LEADER OF BRITAIN: "NO PLANS" FOR BREXIT CURRENTLY

Well, good fucking job Britain.

You voted for something but they decided nah fuck it we'll just swap out our party leader, has nothing to do with the vote, but it'll distract these idiots for a while with this clown show circus act

change our leading party leader yeah, not democratic at all by the way oh yeah and fuck you bitch

Meanwhile, here's your new leader donning the full hibab headgear (submission) to meet with "faith leaders". But she's a world leader. Hey. YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP BONGS, NOW YOU FUCKED UP
nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/britain-brexit-eu.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/britain-brexit-eu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big money buys a lot of Muslim Privilege.

I hope everyone enjoys having these fucks control their lives.

Ha ha honestly wish this would happen close to me. Please do it Muslim goat fucker. Tfw Muslims get rked by American white men . Please kek

Check dig^

DAD PLEASE LEAVE THAT STUPID HIPPY COMMUNE AND COME HOME THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

holy fuck why is she wearing a headscarf

what the fuck Europe

>Citing an uninformed shart article that's been covering Brexit for a while, with a pro remain slant
>Literally quoting a Eurocrat that writes for the Guardian
>Shit talking Britain when your presidential candidates are Hillary and Trump, and your current president is a dumb nigger

OP is a faggot

This was your old head of state. Literally he had oral intercourse with a pig.

Your current one literally wears the hijab 99% of the time. commanded by allah by the way. She literally has a vag. your leader? yeah. Literally has a vagina.

Obama would literally beat the shit out of either of these 2 idiots over the head with his selfie stick. Trump will be even better and you will be cucked by us forever. and you're never leaving the EU. Nice try. You lose.

oh yeah and by the way.

You're a Muslim country now. literally an island and you just bent over and said please rape my asshole.

Never seen a Muslim in my life. not one. Don't know whatever that Muslim food you guys talk about every day? I forgot the name but you know what it is?

Americans? we don't know what the fuck you're talking about. every time you make jokes about the Muslims food, we have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The jig is up achlmed

ever heard of a tough cunt?

you don't know shit

>Thinking niggers are preferable to women, and that Obama doesn't suck Muslim dick

Sure thing Jamal.

>Had intercourse with a pig

That's just banter m8.

Meanwhile here's the Muslim, madrasas educated, immigrant nigger America elected TWICE

Yes.

and he has a few more months until he's permanently removed from the White House premises. a few weeks until they start packing their bags.

oh and hes the laughingstock of this particular board you're on right now. Everyone hates him. a lot different than in the case of Britain where you're all playing make-believe as with pretending this Theresa May freakshow has anything to do with the vote that happened. totally defending it, and her. Everyything's fine.

Brexit isn't happened. You're not leaving the EU. by the way when is panic time? When will you stop shilling? ill drop by Sup Forums again, just give me a date when I get rub it in your face when you're still in the EU

>nytimes.kike

Sage

>B-b-b-brexit is happening

>I-I-I-I watched a pirate BBC stream
>im subscribed to Sargon of Cuckad

>guys? Guys? Nigel? Nigel where are you, im scared. were still in the EU

Did you watch the video you stupid fat burger?

January 1st 2017. Enjoy 8 years of Hiliary faggots

>There's no second referendum
>no attempts to sort of stay in the EU by the backdoor

>Never seen a Muslim in my life. not one

Your president for a start.

She's not physically capable of being president for 4, let alone 8. She might be able to fake it to be able to get in for 4, she won't get elected for a second term though. And she won't even live for 8 years.

Did Brexit happen yet? Oh wait, no? did you read the full article Mujamid? it's a full article not a little dailymail article, you actually have to read. I would fly you over here right now to beat your ass, but I don't trust your ass on a plane. Did Brexit happen yet? No? Bitch. How many months has it been

>nytimes
SHART

>This was your old head of state.
Head of government. The Queen is head of state.

Stop talking about British politics you dumb burger.

This is the average British woman when visiting America. Every single fucking time.

and men, who are basically women at this point too. Either one. prepare for a 1 hour long effeminate bitchout about gun laws.

You get out of your Muslim shit hole for 1 second. then you begin sharing your wisdom with everyone else. If Trump's actually elected half of you will probably move here. you're such fucking shit stains, I would remove you from this earth so fucking fast I swear to god I would wipe you out

>"NO PLANS" FOR BREXIT CURRENTLY
But that's absolutely wrong.

This picture triggers me every. fucking. time. 3 point retention holster and this tranny thinks he can get it off a cop before taking an elbow to the face.

WHY CANT WE HAVE A FUCKING CIVIL WAR ALREADY

Nom nom im a 500 year old party and I do things correctly and everybody loves me

>nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/britain-brexit-eu.html
She literally says the opposite of what you just posted you dumbass

You fucking idiot. it's ceremonial. what's the emperor of Japan doing lately?

Who would win between the queen of the Islamic caliphate of Britain and Akihito in a fist fight

Yeah it's going to take a decade of marshmallows and prosperity

She is the ceremonial head of state, Cameron was the head of government. Stop being a faggot just because the USA combined government and state heads into one position and presuming it works the same elsewhere.

suuure

PM of Britain. In the burka, again. Wish I was kidding.

The British head of government*******
not the divinity magical ceremonial one***** fucking bitch

She actually looks better in a hijab than without