Thought this was gonna be full schizo when i saw it on /x/ but have a look Sup Forums... wjat the fuck?

Thought this was gonna be full schizo when i saw it on /x/ but have a look Sup Forums... wjat the fuck?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=-TAXlKOFsMA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86828480/#86829997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, while i watch

Is she a vampire?

One of the commentators exposed it as fake

This is now a Sup Forumsx/ thread

Post the sequel.

He came back a few nights ago.

Idk much about photography and shit, but it looks like there's some green/teal figure. translucent maybe, but there's definitely something there

>The camera is tracking hillary

Can see right side of phone, but hillary is to the left of the phone. Idk man, shit is spooky, but it's also grainy as fuck when you zoom that close

oy vey i dont have it, now i need it

Fuwwwck yaaus11!!

I wouldn't be surprised

Bumpin and requesting. That Trump time travel piece of approved Kekness was glorious

Haha, I'm sure science can explain this guys. No need to get in a tizzy about nothing and waste your time mirroring. I'm sure it's just something weird about cameras recording cameras or something. They'll definitely figure it out eventually and very rationally.

Trump 2016 btw!

Sorry Anons, I was only in the thread for a bit. But it was legit, he had the trip code and everything.

wait wtf

someone has part 2

Also had some high level masons saying some cryptic shit, probably to fuck with us I'm not sure

2spooky

I'd explain but it's too funny watching you all with your tinfoil hats on making a big deal out of this. LOL

lol this is LITERALLY nothing... is this all the drumpfkins have now? put on ur tinfoil hats boys ahahahahaha

Source someone pls

Bumping for sauce.

Also if this is true, then I wonder for what reason he invited Hillary to his wedding. Did he poison her by chance?

Í need this sequel.

Look up !!defL22WSHKN on 4plebs

THis shit is ridiculous

THIS IS THE SPEECH WHERE THE Sup ForumsACK SCREAMED PEPE

IS HE A CTR AGENT PSY OPSING THE FACT THAT THE WHOLE DAMN SPEECH WAS REAL BECAUSE WE WOULD ACCEPT HIS STATEMENT AS ONE OF OURS?

THIS IS WEIRD

>2 MONTHS AGO THERE WAS A GUY LIKE THIS WHO CLAIMED TO BE FROM THE TIMELINE WHERE HITLER WON WW2 AND CLAIMED HE WAS THERE BECAUSE IT WAS A LEISURELY THING TO DO

holy fuck Sup Forums, has meme magic gone too far?

is hillary a reptile now?

This might be the sequel thread you guys are talking about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86828480/#86829997

He did say Pepe, not Kek

Isn't it against the rules for you shills to use c+v? I'd like to speak with your manager. Please give me your hotline so I can make an official complaint.

Bases user.

This is the sequel for sure.

Something like that.