What are some other bitter Sup Forums rivalries, like the Marvel fans vs DC fans?

What are some other bitter Sup Forums rivalries, like the Marvel fans vs DC fans?

dramawhores versus attentionqueens is acrimonious as fuck

13 year olds vs 14 year olds vs 18 year olds are the best

Sneed vs Chuck

cunny v jani
court is ongoing

BriBri vs CamCam hahaha just kidding nobody likes that ugly BriBri bitch. Millie Bobby Brown vs Sophia Lillis.

star wars vs star trek

Jake Paulers and Logan Paulers

Come on guys somebody should post this by now.

that arc has already played out. they put aside their differences and joined forces

Peoole with common sense fighting unironic polposters and women haters (except they love their jew gal gadot lol)

animefriends vs. redditors

>constantly falling for easy bait and getting offended by shitposting
>common sense
kekekekekeke

Normal, intelligent people against underage Sup Forums cancer

You fell for the blatant anti pol false flag laid out by an obvious Sup Forums spammer
Good work, well done, faggot

Australians vs everybody who isn't a complete shitposter trying to spam off-topic threads and derail every on-topic thread

You mean anime virgins vs. chad

You both got played because I'm not from Sup Forums

reddit spacers

vs
_
_Sup Forums_underscorers_
_

>normal, intelligent people vs. underage reddit cancer
FTFY

Never seen any underscores, explain plz

Since Sup Forums literally is reddit since the last primaries you are right

check_out_this_newfag_bros_kek_

Haha you really got me memed there, friendo

GoT vs LoTR

This. GRRM is so far ahead of Tolkien its not even funny. His characters are so much more iconic and memorable than the bland ones in lord of the rings. Think of Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime Lannister - household names, they all have real in depth character development and the audience feels attached to them. This is no contest against fucking Aragorn and Frodo, and the entire plot of Lord of the Rings is so convoluted and confused that it's not even worth talking about. Whereas GRRM's plot, full of twists and turns, is compelling and engaging. He portrays war so much more realistically, and his story is gritty, human, real, and authentic. He actually draws from real history, and unlike Tolkien doesn't rely on meme languages and """lore""" to make his work great. His work is already great because it stands on its own merits, and his is the story of our generation. It is for this reason that Game of Thrones is the current pinnacle of television, and why ASOIAF is so iconic and beloved, and why its legacy will far outlast Tolkien's.
He isn't the American Tolkien because he is far beyond that level.

chad is confident enough in himself that he doesn't feel the need to belittle others to boost his own ego.

jesus christ is that what GRRM looks like now

That's his fit look

what are some films about gluttony?

Freddy fags vs Jason butthurts

>implying chads didn't bully the fuck out of virgins in high school

This fat cunt has definitely put away 2600 calories in a single meal. If anything that's an understatement.

chads made sex with virgins, bullykun

PAY

nah, chads bullied the assholes who thought they were chads when they weren't.

FOR

Kill yourself kid.

Was he drinking cooking oil or something?

Nolan Batmanfags vs Burton Batmanfags.

thats about 2.5 upsized kfc meals

I've never seen this. But thinking about how good game of thrones was for the first 4 seasons it makes me think which is better. Excluding the books I haven't read them

archive or it didn't happen

>no reason to change habits now
might say that about other things too...

White "people" vs black people

Sneed vs Chuck