Second film is better than first

>Second film is better than first

>Third film is the worst

Oh, I know this one.
>What is X-men?

man i love ahegao.

so glad it slowly gains mainstream momentum

Also, Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Road Warrior

spiderman

empire strikes back

Seriously the most cringey nip shit only someone who has never had sex could find sexy

yes
yes
yes
no

Aliens

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA j/k, it ruined everything

Ahegao and the blowjob face is the absolute worst thing to come from Japan and ruins everything.

I did not open this thread because of the actual topic

>If you enjoy seeing women enjoying sex that means you never had sex
Projecting a little, huh?

Same. I don't even know why.

If you think that face is remotely close to what an actual woman enjoying sex looks like then yes that's a pretty good indicator that you haven't had sex and that you're probably on the spectrum.

smore girl a best

excuse me friend I've had sex more than twice this year

whom this lady

also do you guys know any other hentai artists like mizuryu kei that draw slutty women who love having sex without focusing too much on the NTR angle

>search in google
>instagram result
>a dude doing ahegao

I will stay in 2D from now on.

Also, Terminator 2.

They make that face if you are not a dicklet

Quiet pussy

who the fuck cares? its like complaining about how cars explode in movies, its not a documentary
also he's never made a girl cum before lmao

THIS

where did you get this picture of me

To me they look like they're being hanged to death, which is actually my fetish

CUTE

I don't care jack off to whatever you want. I find anime cringey as a whole in particular the use of over the top symbols to convey emotion(giant bead of sweat, nosebleeds etc). This is the same nip shit, an unrealistic over the top expression to drill home the emotion Incase you're too retarded to infer it.

Women don't look like this when they cum. They just don't. Look at the pictures in this thread. No woman has ever made this face who wasn't pandering to some autistic weeb.

Find it hot if you want but if you think its realistic you are severely deluded. It doesn't really matter but it's such a child like caricature view of sex it's cringe worthy.

Terminator 2

This shit only works in 2D.

>second film is so bad it retroactively ruins the first

ahaego Is so fucking retarded looking.

>Posting or lurking on this Thai fingerbanging forum when you think this

This is the stupid bitch who got a back-alley surgeon to carve up her ears with a knife and try to make them pointy at the tips in order to look like an elf.

I guess she's hiding them now becuse she's realised tehy look too cringe or off putting or they haven't healed properly

got any sources?

in real life these faces aren't sexy because they look like the woman is enjoying themselves.

they're a turn on because it is hot that a woman would do something so slutty and undignified and humiliating just to try and appeal to you and turn you on.

no idea but I'm pretty sure the OP girl have videos in Mannyvids

Easy
Terminator2
Aliens
Godfather2