Tonight was quite possibly the greatest live troll I've ever witnessed

Tonight was quite possibly the greatest live troll I've ever witnessed.
>Trump being vague all week about his immigration policy
>Trump meets with minority leaders to discuss immigration
>CNN and Don Lemon swear he is flip-flopping
>Ann Coulter says that Trump will not recover if he pivots on immigration
>Trump accepts last minute invite to meet with the Mexican President
>Looks very presidential and poised on the world stage
>Flys back to PHX to deliver his immigration speech
>We're building a state of the art wall
>No amnesty
>Deporting criminal illegals 1st day
> 5,000 new border agents
>Trump knew exactly what his immigration plan was the entire time whilst winding up the liberal media
> Leftists BTFO
> CNN and Don Lemon/crew triggered
>B-B-B-ut Muh flip-flopping
>CNN BTFO
>Shills on suicide watch
>Greatest speech by the greatest leader in my life time
>Hillary camp in full meltdown

This is the greatest current year in my lifetime.

Did anyone else notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

onenewspage.com/video/20160901/5437910/Trump-Immigration-Stance-Is-Definitely-Not-Softening.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1dVvBUp0
youtube.com/watch?v=kYeW4pEds9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any youtube links

Yep. Dems and Illegals better hope hes not elected

It's legendary. There won't be politics like this again, possibly ever. He's like Wayne Gretzky or some other impossible figure

It's called 5D chess.

The man is a genius. Quite possibly the greatest political campaign ever. He knows how to manipulate the media at every turn. I can't wait for the memoir he writes about this moment in his life. It will be truly inspiring.

So zero change from obongo's deportation policy, right?

>inb4 build wall
I'm pro gov spending and all but damn that's a waste of money.

>inb4 Mexico pays for it
Why not use a rimmitence tax to start paying down the xtrillion national debt?

I'm sure people will remember trump and this speech in the same way they view presidents we Goldwater, Dukakis, Mondale, and McGovern

Trump is practically Joseph Joestar

>Be me, young fag.
>Only president was king Nig.
>Hate everything.
>First election comes.
>Oh goodie. Jeb fucking Bush. Pocket turtles.
>W-what's this?
>"We will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it!"
>B-beautiful.
>Mfw my first election as an adult will be the best election for centuries

Goodnight filthy illegals. You will sleep soundly in my sacred country no more come November.

Trump's meeting with the Mexican President will go down in political history as one of the greatest tactical moves since Ronald Reagan's joke about Mondale's youth and inexperience.

Reported

Tonight was quite bossibly the greatest pan of tendies my mom ever cooked me. I mean I usually automatically toss the first batch she makes right back in her face but tonight I smelled them coming down the stairs and I just knew they were gonna be some tasty ones, just like the ones she used to make me when I was 30, right after dad died 9 years ago. She really put some love into these ones. After I finished the delicious morsels I walked upstairs and gave my mom the biggest hug. She cowered a little at first but I just pet her head and told her "that'll do mom, that'll do". We held each other in a firm and loving embrace for almost a minute as we both cried a little. I waddled back downstairs and wiped the grease off my keyboard and then started typing this.

They are all screwed and they know it.

It's like he convinced them to put the gun to their head and pull the trigger. All with the power of bantz

wow, Hillary looks so natural as a reptilian.
The twat really is a regressive alien entity.

>remittance

that's the plan dumbass, mexico pays or trump pays for it out of remittances anyways

You should fuck your mom

after finding $2 million in meth headed into the US and $3 million in cash headed to Mexico at the border this week it makes the wall idea sound superior

he's actually playing 1488D chess

40,000d pottery

onenewspage.com/video/20160901/5437910/Trump-Immigration-Stance-Is-Definitely-Not-Softening.htm

This is the best I could find. It was literally just a few mins ago.

Rofl

I couldn't watch the speech, I'm low on data cuz I'm a poor phonefag. Any Sup Forumsacks wanna help a brother out and give me the highlights?

fucking cucked mexico good too

>oh hola buddy amigo
>we play nice I'm softening yo
flies back
>GET THE FUCKING AILLEGALS OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Link to speech fucking pls

>Trump knew exactly what his immigration plan was the entire time whilst winding up the liberal media
not just the media, most of us too

you have to respect a master at work

What I was saying is, why not tax remittances day one and spend it not building a wall.
I'd argue $20bil is better spent paying down the national debt, but I guess that's debateable. I just have a hard time believing drugs won't continue to get across the border with or without the wall.

I also don't want to pay Jim Bob a $65,000 salary to stare at Arizona's dirt

If you can't remember the days of Bush you certainily are too young to post here.

t.18 year old born in 1998

Future elections will be boring compared to this :(

Retard, they'll still get across. But, it will cut what gets across way the fuck down.

Inb4 tunnels. We can continue to patrol and find tunnels.

Not twenty yet, I and even I remember Bush.

Why did you call me a retard and agree with me?

People will look back at today as the day he secured his victory

youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1dVvBUp0
Entire
Surfing for highlights

Shutup retard. He was agreeing with you

Re-read the post, moron.

>mfw I doubted trump for a single moment before today
I feel so dirty, but I've found the light once more.

O, let America be America again-
The land that never has been yet-
And yet must be--the land where every man is free.

Saved that rare Trump. Gobless

I knew he wasn;t softening but I haven;t been following the media, just catching headlines here and there for the last week or so.

