Two gentile businessmen meet on the street. One of them says, "How's business?" The other one says, "Great!"

>Two gentile businessmen meet on the street. One of them says, "How's business?" The other one says, "Great!"

I don't get it.

jews wouldn't say business is great as they would always find a way to complain

Gentiles brag about how good things are going with life and business, regardless of how things actually are. Complaining about work and life is a Jewish pastime. Gentiles won't understand this.

anti-semetic

The joke is oblivious brainwashed whites don't know Jews control them.

Meanwhile uneducated poor white trash will always find a way to blame Jewish people...

The joke is that Jerry is a jew and the word goy means "heathen", just as jews turned their backs on Jesus so too God turned his back on the jews.

ITT: Butthurt gentiles

>having that many variations of Christianity

why are americans so crazy?

>Catholics being so low.

Fucking illegals.

The joke is that because they don't have control of their currency their business and livelihood is destined to fail, when it becomes convenient for those who do control it

It is written that the rich and deceitful will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

But that's literally the joke dumb cunt

The cuck is strong

Jews will never say business is doing great for 2 reasons.

1. Jews love to complain.
2. Jewish superstition is to not brag because of the "evil eye", Jewish parents teach not to bring envy.

As Jerry noted this is really more of a thing with Baby Boomer Jews.

This thread has potential

MFW people sacrifice themselves under the delusion of getting into magical pretend place. So easily manipulated.

>kike's on but nobody's home.gif

Jerry is semite, how can he be anti-himself?

Jews, Indians and Anglos are the master races.

>"nothing in particular"
so agnostic

>what is a self-hating jew

More like the mutilated race, amirite Jerry damn this is easy pay me you bloodsucking kike

Here's some more data for you.

...and WIGS..

He's a multishekellionaire with a huge ego tho, you can't pick up all that dosh with crippling self-loathing

thankfully i had already swallowed my water when he said that

>A christian nazi walked up to me and said "Happy Holidays". Paid a nigger 20 bucks to beat him up

>Real life is a magical pretend place
>karma isn't real
>I don't know any form of spirituality because of my arrogance therefore it doesn't exist

>anyone who believes in God and sacrifices themselves in any way is automatically being manipulated

A "king" is as much a slave to the slave as the slave is to the king.

>These two filthy goyim...uh...I mean gentiles...

A Jewish pedophile walks up to some kids and says "you want to buy some candy?"

Whenever I want to cheer myself up, I say that.

>gentile

What is the correlation here? If i turn into a Jew i have a higher chance of upward income bracket movement by design?

How much did Prince contribute to that 4% for Jehovah's Witnesses?

im gonna fuck you in the ass brogan

>Implying someone has no form of spirituality because they don't subscribe to the Christian or Muslim conception of the afterlife.
>Leveraging martyrdom as an appeal to emotion in order to argue for Catholicism.

I couldn't believe neither of them got it. It doesn't take a Jew to get this simple joke.

how many fucking christians sects do you need
what a fucking joke of a religion

But Jerry is jewish so it's just a wry joke about his own people, and everybody is allowed to make fun of their own race.

There is sufficient enough evidence to suggest that Jewish people are more inclined to have higher income levels than any other religious group. There is a cultural aspect here. If you are from a poor midwestern town in a poor midwestern family and you decide one day to convert to Judaism, you won't magically jump a bracket. These things have other external influences.

It's a joke that Jews would tell each other. It's not really funny. It's just based on racial stereotypes. It's like two white guys saying:

>Two black guys meet on the street. One of them says, "Where are you taking your family on holiday?" The other says, "Florida, we're going to stay with grandpa."

8%

J-Dubs are poorer than dirt are many refuse higher education in lieu of becoming missionaries.

>Implying implications

>Implying using one example of a good soul is indicative of a particular ideology

Take you 20 pieces of silver or whatever heh

*your

>being good with money is apparently an insult
Oh, you retarded Sup Forumsfaggots.............

"Evil eye" is Slavic presumption. Ashkenazis must have learnt that from us or maybe the other way, huh.
But that's interesting, when I think about it, all the Slavs I know, with the exception of maybe Belarusians, love to complain and rarely say that things go great.

>literally cant stop posting about Sup Forums in tv and film threads

Obsessed........hmmmm

Now imagine Larry David asking Woody Allen the same question.

>jews are a religious group

This. You can totally tell when he catches himself.

>being good with money = being a greedy cunt
Hmm
I am a greedy as fuck tho

Very nice sir.

>evil eye
Hey goyim remember how much money I made by using shit materials for the school bridge where dozens of your kids died in an accident?
OY VEY WHY AM I HATED

>not playing along with the bit
this is why you don't have friends

D I R T

N
A
P

Blame this man.

Is there like a joke in here somewhere?

Huh. Mormons did a lot worse than I expected. And wow, congratulations to the hindus. Boy that came out of nowhere. Good job!

The steering column on that atv is broken. However it's not like a dime a dozen tumblr artist would ever care about putting effort into anything they make.

Yeah I don't know why Jerry acted like the joke was such a big deal when the punchline is fairly obvious