So, Daredevilverse, what do you think?

So, Daredevilverse, what do you think?

Does Matt really fucking need to be center of something so big because we all know what happened in his last black costume phase, can these characters pull their own shit?

Will Souless finally fucking tell us what the fuck Matt did to One More Day his identity back?

No Netflix discussion, strictly comics please.

Will Elektra #1, Kingpin #1 and Bullseye #1 be tie-ins to event?

I wish Soule would just fuck off and die. I miss reading DD.

Kingpin could be really neat. Elektra is always risky because no one really knows how to write her except Miller. No clue how Bullseye could work.

And hopefully it all will function on its own and not be totally dependent on the whole.

>I miss reading DD.
Mee too but considering the previous run was Waid... Man, I really miss reading DD.

I don't think they are like tie-ins to some event, they now have their own ongoings and I believe Iron Fists will be related to all this as well.

Tbh, I am not digging Soule's run at all. Art is nice, yes, but it's just as preachy in its political agenda (illegal... I apologize, undocumented immigrant on a payroll from prosecution office), and, like, Waid's run was sometimes really fun and art was really great too. At least up until end of Bullseye's arc it was a blast to read and I enjoyed Matt dealing with the fact that he is a public figure more than it being retconned. Volume 3 of Daredevil was last well-written thing by Waid.

Wow, finally, four titles based on the HIT NETFLIX (TM) TV SHOW! i can read comics JUST LIKE THE TV SHOW! Thanks Marvel!

Fuck NuMarvel and their synergy horsecock shit.

Which books will they cancell to make room for these? At least three I gues.

hopefully all of that inhuman garbage they've been shoving down our throats

It was easy hating Waid and Samnees Daredevil near the end, but I'd take that anyday over the current slate of Marvel dogshit.

Elektra is constantly criticized by Frank-wankers and Bullseye hasn't even appeared in the show (when he should've been in Frank's place). I do think show's popularity has a place in this happening, but not all of it.

SOULE WILL MAKE YOU LOVE THEM

And why the fuck was Punisher in Daredevil instead of Bullseye? So shit.

>can these characters pull their own shit?
Of course not

They'll sell middling at best and then they'll be dead by this time next year

>Elektra 1 47,676
>Elektra 5 17,209
>Elektra 11 11,634

She'll be lucky to have numbers twice the last volume

Samnee is so underrated just because he's constantly paired with Waid. I just wish he got to work with better writers. I bet for whatever good parts volume 4 had it was all Samnee, like Kingpin leading Matt into a room he dedicated to paintings of Matt getting killed.

Fubuki is best girl, no contest.

Isn't Bullseye still paralyzed?

Samnee is the one good thing I'd like to steal from Marvel and stick on a DC title.

Stop being petty. You'll find out why he's not paralyzed in the year 2020 during the Daredevil: Devilpin event. And if not there, at least in the follow-up Punisher vs Daredevil event.

With Humpries on writing duties?

It's really fucked that I read your post and thought higher of Humphries than Waid. What the fuck happened, Mark? He was my favourite.

He woke, unlike you.

Black Widow and Peter still know who he is right?

I mean fuck Black Widow was the original after Karen

how do I get woke, Sup Forums?

Mark's been on a downward spiral since the second half of his Daredevil run, everything since (ANAD Avengers, Champions thus far) has been utter shite.
Considering this is the guy behind one of the best Flash runs to date and Kingdom Come, it's disappointing to see how shallow his modern works are

Nope. Pete was a dick to him for that.

Which comes a little hypocritical from One More Day guy.

Is it just me, or it's weird to see Marvel ongoing with two digits numbering that's more than 13 these days?

Kingdom Come is garbage though.

I am fucking mad.

If Black Widow doesn't know I will be beyond fucking mad, maybe not even reading anymore DD from this run on

Politics. Whenever writers in the biz go political, the quality of their work takes a nosedive. No one knows how to incorporate political themes without turning their story into a polemic.

It happened to Waid and Spencer. Hopefully, Ewing does not make that mistake.

The Kingpin mini was amazing, is the ongoing being written by the same person?

Visit Sup Forums.

I'm pretty excited for the Kingpin series. The CW2 tie in from the same team was solid.

eventually they'll have a crossover