There is no other Donald Trump. This is it

>There is no other Donald Trump. This is it.

What does she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly I don't get it either..

Her Twitter handler hates her.

INCREASINGLY

NERVOUS

HILL

She's saying Trump is a big smelly racist ad his attempts to prove otherwise are false.

She's losing her god damn mind and our political system is so appallingly corrupt that it refuses to acknowledge the fact that she is 100% unfit for presidency.

She never makes sense when she tweets.

1/2

2/2

i can't fucking stand the pantsuit aficionado line in her description like can you imagine the team of nu-male fags who created that smirking and giggling in a circle knowing theyre perfectly targeting millennials.
and she wears them because her body is 80% weight on her lower body

Holy shit Hillary fucking sucks at promoting herself. I swear they're doing this on purpose to fuck with her

didn't she say earlier this week she needs advise because she doesn't know "which trump" will show up to debate her?

>she wears them because her body is 80% weight on her lower body
That's just clever branding. Trump does the same thing with his hats - he wears one to keep the wind off his hair.

probably covering up a piss bag or something

that doesnt make any sense

No memes, can someone tell me what this means? I am actually confused here.

Minus Hillary Clinton's avatar, this looks exactly like a pro Trump tweet to me

is she having a stroke?

DUH

Dude holy fuck I thought it was just me. I literally have to pause and just breathe in and out for a sec. That fucking line enrages me. Stupid cunt. Nobody thinks you dress like some icon.

She posted this right after the immigration speech, which it seems is universally being praised.

She literally told her followers, "Donald Trump is a smart, passionate man who is calm and level headed and has shown he is capable of being a diplomatic but tough leader. There is no other Trump, this is it." and then linked to a website where people can register to vote.

She's retarded. She basically told her followers, "HEY VOTE TRUMP".

The words she posted mean nothing bad at all unless you already hate Trump, so her tweet comes off as idiotic when a pro-Trumo/moderate looks at it.

She's incompetent.

She posted something a while ago about Trump saying women should make the same as women if they do as good a job. I don't see how either tweet could be seen as anti-trump. Is she #StumpingForTrump now?

Does that say she doesn't have small white balls???
>no tengas pequeno gallos caucasico

>tfw that website reminded me I still need to register
>just did
>Trump 2016
Thanks hildawg.

>muh 18D millennial-piece chess

you're looking way too hard into it

chill bro, go chill

It means that all the media hype, left-wing propaganda, and CTR shilling about Trump being an isolationist who couldn't interact with other nations without starting a nuclear holocaust was bullshit, and that the Trump we saw today engaging with a foreign leader on foreign soil in a polite and constructive manner is, in fact, the real Donald J Trump. The man really is the best negotiator, and he just bested Clinton, who called him an isolationist while praising American exceptionalism just as Trump was respectfully meeting with the leader of another nation on terms of equality as befits representatives of Westphalian nation-states. Any more questions I can clarify for you, user?

WHAT

THE

NONE

MEMEING

FUCK

DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

Vote Trump or Clinton will make you live to regret it.

Google translate has failed you,

I always create my spaces with Dogmeat.

Fuck those freeloading wastelanders.

All your votes are belong to us.

>there is no other Donald trump
All day after his SUCCESSFUL trip to Mexico all media has been saying this is a different trump who didn't make a spectacle. Dementia lady here is saying wahhhhhhh no he's a mean racist you're all wrong

¿Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone, la araña discoteca.

wataflying fuck???
is that even spanish???

Not even my beaner friend knows what the fuck she's saying

It's Hillary's pandering Spanish. Like they couldn't even get a Mexican who hated Trump off the street to do it for free

>inb4 Hilary's a trump plant

DAMN is Trump starting to beat the brakes off of her. Her entire campaign strategy was based around Trump continuing to act the way he did, and switching it up like this in the home stretch completely fucks up her "I'M NOT TRUMP!" narrative.

The poll gap is small as is, and narrowing. The enthusiasm gap, the leaks, and Trump giving the massive amount of undecided voters a chance to see him as a viable option. The tides really feel like they're turning, Trump's got her right where he wants her.

She doesn't write her own tweets, she has a team of people who do it for her.

By election day Hillary will be voting Trump. He'll be the first leader in history to get one hundred percent of the vote without putting a gun to everybody.

She means that either he'll win and make America great enough that he's not needed any more, or she'll win and give so many illegal immigrants citizenship that no Republican will ever be president again.

>
>She doesn't write her own tweets, she has a team of people who do it for her.

-H

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

that has to be fake

can i get a translation from an amigo?

It means she's going to have him assassinated and there will be no suitable replacements for him.

Tengas means "You have" so no tengas means "You do not have"

She doesn't post to impress Spaniards. That post is for the white cuck vote.

Kek