Why do jihadist dogs tremble in fear against Italic people?

Why do jihadist dogs tremble in fear against Italic people?

Attached: days since last attack.png (1116x1408, 325K)

Bravo Italy

They see Italians as brothers
They don't want to kill brown people

muslims have assimilated in italy perfectly and thus can't do their job properly

Most Muslims in Italy are Africans and Africans (except Somalis) are underrepresented in terrorism.

drug dealers don't fear him in milan kek

>Veneto president: my snipers will shoot you down if you yell Allah Akbar
Fuckkkenn
BASED

Attached: 1511363728061.jpg (592x492, 63K)

They don't want to fuck with their ports of entry.

Boko Haram?

this.

They don't have diaspora symphatizers in Europe.

Italy and Med countries in general are their gateway into Europe. Upset the Meds and the flow of migrants will stop. It isn't in their interests.

This

They hit spain though

If they hit too close to the Vatican or anyone connected to it they will piss off 1/5th of the Earth's population.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

They see Spain as a future part of their caliphate I think, so it's different.

They got Libyans

Fuck the Vatican tho, they always bitch about "muh peace mu other cheek" but then they keep homeless people away from their borders.
Also, they got so much valuable shit in their museums they could unironically feed an entire nation.

>christians
>doing anything
if vatican is hit, the pope himself will wash the feet of the terrorists and ask for seconds, they literally bow to muslims.

Because Italy already looks like a big crater, you don't really need us to bomb it for you.

But is taking Rome the ultimate objective too?

a soon-to-doomed shithole that they don't even bother to stay too long.

My brothers :)

Attached: hT8HZw5.jpg (1200x1101, 227K)

A pretty cool looking crater then

Attached: IMG_7264.png (1334x750, 93K)

They are possibly afraid of another be crusade. I mean, if Italy would be attacked, Catholics will consider it as a declaration of war against of all the Christians.

Doubt it. Their main objective right now seems to be to annoy the West enough so Westerners discriminate against Western Muslims. Once alienated, the Western Muslims radicalise and return to the Middle East as Jihadis.

I don't think it's nearly as nuanced as you're making out to be, where there is an angry kebab there will be radicalization and possibly a terrorist attack. We did have a bunch of terrorist plots, but we managed to stop them in advance because we have the only good secret services in Western Europe.

Nobody has that mindset

most blacks who arrive are christians though

he's right though, Francis is a progressive pussy

or that he is actually following jesus words? turn the other cheek.
besides, the pope isn't as influencial as back in the days. even if he turn the other cheek, catholics from asia to south america will still see it as a personal attack. imagine 9/11 x100

>blows up ur world heritage site
heh nothing personnel mario

even jesus didnt turn the other cheek in some occasions

Attached: the-expulsion-from-the-temple-1.jpg (594x323, 143K)

yeah good luck blowing this lmao

Attached: dolomiti.jpg (1920x768, 356K)

>catches you and expels you from the country
nothin personnel Achmed

Jesus didn't assault random people by association though.

kek

This