Why do hate your homeland girls

?

Attached: 1520705734326.png (556x519, 176K)

They’re too familiar with the system and have nothing to lose.

they are brain dead crypto-americans and only fuck niggers and arabs

What do you mean by crypto-americans? Is it because of the influence of our media or something?

I've never met anyone here with a mail order bride desu

i don't because i'm not a maladjusted manchild incel that can't talk to girls

I don't hate anyone.
It's very irrational to hate people based on superifical resons like how they express themselves on social media.
If i were to get to know one of the ''homeland girls'' i'm sure i would have reason enough to hate them because of how vapid, stuck up, dumb, and arrogant they seem.
So far though, i don't hate them

yes, there is little difference between the average danish girl and an american, they even speak english

these types of marriages are actually fairly rare and you are believing memes too much.

They are ugly and the ones who are decent are whores or just look for money

>implying it's me and not them
Goes for all nations though. I'd pair up with any non-ugly likeable female from anywhere and give that relationshit a shot.

Jesus, I remember wondering if something like that would happen back when I was a kid playing xbox with brits.

Wh*teoids are inferiour and disgusting. I can't change myself, but at least I can date a cute BLACK girl

FUCK i forgot to post a pic

Attached: 2afe1d217958c1d064be6c3e9d533eb2.jpg (1080x1349, 382K)

t.Angela Merkel

>Polish women
>Russian women
>Ukrainian women
>Ever acting like that

ahahahahaha, yeah sure

How do I euro flag?

Attached: 1503721017515.png (183x275, 4K)

came to post this, now i have nothing to do here anymore

a proxy
doesn't need to be a proxy on purpose, old Opera Mini worked on proxies because it had to reread from html format to a format your cellphone is comfortable to process. new app eliminated that, i think

>horse faced
>yellow teeth
>body of a plank
>all have the exact same """"""fashion"""""sense
>love racemixing

I just installed Opera, it has a built-in VPN which displays with an europe flag. I think it's only for people actually from europe, so americans will probably have an US flag.

Attached: .png (1427x1180, 264K)

well i am in the current flag country and i used to get US flag when posting. unfair
btw you use 4chanpass, don't you you faggot? i can't post from opera anymore because captcha gets fucked up

Sup Forums doesnt let me post from VPN at all because it says it's banned

they are either dumb or think they are superior being but if they don't they can be pretty cool

testing

t. Alberto Barbosa

re-testing

I have the VPN on, why doesn't it work?

What the flag!!??

Attached: areyouawizzard.jpg (1252x704, 112K)

my guess is this >new app eliminated that, i think

>do as in the photo
>next generation of anglo girls is even worst

>russian and ukrainian girls
>would never date a black
>big family
You virgins are truly delusional.

>Never date a black
>FUCKING AFRICA, Ukraine, Russia and others
rly?

I don't. Our girls are top tier quality and i'm aware of this. Sure they're not as "loyal" and "traditional" as Sup Forums claims them to be - from this point they're mainly average - but i just like the whole concept of "asia meets nordics" plus slightly more down to earth than western women.

Yes, American women are disgusting
Not only white women, but Americanized women of all races

Spoiled, entitled and conceited.

Economy and low education faggots