There are many Forever Alone type girls here in Hong Kong who work from 9-7 and have no interest in finding a man even...

There are many Forever Alone type girls here in Hong Kong who work from 9-7 and have no interest in finding a man even though they are QT. Why?

Attached: _.jpg (1229x1160, 59K)

Because Asians are taught how to be ants and never enjoy anything.

They want the whiteu dicku

probably because they are culturally expected to not have careers if they marry

They're redpilled

maybe because they do not have space to have children when they live in a shoe box

>9-7
They need unions that's horrible

They are brainwashed into having careers > having family

hong kong girls are very cute, behind taiwan

Because modern day capitalism has them in it's tight grip.

That's very sad

Attached: 1516261153289.jpg (922x654, 35K)

because they haven't found a chad yet and they won't settle for less

I heard living cost in Hong Kong is ridiculously expensive. Maybe the financially harsh environment makes women only care about career and money.

I want to live that lifestyle, just work work work and when it comes to day-offs just go clubbing, fooling around, drinking, etc.

Hwat a life

What benefit is there for a modern girl to "find a man"?

I'm a girl and I'm asking sincerely. Men are loud, smelly, violent, demanding, sexist, low-brow, vulgar...

Men just seem irrelevant today.

WGTOW please

S T O C K H O L M

Absolutely based

Please step on my neck

Love, a family, masculine and feminine are Ying and yang

This is how it's been for 100k years

adopt a dog you absolute wasteman

what are differences between girls in hongkong-singapore-taiwan? most south koreans tend to treat girls in these three states equally because they are all chinese to us

Yeah, and slave and slave owners go together as well, right? After all, that's how it's been for 100k years...

We never liked you.

Attached: girl.jpg (598x694, 41K)

Flag checks out

screw you man, that's like a Westerner claiming a North Korean is same as Kazakh. Very dumb

Stop trolling Sven

Attached: Pink.jpg (232x217, 11K)

>I speak for all women who have ever live

I guarantee you're a landwhale

but if "she" doesn't speak for all women, then how does r9k speak for all men?

check mate

i wasn't memeing, lad
i'm serious i really want to know that the differences i personally like all the three states though their girls are more girlish and petit i think i like small girls

post feet

back to the kitchen

Die roastie

Attached: 1498257372360.jpg (634x634, 90K)

you seem upset.

You can’t reproduce without opposite sex and reproduction is vital for species. First world countries are on the edge of extinction because they have forgotten this conscience.

Have you tried talking to them?