Why Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time

He is the only president in history that deserves to be elected for a third term.
gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/deportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All these Pro Obama threads.

Stop I can only get so erect.

The greats

Nah. It will go down as the guy that preceded the God Emperor

>GQ

>National debt tripled
>most forgien conflicts since WWII
>Almost weekly riots
>Near 10% unemployment (not counting under employment)
>worst race relations since 1968
>no address of any infrastructure issues that were dangerously underfunded 10 years ago

yeah, the greatest.

Omg this screenshot thank you Kensuke Kimachi.

I'd rather have another term of obama than clinton
I'm not so sure about trump though

Remember to sage it, boys. This leaf isn't too bright.

So much right wing retardation in 1 post.

You are perfect. Perfectly autistic.

All measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

>eight years later he's still butthurt his favorite figurehead didn't get shalacked on the face of the US

People who believe that the president matters are cancer

>National debt tripled

You're thinking of Reagan.

>a bunch of faggots who don't even live in the country sucking king nigger's dick

color me surprised

>leaf
Leave us alone, okay! We're not pals anymore, eh?!

>the only president in history that deserves to be elected for a third term

Kek, blacks cucked once again. We actually had a president elected for a third term by sheer popularity.

King nigger can't beat that.

It will actually be that at the last minute alt-right will be used as a conspiracy to shut down the 2016 elections and Obama will be your supreme black president for life, who will then team up with Justin Trudaeu to create a leftist communist North American Union where the United Nations will back up local community LGBT compliance squads (as you can imagine, they will force all non-gays to preform gay sex acts in order to be "tolerant" in our gay new world order)

No, he won't. Two reasons: Snowden and the TPP. Both have irreparably tarnished his reputation with bernouts and young liberals.

All the people shilling for Hilary (and sucking off Obama) are boomers who will be dead in 20-30 years. Their children will remember Obama as impotent at best, and a traitor (to the left's cause, not America) at worst. Beaners will remember him as the guy who deported their grandparents (memes aside, deportations have risen under Obama). Blacks will remember him as the guy who gave police all the guns and tanks used to shoot them. Take it from someone who has to deal with liberal shits every day.

Get gassed

>not Leaf us alone
Kill yourself

Memes aside, Obama is better than Bush and because he came after Bush he will always look better by comparison.

Come get me bitch nigga
Or will you die if you take your grandpa's dick out your mouth

>deportations

I can't let you do that, Dave.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/deportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/

if he went for a third term and enacted it himself
this country will be no more

He wasn't even supposed to get a 2nd term, but every election since W has been rigged.
You're a fool if you think Trump is going to win this one.

Where did I say I supported trump neanderthal.

Fucking hell, that's a big projector you got there.

>calls others neanderthal
>chimps out

Smash your phone nigger.

Thanks, Obama-san

>Debt
>high crime
>race relations
>illegal immigrats

but muh economy

I don't care about what chart says or how well some globalists are doing

lol faggot bitch that's right

keep your fucking mouth shut.

>only president who deserves a third term

Teddy fucking Roosevelt should have been prez 4 lyf.

the way leftists worship that worthless nigger is honestly pathetic. they're just trying too hard to not be racist, he's literally their black Jesus.

They let black men fuck their wives dude, this kind of shit just the next logical step for them to take.

Not everyone can admit it, but there is help for you, you know?

Arigato, Obama-san

2008 projections

This chart is from before Obama was even president.

Wtf is wrong with you?

So it will go up 4% under Obama after it went up 6% under republicans having the white house. Only now everyone in the country is covered.

That is amazing.

THE USD ONLY GETS STRONGER UNDER PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Median household income is down. It's a bubble economy.

nobody reads GQ

it literally exists to keep a few Jews employed

This might be one of the best articles I've ever read.

Money in the federal reserve
> = economic prosperity
????????
You know that you more you spend on the country the less you have in reserve right?

Gotta look at individual wages. Not household income.

Changes in median income reflect several trends: the aging of the population, changing patterns in work and schooling, and the evolving makeup of the American family, as well as long- and short-term trends in the economy itself. For instance, the retirement of the Baby Boom generation should push down overall median income, as more persons enter lower-income retirement.

It's a bubble economy. It's crap.

Why does the US dollar keep getting stronger?

Because other countries are even more of a bubble economy.

Only in your dreams.

lol

Get out of your basement. Look around. Not everything is falling apart the way you have it in your head.

>Household income went up by like $30k a year!
>Ignoring the fact that many households now have 30-something manchildren living in them and making $30k a year at shit jobs

how is this even possible? I was voting age during the bush years and our nation debt was something like 7 trillion when he got in, and 9 trillion when he left, in 8 years obama has raised our debt along with the debt ceiling so that it appears as though we are more prosperous then we really are, btw the national debt right is something like 20 trillion, so yeah leaf you can stop.

> adds jobs

I.e., a bubble economy. Median household income dropped after the last bubble burst, and never recovered. It's clearly tied to bubble economics and not societal trends.

It's over for Krugman and Oabama economics

Republicans kill median household income. We get it.

>massively slow down natural economic recovery
>destroy incentives to hire people full time
>everyone gets an extra part time jobs on top of their old part time job now
>jobs made

If you right wing retards graduated high school, you could actually get better paying jobs.

Bubbles bursting will do that.

Both Republicans and Democrats are committed to Krugman bubble economics.

Bush did not create the housing bubble himself, Clinton started it.

