What do you think about the TV series Flipper starring Jessica Alba?

What do you think about the TV series Flipper starring Jessica Alba?
youtube.com/watch?v=9KyNozujNZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cn7f3uMOY
youtube.com/watch?v=8e5YhYs6SZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adorable

too hot for this world

also she was a virgin during the show

total smokeshow

1: how much screen time did she spend in a wetsuit?

2: how much footage did they have to cut because the dolphins got aroused?

>when she casually strips down to the yellow bikini
not gonna lie i got a semi

how old is she?

Seems to me like 14-16?

how did they make a show with so many scenes of a teenager stripping off her clothes?

She was 14-16 when they made Flipper

Yeah, I know how you feel

>ywn painal prime J Alba

seriously what even the point anymore lads

She was so perfect at this age, I rubbed my cock raw watching recordings on my Betamax tapes while parents were out

>ftw you will never be the dolphin
kill me now

you just know

there there gramps

you have 1 second to explain how women arent in their prime by 16

white trash chad steals my wiafu

Probably my favorite film of hers

she's a lukewarm actress but she's so cute and sexually appealing the part of the mind that rejects poor skill is overwhelmed by thoughts of rough hard sex

w-well ya see girls mature more faster than boys but n-not emotionally and they don't fully understand how hot they are so we need laws against this to give single roasties a chance.

Alba's early life was marked by a multitude of physical maladies. During childhood, she suffered from partially collapsed lungs twice, had pneumonia four to five times a year, as well as a ruptured appendix and a tonsillar cyst.[8] Alba became isolated from other children at school, because she was in the hospital so often due to her illnesses that no one knew her well enough to befriend her.[16] Alba has also had asthma since she was a child.[8] Alba has said that her family's frequent moving also contributed to her isolation from her peers.[15] She has acknowledged that she suffered from obsessive–compulsive disorder during her childhood.[17][18] Alba graduated from Claremont High School at age 16,[19] and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.[20]

>somehow went 22 years without know about this

why did nobody ever tell me ?

>someone's going down

>me on the right

Need webms

I would like to thank thank based james for giving us dark angel

>2:46
>You're my best friend and you know everything about me. Almost everything. And I will do almost anything for you.
Okay, Jessica, good read. Let's try it again and this time try to sound like you aren't dead inside.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

booo

bump

>That Looper video that claims F4 ruined her for acting
>ignores all the terrible films she did afterwards
For fuck's sake, she's hot but she was never a good actress. The Eye is completely ignored and that was one of her worst solo leads.

What the hell is she up to these days?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cn7f3uMOY
the video

small parts and a company that gets caught lying about its products every year

1. What is the premise?
2. Fuck you i needn't be reminded that i didnt live the teenage love phase

dem perky teenage diddies

Could be worse. They filmed it in my home city(Gold Coast Australia) and we're both the same age but I was an utter shut-in back then and never went out to anything ever.
I could have met her, maybe, but I never did and never will.

How do I meat a woman as rich as Jessica Alba?

Her career is on the decline, shoulda shown her boobs a long time ago. Now people have lost interest

yeah but she's already made like 400 million probably. That one company has set her up for life

Lucky girl.

>ywn propel this qt through the water by pressing your face into one of her sexy feet.

best brapper in h-wood

There you go. Look at what it looks at what they look like before they turn 100 (30 years of age), and start popping out babies.

How would you know? Where you her doctor at the time? Did you check it yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=8e5YhYs6SZU
she is 34 here

this

You want to fucking give me a heart attack. Jesus fuck hhhnnng

>she is 34 here
I'm scared to click. I saw her in Sin City 2. She's not fat but her body isn't the same as it was in the first film.

It's kinda like Britney Spears. The girl works hard to stay in shape, but no matter what she does her face AND BODY just don't look as nice as they did in her prime.

If teenage girls weren't meant to be sexually attractive, you wouldn't have wanted to fuck them when you were in high school.

>I saw her in Sin City 2.

why would you do that after she ruined the first movie by playing a stripper that doesn't get naked. Alba is a cock tease whore spic mutt whos fans all have blue balls.

the most boring fucking show in the world, you cannot be serious

imagine waking up to this disgusting haggard wretch, no thanks i'll stick to gal gadot