This is the current situation of the Northern American continent

This is the current situation of the Northern American continent.

Toughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQADSX__s1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uG1PWYOnMto.
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, hopefully leafs leave this board too

Canada will be fine being a faggot on their own. America and Mexico still have a long way to go before we're able to admit you into the Union.

The US and Mexico should just partition Canada

Looks ok, leafs are insufferable faggots.

those hats are comfy
i love winter

I'd rather have drug dealing criminals than leftists

But Mexico and Canada are both the US cum dumpster.

Season 2 never ;;

I dont see a wall.

Buttmad SHART IN MARTS can't handle watching their girlfriends get LEAFED

fuk you

Why is it that everytime I meet a leaf in person they are totaly normal and fun to hang out with, but the second they get behind a keyboard they become massive faggots?

Serious question. Who is more important, Canada or Mexico?

Seems about right, the two shit skin countries getting buddy buddy as the white country tries to slip away.

What in the world is that thing on your flag?

I don't know, you tell me

But the pink and purple haired girls don't actually exist so it's only America

Canada always has a home in the Commonwealth with the UK, Australia and New Zealand

>the second they get behind a keyboard they become massive faggots?
Because it is harder to break a bundle than a single stick.

cute, those two are going to go to the mart together

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

do it faggot troll muslims

Well I won't lie I really don't like Mexicans. But lately I've come to understand that the Mexicans we get here in the US are the worst of the bunch, and aren't really representative of the people who stay in the country to live and work. I also don't really care if we help make their country better because if it became more prosperous and more people stayed there I'd be happy.

THAT BEING SAID I really don't like Canada! It's a fucking cucked country led by an absolute retard and it's being filled with Chinese and shitskin Muslims. I work in an international call center and it seems like EVERY SINGLE CALL I get from Canada is a fucking Punjab or Arab person!!!! Its really no meme that their country is being overrun!

Is that a joke? Mexico hates us now.

>he wants to be American THIS badly

I hope Trumps just waiting for the backlash against Trucul to make his move in Canada.

>I work in an international call center

>America
>blonde
>white
kek

It's a wall of friendship.

*Thoughts

Also, give it time, that'll change. It always does.

Most of the inmigrants are fucking criminals and Narcos, I am pro Trump.He only want to protect his country

>76% white
Only slightly better than 62% americucks
Still better 10% taco

Spic countries should stick together tbqh

This. I used to hate Mexico but lately I'm finding a newfound respect for it's people. My opinion on illegal immigrants haven't changed, they're faggots and need to be sent back. They're also cowards who don't want to tough it out and try to make their own country a better place. Any Mexican who wants to improve their own nation and home is fucking alright with me.

Plus they have a cool flag and an actual real culture, unlike Canada.

Yea & when you lads call I can barely understand a damn word you say! Speak English!

hahahahaha holy fuck hahaha

You're the one with our symbol on your flag, cuck

>50 FUCKING LEAFS

>wtf i love mexico now

My job here is done

That made no sense, kys

don't you mean 'leaf this board'?

Shut up, we are way worse.

>way worse
>country is 60% white and falling

why are there so many idiots like you that dickride americuckistan?

You'll never be American. you'll always be a leaf destined to wilt up and blow away.

Fuck off you sjw faggot

Look in the fucking background, dumbass.

>Calls out United Sharts of Amartica for being 60% white and falling
>Somehow he's the SJW

You must be 18 or older to post here

cali fag here, live in 51% mexi town and its pretty comfy desu

Fellow leafs?

Shut the fuck up please.

Sincerely, a concerned canacuck

>thinking we need leafs or beans
Fuck off we have the entire world at our finger tips. Nobody likes either of you.

I hate Canada and I hate everyone from Canada

Go fuck yourself you cuck

>backround
>in front of them

Canadians are too smug for my taste.

Mexicans? Chill as fuck

They are actually pretty comfy.

Eagles >>>>>> Leafs

IDK how come every Jap I meet in person is an autist but online they pull off alpha banter?

>Canadians are too smug for my taste.

And the hilarious part is that they have nothing to be smug about.

I've been to Canada. It's a fucking shit hole. At least Mexicans have hot, fat assed women, mexican wrestling and delicious food.

Im actually okay with this.

If mexico teams up with trump to uncuck itself and purge the corruption from it, id be cool with a new mexibro alliance.

