Red-Pilled Colin Kaepernick Busts a Nut on Hillary

Colin Kaepernick is this close to being red-pilled (he still doesn't understand this election is about cheap labor), but dude needs some meme magics.. "We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. “That doesn’t make sense to me. “If it was any other person, they’d be in prison,” he said.” So what is this country really standing for?” Ideas on Black Athletes we can red-pill about how deporting illegal workers creates jobs...?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernick-just-went-beastmode-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kaepernig
>redpilled

>Stands up during next national anthem
>Pees on a Hillary cardboard cutoff
Make this happen

>Red-Pilled Colin Kaepernick Busts a Nut on Hillary
Damnit, not the kind of thread I was hoping for.

cool source

This is good.

forgot the link - thanks user.

thefederalist.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernick-just-went-beastmode-hillary-clinton/

sorry about the bait Sup Forumstard.

>thefederalist.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernick-just-went-beastmode-hillary-clinton/
>48 hours later
>TRUMP +16
>Election Canceled
>Obama committed suicide by shooting self in back of head 17 times
>Hillary has seizure and falls off of empire state building
>Trump sworn in immediately
>Anthony Weiner marries Miley Cyrus

hewight

over under how likely is it that krap ''commits suicide" in the next couple months

wtf I love kaepernick now

I could live with this series of events.

>says trump is openly racist
nah

Ive been saying this since the entire thing started. Everyone is just paying attention to the anthem. Sure he's a cocksucking faggot, but at least he called out Hillary.

Interesting that the media just ignores that part. Really activates my almonds.

>Anthony wiener dating myley Cyrus

Top Kek!
They can both send each other dick picks

I don't know what's going on anymore

inb4 he commits suicide by jumping backward down an elevator shaft onto 3 bullets in the back of his head

>36x255

well ok then.

He could've protested in an non-autistic way, but chose to do what he did instead

Willing to wait for more data

What the hell happened here

Sup Forums suddenly gives a shit what a nigger thinks
>as long as its anti-Hillary