User how can I let you into the Kingdom of Heaven when you have shown hatred for your Black and Jewish brethren?

user how can I let you into the Kingdom of Heaven when you have shown hatred for your Black and Jewish brethren?

>brethren

>Coming from the deity that hates gay

Pretty hypocritical creator senpai

Heaven doesn't exist faggot

Fuck off deitynigger. You can send me to Hell for all I care.

Obey not Ye f profPhet

>tfw Episcopal

am I a cuck?

So which group has the best cohesion?

It is not hatred of my brethren, it is hatred of the devils work to lead my brethren astray.
What would seem like harsh words for my brethren, would actually be fatherly direction aimed to drive out the demons within.

I don't hate niggers Lord, that's just the way You made them. They can't help being stupid and ugly and violent. I just don't want them near me chimping and stealing my stuff.

As for Jews, I'm just following your example. After all, you were the one who said they were of the devil.

Revalaions 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I imagine Hell would be a pretty chill place tobh.

isnt jehovah god of jews?

Hell is a terrible place, user. For a start: it's full of Jews.

>Hell would be a pretty chill place
As you decend to the deepest depths of hell you'll look back on the streets of detroit and chicago as an escape you'd pray God to deliver you to away from the hell you've learned to fear.

Better to worship Jehovah than Karl Marx

Holy shit sheep shagger.

Fuk off, dune coon

>brethren

But how can I enter the kingdom of heaven if you aren't real?

>christcucks will deny this.