What is the most radical cartoon ever, Sup Forums?

What is the most radical cartoon ever, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mlp/image/1474/82/1474822399324.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duh.

You're not getting your shit past me, fucking degenerate
We all know that's from Legend of Everfree
Also, fuck off vendettafag

There is literally no reason for you to do this

Like don't think what you're doing is any good, because it just plain isn't.

Seriously, just fucking leave already because there is no reason for this

>no reason
YOU are the reason.

Like what's your endgame here? Because I don't see any.

Well, they still need to fuck off

And I hate their shit regardless

You are a pestilence, you are a fucking cancer

Your ways will sink us all and I can't let that happen

No seriously, whatever you're trying to accomplish, you won't get away with it

I'm confused

OP is shilling his degenerate shit show outside of containment again by having an OP picture taken from the latest EqG movie, Legend of Everfree

Fuck their shit up

/thread

They all deserve a pestilence to be brought upon them

My GOSH, user, what in the world is your problem?

>We all know

Never in a hundred years would I have guessed it was from that, and neither would most people, I just assumed it was from some old, cheesy advertisement. The fact that you were able to recognize such a small detail as being from something that hasn't even been released to the public for a month yet it absolutely astonishing, and yet you claim to hate this series so deeply, which confuses me. So what if it is? I could really, really care less and most sane people would as well.

Now stop being a precisionist, over-compulsive, easily disconcerted individual and let's have this topic in peace.
Also, have some life advice: while sometimes it's enjoyable hating something, it's typically more enjoyable to like something, and while there are some days where you just really feel like hating on something, I often find myself enjoying myself a lot more when I'm liking something. It feels pretty great, you should try it sometime.

They don't deserve existence

Have you watched the finale yet, Barneygod?

>My GOSH, user, what in the world is your problem?
We have to stop them from shilling their shit.

>and yet you claim to hate this series so deeply, which confuses me
BECAUSE THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT SO WE MUST DO WHAT WE CAN TO STOP THEM.
>So what if it is?
You're just as degenerate. Back to the containment board.

Not yet. Probably tomorrow, and it's most likely going to be the same degenerate Barneyshit as usual.

>tfw Barneyfag is more up to date on the show than you

It's a dirty job, but I gotta make sure they don't shill.

In these dark times, we need to make sure they don't spread.

Which pone is your favorite?

None, there is no such thing as a good Barney character

>dark times

The fandom has been at it's most tame and quiet than it ever has before. What are you talking about?

As long as they're out and about shilling their shit, we still need to protect ourselves from them. The fact that this thread is still up shows we're not safe.

wut

Dude, I hate that series, and this is literally you right now.

Which season would you say is the best?

That's only because I make myself apparent when these fags try to shill. I could be posting in other threads and no one would even know it was me.

No such thing as a good season of Barney.

Dude, you're losing your edge. The last vampire thread had three Flutterbats behind spoilers, and you didn't even leave a token "fuck off" before the thread got archived. The file names had Fluttershy in them and everything.

All these other fags are deluders.

GODDAMMIT THESE FAGS NEED TO FUCKING DIE
But more importantly, you didn't alert me?

Seriously, these fags deserve death

I mean, all you really need to do to alert me is call my name and I will come if it offends me.

Mr. Barneyfag sir I have a question.

What happens if someone posts a voice actor who worked on the show regardless of the thread's topic? Does that count as shilling that must be stopped too?

I'd assume not give work is work and voice actors do a lot of work and characters. But on the other hand, I have seen you flipping off at the SUfags because of one particular voice actress.

So if in some PPG or FOP thread someone posts a picture of Tara Strong, does that count as color-horse shilling?

Fucking make these fags die

>So if in some PPG or FOP thread someone posts a picture of Tara Strong, does that count as color-horse shilling?
Technically, no.

>But on the other hand, I have seen you flipping off at the SUfags because of one particular voice actress.
That was only for a short while on Sup Forums, but I don't really do that anymore, and I only did that because I wanted to fit in with everybody else who also hated the show.

What about when someone /really/ doesn't really know where a picture comes from? I have a fuck ton of images in a file taken from reaction shot threads that I have absolutely no idea where they come from, and I worry they can be horse-stuff.
Does that make me a shill?

I'm taking the chance to ask as much as I can. Who knew barneyfag was such a complex character.

