The red line is where the wall should be built

The red line is where the wall should be built

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c&list=PLSyomScyxVdvRdm4KvQYTr5ixD-Hbs_Zj&index=96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memegolia

Fuck off. That land and those resources are ours and ours only.

no and it just got 10 feet higher

You stole it from the Mexicans

Return it

*Spanish, and no, fuck off mongol.

NO THAT LAND BELONGS TO THE SOVEREIGN STATES U NIGGER

>giving 20% of US clay to mexico for no reason

Not an argument

But that means we'd get rid of California and all its wealth. Remember, California is the world's 6th largest economy.

MANAFEST DESTINY WAS NOT A MISTAKE
t. Califag

kek. nice try

States rights? Muh nationalzism! REEEEEEEE

You forgot the northern wall you stupid chink.

>The territories Dahnald. Hand them over now!

>ceding territory

Finns are actually this mentally inept.

Stop posting. Go to bed.

>win war
>stole

simmer the fuck down there Temujin

>something that happened literally 150 years ago
u wot

Taking anything a Finn says about American Politics serious.

Fuck off.

Mexico won!

Guess beaners got into Finland somehow. You have to go back!

ahh, APUSH, the good ol days...haha.

If you are so cucked for Mexico Genghis, why don't you give your clay to Sweden or Russia? It's only fair. ;*)

he is going to build the wall here.

They signed Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo like dumb asses. The land is not theirs in any way.

PREDDY GUD AZDLAN EBIN :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c&list=PLSyomScyxVdvRdm4KvQYTr5ixD-Hbs_Zj&index=96

How about you give back the land you stole from the Russians in the Winter War?

you act like we want any of that garbage

*Aztecs, fuck off

>Huehuetenango

>stole

I like how when faggots try to say America stole the land from Mexico when it was Mexico who declared war and America paid for the lands as spoils of war.

Yes, we bought the land instead of just taking it after winning a war that another nation declared on us. We're just that nice.

So Mexico can eternally fuck off.

Why? I woke up 27 hours ago. Why go sleep again this soon when you have ES?

We won a war and conquered their ENTIRE NATION. We fucking took MEXICO CITY. We could have taken the entire fucking thing, but instead only took what was at the time considered empty and FUCKING PAID THEM FOR IT TO BOOT.

We didn't steal JACK SHIT and were far better to them than ANY other nation would have been at the time. I'm sure that the Brits or French would have been SO happy to PAY the Mexicans for some of their land after conquering the whole thing for example.

Haven't you played Victoria II? America wins a war against Mexico for it and a peace deal with subsequent treaties were signed. Mexico doesn't own the land and has no claim to it, it's not theirs and they certainly have no claim to the economic productivity of those states of which we industrialized and developed. It's nonsense, not just for this Finn, since this is a common argument against Mexican dissident groups in America.

Build the wall wherever you want, Finn.
Your opinion matters less than the paper I wiped my ass hole with.

What is with this cuck fantasy of "stealing" things? You fucking weakling. America did not steal shit, America won shit. Native Americans fucking raped and killed eachother's tribes before we got here, the US killed a lot of them in war, some of them allied with the US in 1812. In the end, the stronger race prevailed, and might was right.

Mexico has no right to land that they lost in a time of conquest warfare. Are you going to tell me every country that ever invaded another country and took the territory just "stole" it? Get fucked you absolute beta pussy. Land and resources are two of the many spoils of war. You can't revise history bitch, America got their land the same way everyone else did.

This is coming from a half spic half German American. I was born here, America is my fucking country. I have no illusions of the "all races are equal meme". Mexico, Canada, and the rest of the world is lucky we don't live in a conquest time period or you'd all be fucked. Especially little faggot countries like yours. You'd be swatted like a fly.

The dark orange is where Russia should be.

>The red line is where the wall should be built

counterpoint

US - México war ended with US sacking Mexico City. They gave up parts of land that no one really wanted, in return the US government paid for it. Now white man has developed it, Mexicans want it back.

He has no idea when to sleep because the great sky wheel is inconsistent on the far northern steppe.

I never noticed how sexy they made Columbia

Why did Polk want the Yucatan & Baja Californa?

*Sigh*... No wall, must be all at peace... ;(

Control of the Caribbean.

Baja just because it'd be nicer to have ports further down the western coast.

Reminder

Polk could have had it if he wanted it, he didn't even run for a second term because he was so successful.

Too bad we can't go and actually colonize Cuba. It wouldn't be that hard to kill Castro brothers, and set up a colonial government.

Why don't you ask Russia to return the parts of Karelia they have?

Who wants to play snatch other people's land with white people lol ....ok

We bought it, moron.

This is now a YRYL thread to Americans

whatever u say finlend

O, let America be America again-
The land that never has been yet-
And yet must be--the land where every man is free.

it will only be worth it if you some how cut out Washington state

OH FUG

What's wrong with Washington?

Baja California was a land without people, fit for Anglo-Saxon settlement.

Yucatan was the major producer of Sisal, which was necessary for ropes used in Ships. The US had to import that from the Philippines, still Spanish in 1850.

braise geg ;DDD

Cali and Texas had rebellions to flee from Mexican rule.

KEK WILLS IT

FINNGOLIANS BTFO

As a Texan, I must admit that the Texas Revolution wasn't a purely internal affair, it was instigated almost exclusively by American immigrants, though Tejanos certainly played a prominent role.

Mexicans stole it from spain.

It's asshole - not ass hole - you dumb Ameridumbdumb

White people only want what someone else already owns, like niggers, but on a larger scale.

checked
thread derailed

We don't want it back, it's full of niggers.

I disagree OP, more like this.

Texas chooses to wall ourselves in completely from the rest of the world. Ya'll suck, peace out