What do you think about the death penalty system? All cunts should abolish it?

What do you think about the death penalty system? All cunts should abolish it?

Attached: IMG_0336.jpg (752x501, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e77_1489154468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are the pros and cons of the death penalty?

The troubles of the Japanese Minister of Justice ah, Japanese lawyers called for the abolition of the death penalty, the Japanese people are not willing.

no, rapists and child killers must be killed.

Yes, more than 80% of us support it.

I completely agree with you. They're beyond redemption because nobody wants.

>Sup Forums

All cunts should have it.

>belarus

Attached: 19284861.jpg (231x218, 8K)

I'm ok with this

Politicans would use it as a way to get rid of opponents in here, so I'm agains it.

>Cons
if the sentence is wrong you just killed an innocent man
>Pros
Save money in feeding a man because hell be dead

No. Some people are beyond redemption and are a waste of oxygen. A healthy dose of lead is the only thing they deserve.

I believe death penalty should be used for extreme crimes like murder when there is no doubting that the suspect was the culprit.

I think it's safe to say that there are some people that are unredeemable and don't deserve to live, so it should be an option for extreme cases of violence
you could also argue that life sentence is crueler, but I'm not so sure though, I think it really depends on the individual

in theory I'm for the death penalty, but in practice it's a huge pain in the ass legally and costs a shitload of money and time to go through with it

Literally a non issue on the Human rights side. Few people are killed by Death Penality, it's a long and harduous process and there's very few mistakes.
We should have it for traitors

but shouldn't we kill bankers for the day?

>Save money in feeding a man because hell be dead
Usually they spend decades in prison before the sentence is carried out.

Without question. It's morally bankrupt and not even the sane choice if you're into punishing harsher crimes, since it's literally a get-out-of-jail-free card.

hmmmmmm i'd tell you this thread is fine because it's nice to know other culture's view but Sup Forums has flags now. i dunno

the time it takes to confirm a man while he's confined in the Death Row and all the money spent on him is basically the same as releasing him """early""". not a good pro

well, i think this
>“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”

would you use LOTR quotes after someone rapend and killed your 8 year old daughter? I don't think so

I once heard that it actually cost more money to give convicts the death penalty in America than it is to keep them alive in prisons

yes i would, because the guilt is in both the rapist and in me for not defending my daughter properly. would i deserve death for being a bad father?
plus i agree with him >literally a get-out-of-jail-free card
there are better punishments than killing

Yes, you're right. Japan too. It doesn't matter tho.

>there are better punishments than killing
For example?

what the fuck
so when someone kidnaps your daughter on her way home from school while you're at work, you are guilty as well then?
when a woman gets raped she's also guilty for not protecting herself properly?

I think the most important thing is to catch them when they're still young. it's really easy to spot a future criminal. Get them and sterilize them before they have a chance to breed.

And if they do happen to have children already, sterilize their children as well.

No second chances, huh Japan?

That’s true. Anybody who thinks the death penalty is the cheaper option when compared to life in prison is ignorant. There’s a shitload of waiting, testing, and legal process you have to go through. The death penalty it is up to ten times more expensive than life in prison. There’s also the fact that a lot of people sentenced to death are found to innocent after they are already killed.

They should. First there are cases which can be solved for decades so it'd be unfair if someone was executed for something that he didn't commit. There isn't undeniable evidence.
Even if someone did commit a bad crime, it doesn't mean he should be killed. People change, so maybe he'll improve too. I believe even life imprisonment shouldn't exist.

Omfg, are you fucking serious? Do you mean what the fuck you're saying? Plz say it was just a shitty black humor.

There is widespread use of executions in rural Russia.

>For example?
in case you didn't know, even criminals have standards. child rapists become everyone's "girlfriend" at jail. poetic justice
liveleak.com/view?i=e77_1489154468
(lol at the description)

>when a woman gets raped
it's the father's fault for not protecting her and leaving her locked at the harem
Mashallah brother in faith

Nice and I hope they killed him in the end.

ayy lmao

btw seriously speaking yes, i would FEEL very guilty. taking it on the rapist is exteriorizing that guilt
i don't want to say "women asked for it" when it comes to rape but there's this cute science called victimology in which people study why women get raped (and for example why cars crash) so it can be somehow prevented. so yeah a raped woman could have not been raped, but she was and it's not her "fault" but it happened due to a combination of circumstances. the most common of them is the woman being alone, because predators prefer the easiest and weakest prey
it's very neurotic to think we can control our offsprings' lives but it's sure worth trying

nope, he was transfered to jail infirmary and after a while continued to be raped on

that's not justice though, just a bunch of savages making themselves feel better about not being the worst savages
justice doesn't enjoy torture

It might be necessary in the early stages for developing democracies. Theres no point in executing people in a rich country, we can afford jailing them for life, its a small price for the moral superiority.

Why you painted Sakhalin island red? You want war?

Even if we gonna war, you have no chance, Dimitri.

It should be exceptional use. Like if you kill 50 ppl life in prison just ain't enough.

well here's the wham: justice doesn't exist
- executing someone only lowers society to the muderer's level
- jails are oubliettes. people don't want the criminal to be punished or reformed, they want him to disappear. too bad criminals DO get out of jail, most normies ignore that
- deterrence is a myth. the harsher the punishment the more chances a criminal is taking because EVERYBODY thinks "we can get away with it"
- society/self defense is an "arms race", almost. for every new security method you implement, there's a criminal trying to break down and bypass it. and when he/she achieves it, you create a new security method to upgrade the old one

>fuck reformation, revenge above all
middle east tier

How do you know my name?

we should kill spic retards as well

Don't think about them humanely. I dgaf what justice is cuz I'm not a hero. I just really hope all fucking assholes like rapists and child killers will die in agony.

>executing someone only lowers society to the muderer's level
That is only implying people have equal value

Yeah, some people have no value.

Death Penalty should be abolished and be replaced with Human Experiment Punishment. Anyone who would otherwise get a Death Penalty would be sentenced to Human Experiments.

That's nice. People who are beyond redemption have to die for nice people at least.

All countries should have it.
Certain crimes there is no prison sentence long enough for.

Should be more spread

But only for real proven killers, which means people who didn't kill others shouldn't be killed, like rapists, torturers, they should receive the same thing they did, like Hammurabi, I think there's nothing more just