Well, if you admit you didn't know, and you delete your posts knowing that they contain offending material, then I might let you off provided that you don't do it again.

Just make this Comics & Anime board and done!

My New Years resolution is to start a thread with one pony related image each day for the entirety of 2017. You will not catch them all, they might hit bump limit, and I will never get banned.

Want to test your mettle, or will you crumble before the onslaught?

Do you check all boards for pony stuff? or only Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

What's with the blue horse and yellow horse that keeps getting posted on /vv/ late at night?

So do you actually hate SU or were you just going with the crowd? I'm indifferent to it myself.

How many of those screenshots with rants do you have saved?

Do you follow pony sites to stay up to date on what images to detect or do you keep watching the show to stay on the know?

Would you say anything like this to the show's creators if you could ever meet them?

o Sup Forums*

sorry finger slip.

>Do you check all boards for pony stuff? or only Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
I check the boards that might be affected by it the most.
>What's with the blue horse and yellow horse that keeps getting posted on /vv/ late at night?
Some forced meme that started 2 years ago.
>So do you actually hate SU or were you just going with the crowd?
I hate it, but I'm not as nearly a verbal hater of it.
>How many of those screenshots with rants do you have saved?
I lost track.
>Do you follow pony sites to stay up to date on what images to detect or do you keep watching the show to stay on the know?
I do a bit of both.
>Would you say anything like this to the show's creators if you could ever meet them?
I doubt I'd ever want to, so I don't think so.

Dude, Sup Forums came first and it will remain a separate entity. It's far too late for a board merge to be a good idea.

This right here. They are NOT the same thing.

I'm sorry.
Wtf is going on here. I just came from Sup Forums bordley to check out Sup Forums

Can anybody Tl:Dr this for me?

Somebody really dislikes MLP, so he keeps a keen eye out for anything that is even remotely related to MLP. When he finds something he springs into action to dump loads of images saying MLP is shit.

pretty much, mainly because their shit's not allowed outside of containment.

They still deserve death

Kill them

Will you ever stop caring about MLP, barneyfag?

Maybe when they're not perceived as a threat anymore and the rule is removed so I can stop caring.

So you want GR15 removed?

Well, it sure seems like it if you're not immediately raging over OP trying to shill his shitty show outside of containment

>Drew Pickles
for what reason?

hang yourself

>Drew Pickles
>Barney
>Boyfriend

>hang yourself
why?

Because I know what you're trying to do.

do what?

THAT, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE, I WANT YOU FUCKING GASSED

Then it's a good thing you're not in charge.

NO I JUST WANT YOU FUCKING DEAD IS ALL, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST, FUCKING RETARDED DEGENERATE MANCHILD

Post discarded, faggot

BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL SHILLING YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SHOW AGAINST MY WISHES YOU GODDAMN DEGENERATE

FUCK OFF ALREADY, YOU DON'T DESERVE EXISTENCE, I LITERALLY WISH A PESTILENCE UPON YOUR BEING

>>Drew pickles
What happened there?

this

And I'm still not leaving until this OP pic which is from EqG: Legend of Everfree gets deleted

This as well, this needs to be deleted

So should this

Ah, alright then, thanks for showing me
Hey, if someone posted previous generation horses, would you still go full DELETE THIS

Good question. Possibly, maybe? I'm not sure.

Shit I came here for King Radical.

Well I'm leaving.

Alrighty then

Yeah, sorry, but when these degenerates shill, we must do what it takes to get rid of them.

And I'm still not leaving until this OP pic which is from EqG: Legend of Everfree gets deleted

So you know where that pic comes from.

Disgusting brony.

Hey, I'm just trying to call out OP for trying to shill his shitty show here.

>this thread is still up

really makes you think

My little pony discussion in 2010 was legitimately better than shitty threads like this one.

And you wonder why this board is so fucking dead now.

Does this count

I wish we could discuss mlp here on Sup Forums.

I would love to be able to discuss the show and EqG in the context of other cartoons (and the comics in the context of other comic books and artists and such). I imagine the week they aired the Super Hero episode of the show would have made for great discussion if the topic were still allowed here.

It makes me sad that trolls and faggots constant shitposting lead to things becoming as they are now. There's a lot of really good, high quality discussion that could have been had that never eventuated because of mlp being a banned topic here on Sup Forums.