I had to explain to my Grandfather multiple times now that the paper (which he knows is printing lies) is continually pushing nonsense about Trump.

The Canadian papers are ABYSMAL right now.

i love today man

Because you're a retard.

Retard.

>I walked upstairs and gave my mom the biggest hug. She cowered a little at first

you're a faggot
kill yourself

t. 20 year old born in 1996

To err is human, and the god emperor will not fault you for your humanity so long as you use it to grow.

Illegal immigration costs us over $100 billion annually retard

>if moot made Sup Forums in 2004, the litmus test would be "If you can't remember Ronald Regan, you're too young to be here and if you were born after a carter presedency, you were too young to bote here
Oh god.

>I'd argue $20bil is better spent paying down the national debt, but I guess that's debateable

No amount of money whatsoever is well spent paying down the debt. There's zero point whatsoever in paying down the debt until we get rid of the federal reserve and fiat currency.

You're a faggot
Kills yourself

t.22 year old born in 1994

Twitter salt

Last time I doubted him was Pence. Now I love the guy. Trump can do no wrong

Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

>I knew he wasn;t softening
well done for having faith

I got fooled, what a troll, what a man

at least I enjoy getting trolled with such skill

jesus christ can she be locked up already?

highlights (((CNN)))

TRUMP TRAIN FULL STEAM AHEAD

Not possible? It's not possible to ascertain whether you believe in sharia? Really?

>ideological certification
Fucking genius, how can anyone be against this?

>Okay Moohamed, the first thing we need you to do is eat this American bacon from American cattle

this guy is a pretty boy nigger who uses the word racist 24/7

the only way he could succeed in life is by being a democratic biased media reporter. Seriously fuck this guy

20 year here

RAND PUAL 2020

moot was 15 in 2004

the age restriction is because of worry over legality/liability

>this is how (((they're))) trying to spin his speech

That's how you know how good it was

how fucking old is this fucking pozzed faggot?

Megyn took the night off

oyyy veyyy

I'm 22 now but Bush was a distant blur to me. All I remember was a tiny bit of the very end. More conflict in the middle east, and the controversy after Katrina. All I got a real memory of is Obama. I never really lived in anything other than what may be remembered as the worst presidency of the century, depending on who gets to write the books. I think the hardest part of reaching millennials is their in the same boat as me. Trump wants to make America great again but they never knew a great America. All they have is the rapidly declining shithole it's turning into. I only knew is because I'm a history nerd that cares about the past.

They can commit taqiyya under duress if needed. In fact Jews do it too. Modes of deception. "idealogical certification" seems more like media bait to me

Don't ask what is in his mouth

oy vey not the 20 trillion!

The people in charge of Extreme Vetting will know if they're lying or not

We're just going to open the Koran here while we film it... Okay...

Piss on it.

i don't remember reagan at all. I was born in 85.

fuck dude, my first political memory is tom brokow talking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures in desert storm gear when i was 6

>Tfw you listened to the shills

>us
you mean kike shills. How do you not have 100% faith in Trump yet?

No, in my case I didn't. I had a legitimate problem with Trump's stance. Unrelated to immigration.

But seeing him btfo of ANY doubt on this matter has reaffirmed my belief in him as a man. A leader. A God Emperor.

I was on my feet the whole time he was speaking at the news conference. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wondering how will Shitliary ever recover from getting BTFO this hard. She should just drop out at this point

stop using this meme, taqiyya is an obsucre legal concept that only applies to shiites

>Inb4 defending muslims

sunni muslims can lie as much as they want to, they don't need an autistic religious justification

a muslim would be able to eat pork if he had good cause, like starvation or needing to get into a country that he wants to jihad. all he has to do is say a little prayer afterward. much like how catholics can split babies in half with their dicks and still go to heaven because they told a priest, all is forgiven if a muslim did something in order to expand islam

I know this because I've talked to tons of devout and moderate muslims. My country is fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYeW4pEds9Y
(((CNN))) highlights

>getting rid of fiat currency
Retard alert. Fiat currency is what saved our ass when we left the UK. Fiat currency works fine when you don't have jews federal reserve jewish banksters fucking us over.

>American bacon from American cattle
user

This could all be avoided if we'd just mine the border.

As legal immigrant im saddened about not being able to vote for him... all i do i spread meme magic trump supporting and debate liberals... its something

nice deflection

Maybe Burgers can tell me, do immigrants have to acknowledge/agree to respect the American Constitution and rule of law?

If not, that would be the most hilarious thing to watch- Libs reeeeeeeing about their fears of a Trump totalitarian state being established BTFOing of all their liberal safe spaces.

> Literally just affirms what is already on the books

Libs will be eternally BTFO.

If his pale fucking mulatto house nigger ass stepped out into an actual street with actual melanin, he'd get fucking raped. So he hides behind his Jewish Massas and preaches their words because that's the way it's always been.

dumbass

Depends, if he wins he'll likely inspire a new wave of politians with similar views

Don't talk shit. We all have trouble figuring out his 4d chess game sometimes. This is another solid reminder that we simply have to place our total faith in the God-Emperor.

Either that or he would be some shitty TV actor who is never good enough to make it to Hollywood.

Guy is a manlet too. They put him on a jacked up chair to give the illusion he is 6ft.

>Trump is elected
>politicians who support him are elected
>we finally get rid of that pesky democracy bullshit.
>mfw America is going to go to the republic stage of great empires right before my eyes

We are living in and seeing the birth of the greatest empire this universe has seen

RARE