Fucking Canada does nothing but bring us shame now.

yeah I hate spics and basically think they're an inferior race but I like them a whole lot more than canadians

I think you may be mistaking 'smugness' for 'happiness'

Can you even IMAGINE the moment when President Trump send the US military to fight the cartels?

HORY SHEEEEIT

Dude, we need some space. Just need to, you know, see other people.

It's not you. You're... nice. It's us.

Don't forget our beaches and any ecosystem you can think of.

Greetings from lovely Mexico!

i-if we secede... can we join you and mexico senpai?

>muh ecosystems

Top kek! You're all right.

>us preferring the beaner 3rd low iq sub human inbred shithole that is mexico to a country that is 90% white.

sounds about right

It's actually the complete opposite.
Our PM met with yours last week and discussed economic opportunity.

Now don't get jealous tophat. You still have Alaskans.

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT QUEBEC AS THOUGH IT WAS SEPERATE FROM CANADA QUEBEC IS PART OF CANADA THERE IS NO QUEBEC OUTSIDE OF CANADA AND THEREFORE EVERYTHING QUEBECOIS IS CANADIAN FUCK OFF SAYING POUTINE ISN'T CANADIAN AND HSIT

Hey whatever happened to that based canuck that used to post Capt Canada

>being the majority of those 90% whites: faggots, sjw or pro-muslims/nigger lovers
the eternal leaf

as opposed to you which is an inbred low IQ subhuman beaner living in what will forever be a 3rd world shit hole and your only chance of attaining a decent standard of living is hillary being elected and you hopping the border.

Id slit your fucking throat if you were here

Stay out of this dad. We will wreck their whole country just to destroy that one leaf that constantly posts Obama graphs.

you don't know canadians very well if you actually respect them

what mexicans call 'economic opportunity' is us outsourcing all our jobs their, them shipping the good back and the same price, and them exporting all their criminals and sub 70 IQ retards to the US

Whoah, tophat is jelly as fuck.

Dude, don't talk to Mexico like that.

I'm trying to let them down easy famalam.

Except we love that garbage you bring to us.

as a young person in the US you are actually more likely to be nonwhite than white so Im just going to assume your a dirty spic border hopping anchor baby.

Thanks for mowing my lawn last thursday tho

>Total whites in Canada: 27,000,000
>Total whites in USA: 192,000,000

If your entire country was nuked and your whole population burned, it wouldn't affect the white race at all.

>yfw we nuke all of Canada and obamaleaf turned out to be a American Proxy

Nah, Fuck that. They live inside our house. They can get the fuck out or be good. They had there chance, kick'em.

>more spic babies were shitted out in the US this year than white babies

you are brazil 2.0.

when o'leary becomes canadian PM in the decade he is going to build a wall between us.

Trudeau is a gigantic effeminate cuck. If Trump becomes president, Trudeau will reel back all the shit he's said and suck Donald's dick.

I would be really happy if i had left india and migrated to Canada, you fucking streetshitting curry-gobling.

>Mexico

And to you Amerifats, watch. youtube.com/watch?v=dQADSX__s1Q and remember Winter Is Coming.

why is his approval rating so low? seems like a decent guy.

IQ: 70

>shillary being elected
not going to happen chink...
Yes, we've got plenty of problems, but electing that witch would be the worst thing that could happen to us and murricans (the warmongering is something that might hurt murris only though).
I wouldn't be so certain about muh 1st world position if i were you, your whites are cucked and led by a fagget and since he's pro muslims, niggers and chinks you'll be either a caliphate of goatfuckers running amok stoning wome to death y / chinks displacing you (implying you aren't a chink) or nogs niggering and breeding like there wasn't a tomorrow

>that video

Typical canadian male

Any more of these? I wanna collect them

Mexico will build the wall and Canada will pay for it.

because beaners are retarded sub human monkeys.

all they want from any president is gibs and welfare.

you live in a sub 80 IQ third world shit hole filled with retarded monkeys. Literally no better than many african countries in terms of violence and economics

Underrated.

Smug people have no joy. Just like everyone who lives in LOL LEAFTOWN

>you fucking streetshitting curry-gobling

kekkity kek

furthermore can you Americans even pass our values test youtube.com/watch?v=uG1PWYOnMto. BTW, this is what you call extreme vetting.

get the fuck out of my continent you fucking POO IN LOO pajeet.