Terminator 3 is underrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

acidcow.com/pics/2225-terminator-2-vs-terminator-3-92-small-pics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G4UeOEjtRFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_uw2KbPUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sarah Connor chronicles aswell

ITS ONLY GOOD FOR THAT SCENE REALLY

Far too many slapstick parts, but I still like it.

I don't have a problem with it, it nailed the fear and panic for survival
also the boob enhancing scene was good

Literally fucking wreck urself acidcow.com/pics/2225-terminator-2-vs-terminator-3-92-small-pics.html

This, and really, its basically a shit sandwich forced down Camerons throat anyway. Fuck T3.

Kek the absolute state of Sup Forums

Guess what. I also liked salvation.

> and every machine has an off switch
> it works, man! it's beautiful!

i would like to meet the scriptwriter, or writers, and just glare at them for implying that we're stupid enough to buy that shit.

There are some Americans with no taste that thinks shit like this or Salvation or Alien 3 & 4 are good.They really shouldn't have an opinion

Terminator 3 is by far the worst, its so bad its like a parody of the franchise.

>muh grim ending
Growing up is underrated.

Salvation was crap though

OFFICIAL RATING 1 BEING BEST

1. Terminator 1 and 2 shared place
2. Terminator 3
3. Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles
4. Terminator 5 Genesys
5. Terminator 4 Salvation

Post favorite Terminators

>I RAN A TEST, I"M GOOD NOW EVERYTHING'S GOOD
>I'm fixed now

Mostly wrong

T1 > T2 > T2 Universal Studios > powergap > Genysis > Salvation > Sarah Connor Chronicles > powergap > T3

T2 unniversal studios?

I think it was intentional, but trying to make it funny and about the armageddon at the same time was just a mess.

Yeah, it was an attraction at Universal Studios and by far best sequel to Terminator.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4UeOEjtRFw

that doesnt count

It was like Paul Verhoven directed half the scenes and a soap opera director did the other half.

It does when its better than all the other shit after it.
Terminator 3: The Redemption on PS2/Xbox was also better than all the sequels.

>GENYSIS AHEAD OF SALVATION

T2 = T1 > T3 >>> Genisys > Dogshit >>> Salvation

This is irrefutable.

retarded opinion

its a ride

we also dont count comics or fan fiction

this is Sup Forums

salvation was one of the most boring movies i have ever watched

It wasn't a ride, it was a live performance incorporated with film, therefore it counts as a Terminator film.

My god, that comic strip. It's brilliant.

nope

yes.
It was a terminator film, you cannot dispute this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_uw2KbPUo
Crane chase scene is amazing, they actually did demolish an entire street and a ton of vehicles.

WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS M8

>Genysis so high

Nice bait, faggot.

nope, not Sup Forums

people cant even watch it now

YEAH BUT ITS JUST A HAMFISTED COPY OF THE TRUCK SCENE FROM T2

LITERALLY NOTHING NEW HAS HAPPENED IN TERMINATOR SINCE T2, ITS ALL CALLBACKS AND REENACTMENTS

The action scenes were alright and I liked the Terminatrix. Terrible casting in Nick Stahl and Claire Danes though.

You can watch recordings of it on youtube.
People walked into a theatre, watched a film on a screen, then walked out.
How is that not a film?

Admit it: it was better than Salavation and 3

these things were retarded

its not a film because you cant watch it at home

and nobody is going to sit through some 720p youtube vid with shitty sound

it doesnt count

I enjoy T3 simply because of Arnold. It was well after his prime, but still feels like part of that era. Everything after the governor stint just doesn't feel the same.

GENYSIS WAS HOT GARBAGE AND MOTHER OF BURGERS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH TERMINATOR BASICALLY RUINED IT FOREVER

SALVATION HAD GOOD TERMINATOR VEHICLES WHICH IS THE MOST ANY NU-TERMINATOR MOVIE HAS CONTRIBUTED

Genysis had potential to be decent, but...

Terrible actors for playing Sarah and Kyle. Seriously, who in their right mind looked at those two, and said "yessss, these are exactly like Biehn and Hamilton".

Plot appeals to nostalgia in the worst way possible, by revisiting parts 1 and 2 and then saying GUYS THOSE MOVIES YOU LIKE DIDNT HAPPEN. What the fuck were they thinking.

Movie had a decent but not massive budget, so they should have focused their special effects money in fewer action pieces and make then look as amazing as possible. Instead, they threw as much as they could at the screen and it looks like ass.

Also, stop giving Skynet a face. It didn't work in Salvation and it certainly didn't work here.

I haven't seen the movie in ages and it didn't interest that much anyway. What scene is this?

That's how T3 ends, with the nukes launching

HAPPENING.WEBM

Only it breaks the rules of the universe, when they go forward in time. That shit even bugged me as a kid.

Jesus, I always thought that pic was shooped.

John and what's her name go to an underground bunker, where Arnold told them that the Skynet central core or whatever was, only to find out it was a ruse, and that Skynet was unbeatable due to being all across the internet, and Arnold tricked them into going there so that they would survive the bombs. I give that ending points for catching me completely off guard.

you left caps lock on grandma

Alien 3 was the best in the franchise.

old school, bitch

it's funny how Amerifats only start showing interest in nuke films again when some fat korean starts launching test missiles.

>Guess what. I also liked salvation.
You've gone too far, user.

>salvation was one of the most boring movies i have ever watched
This. It's AvP tier.

>only
Burgerstanis have been making and consuming nuke movies ever since they invented them. It never dies as an interest.

Terminator 3 ending* is underrated.

correct

salvation is just plain terrible, at least genisys had some entertaining scene

I actually enjoyed that game. If i remember right that game was a prequel to terminator 1.