>if if if if if if if if if
>sjw all time high
>terrorism all time high
>poverty all time high
>racial outbreaks all time high
>corruption all time high
truely a great president

wait a second, i'll make a merkel thread and praise her because she was sooooo good

Don't forget that the majority of those jobs are in relation to fracking.
Not to mention the 10 trillion he tacked onto the national debt.

Because people having two part time jobs instead of one full time is the kind of progress we want.
>Going from one dollar to three quarters is progress because now there are 3 pieces of money instead of two.

This.
Its like learning about the greatest roman emperors. The guy before them was always some evil asshole

Jesus Christ this right wing retard meme again. I destroy it every time. Watch.

95% of Obama job creation has been full time actually.

Do you have a legitimate factual source that shows the explosion in part time jobs that you are claiming?

inb4 you don't.

this just because people are employeed at mcdonalds doesnt mean they are doing well

>Bush did not create the housing bubble himself,

lol

another bush dindu nuffin episode

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Wow thanks Obama!

Domo arigoto, Mr. Obama-san

I've already destroyed this right wing retard meme.

Do you have a legitimate factual source that shows the explosion in part time jobs that you are claiming?

2.65 shitty part time min wage jobs. Yippee

muh weimar germany!

$5,000 gold any day now!

Wow, he created a bunch of shitty public sector jobs that the country has no demand for and funded them via printing more money. What a fucking hero. ty obama

Geroge Bush certainly did do things.

Clinton also encouraged home ownership and cheap loans.

Both parties are committed to Krugman bubble economics.

You can see that median household income was falling before Bush came in, towards the end of Clinton's run, once that leveled out, Bush raised it a little bit, but of course that, too was just Krugman bubble economics, so that didn't last, and then it collapsed as Obama came to power, and it ain't going back up.

>go through 6+ more years of school
>X hundred thousand dollars of debt
>just to make the equivalent of $80k a year
>while smothered by stress and shitty bosses

Sounds like a raw deal man

But it goes up when its bad...

Don't speak of jobs you are not qualified for right wing retard.

There are tons of good paying jobs out there. The problem for you losers is you don't have the skills or the education to attain those jobs.

>change in public debt
>only counts public debt by a percentage instead of actual figures
>counts both positive annegative change equally

Its easy to seen how stupid the world is when even "red pilled" people fall for this.

>A
>FUCKING
>PIMPLE

Interesting point. That was sort of a freak anomaly because Bush put the world on the edge of a complete financial meltdown so money flowed to the USD as a safe haven. It didn't last long though.

Notice the drop in 2011 thanks to the Republicans trying to crash the Obama economy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011

The only thing he'll be remembered for is the color of his skin.
He is the first and last monkey president.

Who is FDR

Jobs are not the source of livelihood, production is. You can create all the McJobs you want, it's not going to increase the supply of homes or food for people. It's not going to increase the buying power of money.

Yes, they're "well-paying" jobs in the sense that King Nigger has created more unnecessary government job that will hire you for some military project or something for a beautiful 100k a year, except for the fact that they're printing off money to pay you, inflating our dollar and jacking up the price of everything else, effectively shrinking the middle class and making the poor poorer while retards like you feel sedated reading these faked statistics depicting so-called economic growth.

An authoritarian who enacted the largest ponzi scheme money sink the world has ever know.

A dictator who rounded up the nation's Japanese and put them in concentration camps.

A despicable despot.

because of the petro dollar

Why do you think Obama and Hillary killed Gadaffi?

>government job creation
You don't understand taxes, do you?
The government can NOT create jobs. It can only redistribute them.

>Handicapped for Obama compared to Bill Clinton
>Looks like a broken nigger dick to me
>Also look at the Reaganomics

Private sector thrives under Democrats. Crashes under Republicans.

Gotta look at individual wages. Not median household.

Changes in median income reflect several trends: the aging of the population, changing patterns in work and schooling, and the evolving makeup of the American family, as well as long- and short-term trends in the economy itself. For instance, the retirement of the Baby Boom generation should push down overall median income, as more persons enter lower-income retirement.

This shit's too complicate for right wing retards.

Wow, Walmart and McDonalds created a million minimum wage jobs because they're so rich that they've developed an immunity to taxes and regulations! Fantastic! I can't wait to work for 10 dollars an hour and never be able to start a business of my own. Thanks Obama!

> Changes in median income reflect several trends

They coincide with the bubbles.

The last significant drop was dramatic and instant - the housing crisis, not the result of some gradual societal trend.

Nice copy and past job.

So you're saying elect Hillary?

Do you just keep repeating that to make yourself feel better about a useless, unemployed, unskilled uneducated, right wing retard?

2014, 2015, 2016

what bubble?

I think you live in a bubble. Everything is a bubble with you.

Right wing retard Bubble boy

>useless, unemployed, unskilled uneducated

Wait but I thought Obama solved all of those problems?

#I'mreichbehindher brother.

Government creates jobs.
Infrastructure funding, public housing funding, public sector jobs...only the money for thosejobs is stolen from private sector businesses.

Why does Obama hate the environment?

> 2014, 2015, 2016
More years without decent median household income growth.

> what bubble?
All of it?

> I think you live in a bubble. Everything is a bubble with you.
I do. You do, too. Our leaders insist that we all do. Krugman likes bubbles, he is not against them, and those who follow economic philosophies similar to his want them created.

He did the best he could for you. Clearly, many of you right wing retards are unsalvageable.

A fucking leaf, figures

>b-b-but look mom someone else did it too
Is it okay to rape someone just because your brother did?
You won't even answer this, you're just going to move goalposts

>All these people asking for increases in minimum wage.