUG PARAPHENALIA
>I say I'm calling my lawyer
>i don't have a lawyer I'm just a retard kid but Instead of phoning I just press the audio record and pretend to call a non existent lawyer complaining about an illegal search taking place
>cop is literally ruining my fucking car tearing up the carpet throwing my shit round
>I am becoming increasingly outraged and angry
>anyway he finds nothing of course
>arrests me for concealed weapon (i.e. having a fucking leatherman in my pocket, a baby one)
>blab bla long story short I got a real lawyer and the cop faced disciplinary action for basically breaking the law and entering my car without a reason
>wasn't a real punishment of course, I think he just like a week suspension with pay while 'internal investigations' were taking place
>lawyer cost like 600 dollars

I don't know leaf laws, but in my state they have impaired to the slightest degree. Aka you're fucked if you have alcohol in you and anything happens. It won't be hard to prove it caused you to drive shittier.

LOL goddamn tht threw me off

Remember your 4 Don'ts.

1.) Don't shoot.
2.) Don't loot.
3.) Don't poot.
4.) Don't scoot (don't try to run away)

shitskin detected

American user is right, friend of mine got full blame for an accident because he had less than half the legal limit in his blood.

The accident? Car on the highway merged into him without looking and without using turn signals.

>Image

Not fucking bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

A guide for black people.

For a Russian you do a perfect impression of a nigger

you are literally a dumb cuckold faggot, that you would accept this, and think we shouldn't even try to change it, like it's impossible and happens everywhere on earth,

Well looks like I'm royally fucked.. I got a dui back in april.. blew a .291.. my sentencing is in april.. I'm trying to plea down to a dwai, but I really doubt that's possible since my bac was so high. First offense by the way. I also didn't cause an accident. I was just asleep in my parked car with keys in the ignition

>be american
>get into car crash
>get shot

Sentencing in sept. Not april.

Sentencing in sept. Not april

>americans

youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08

Are you drunk right now?

>be a fat cop
>have to make an arrest
>shoot so i don't have to sweat like a pig

I was about to post this

I got one a little over a year ago. Just get a good DUI lawyer. I only had to do 5 days of work program which just consisted of picking up trash around the police station and washing the cop cars. Then I had to do 3 months of DUI class. So glad all that shit is over with now. Also had to pay almost $4000 in fines which kinda sucked. Got it all payed off though. Between the lawyer, classes, fines, and increased insurance it ate through my savings. I am glad I had that savings built up. The only damage I am still feeling is my increased insurance rates and the fact it will show up on a background check.

Have you considered not drinking? I know its a revolutionary idea and all..

kek

>have a speech impediment
>have trouble speaking at all times for no real reason
>that doesnt qualify as a disability in burgerstan even though I have severe issues communicating 100% of the time because I am not mentally impaired
>if a cop ever pulled me over he would probably shoot me for acting weird

I would honestly be better off if I was a nigger

Come to Cali. No body here gives a fuck about driving over the limit, at least not in my city.

> Driving on the left lane in freeway
> Get behind a slow driver
> He doesn't realize he should change lanes to let me pass
> Get mad and floor my car while swerving around him using the right lane
> As I get back on the left lane I notice my speed is at 100mph and I see the sheriff in my rear view mirror
> I panic and start breaking but notice he is getting closer and closer
> Almost sure at this point he is gonna turn his lights on as soon as he's close
> He gets very close to me so I move over to see what he wants to do
> Tfw he floors and passes next to me, realizing why I floored it

ALRIGHT SIR IM GUNNA NEED YOU TO STEP OUT THE VEHICKLE

White as can be.

Thats why I said dont matter what color you are.

If I was black I would have a different tone dont you think?