Well Sup Forums I just moved to Vancouver from Michigan. This is my first post as a genuine leaf

Well Sup Forums I just moved to Vancouver from Michigan. This is my first post as a genuine leaf.

To celebrate, let's discuss Justin Trudeau and his drug policies.

Other urls found in this thread:

candyinthecove.com/contact.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has he actually done anything about legalizing weed or not?

He hasn't done a damn thing for weed.

I don't know, I just got here. Hasn't he tried to but it hasn't yet passed through Parliament?

>Vancouver

>CHING CHONG BING BONG SELL HOUSE ROUNDEYE!

Welcome to my hometown, why have you moved here? Please, please, please be white.
I think they stated on 4/20 that it will be legalized next year, I haven't followed it at all as I don't give a shit about drugs.

How the fuck? There's no way you could afford a house in Vancouver coming from Michigan.

Go back.

I am very white. My father's family is all German and Danish and my mother's family is Scottish.
My grandma lives on Bowen Island and she's giving me a room in return for me running her candy shop while she's away.

I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop.

Fuck off leaf

That's cool, the island chains are a great place to spend a few years... make sure to tell other Americans how terrible it is here.

Remember, there's no niggers, and we don't want any getting the idea to come here

I love Vancouver. I have 2 uncles and a grandparent there. I visited there routinely (I grew up in the dixie South) for years.

Place is getting weird past 10 years. So many Asians. I chatted up a lot of Japanese and Koreans. But it's still bizarre even if people are friendly.

What's more, the only family I have there bought their homes 30 years ago.

Well I'm looking for some Canadabros wanna meet up? I don't know anyone outside of my family here.

>Living in Vancouver
So sorry

Wouldn't be to hard too find you, How many candy shops are commutable from Bowen island?

This is where you work user?
candyinthecove.com/contact.htm
I'm going to pay you a visit.

Let's call user at work
Phone number (604) 947-2877

DUDE WEED
NOT

he's done nothing but take selfies and say a mexican horde is welcome

Get me something too, user. That place looks cool.

You came at the wrong time bud. Thanks for giving us the orange but we never used it. Only shitty blue raspberry. We just privatised healthcare though so you can enjoy that. All these new dictators and no civil law. At least when the roman republic became an empire they didn't have common law for cucks and for communists

Ask if they have any limited edition frog candy, user will know.

ITT: user fucks up massively.

>you will never have a caramelized Pepe.
Feels bad man.

T2 is all talk - the USA is ahead of us on decriminalization

Lol already doxed. Welcome to Canada

It's 10pm in Vancouver. Why would a candy shop be open?

Nah let's be good citizens. Hip hip hooray. Don't want to be an unwelcoming sodomite

If you want to be a true Vancouverite you've only got a few days left.

Go to the PNE.

Eat the little donuts.

Sounds like a shitty move. Why would you do this?

Just what we need.

More fucking LEAFS.