Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8iucax_i6iU
strawpoll.me/13858324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

how are you so fast?

Dougie home

Did people really didn't liked One Punch Lad fucking up BOB? I though he was great, wrecking Chad and then fulfilling his destiny.

Would you eat at Judy's /tpg/?

>feeling THIS empty
im so sorry user

Anyone else get ketamine flashbacks from episode 18 lmao

If another underage crossboard cunt brings up anime to compare things, I'll fucking lose it. How limited must you be for fuck sake?

>mfw

Very well explained, finally one post that exposed Lynch and his hack show.

I actually remember thoroughly enjoying the movie as a kid. It even encouraged me to buy some F4 comics and I don't really think they were any better - the origin story with an experiment gone wrong, some underground mole guy releasing some kinda godzilla in the middle of New York of all places, what is this shit
Never watched the second movie though (I only heard it's somehow worse). Nor did I rewatch the first one.

>A-at least Part 8 was kino...

"No!"

>Diane and Cooper drive into alternate dimension
>they stop at that motel
>Cooper goes to the front desk and disappears out of frame
>Diane looks over
>doppleganger/tulpa/clone stares at her front the darkness
>Cooper comes back
>acts very weird

Holy FUCK how come I didn't realize this before? Diane got DOPPLECOOPED again, didn't she?

this was hilariously bad

Name a better show then.

last scene was a dream
laura in 1989 is the dreamer
cooper asks what year is it
laura's mother calls out to her from the waking world
laura recognizes her mother's voice and realize she's dreaming
she screams and wakes up back in 1989 the morning they would have found her body had cooper not had changed the past

Freddie was the real hero, especially when he knocked Chad the fuck out

>trying to force myself to like Twin Peaks
>it won't take

God-dammit. I WANT TO LOVE YOU

your brain is walnut sized, get fucking real

It's kind of like an alternate dimension episode of Rick and Morty

Briggs' expression cracked me up. It's the quizzical, semi raised eyebrow as though he's seen some serious shit in his floating head form.

Lynch is and always will be a mentally hack who makes non-sense that people overanalyze to extreme levels. But its what you would expect from modern "art" which is why so many sub-human leftists enjoy his films. You won't ever see a hard working conservative enjoy this garbage ever. They would call it for this: non-sense leftist garbage full of confusion just like their retarded worldview and lives.

>inb4 lynched xD xD

>into alternate dimension
Wrong.

autism

Now that this is over which other show can I follow to feel superior to my peers?

fuck off

my issue is more that he was a random feeling character introduced way too late

Every time he kissed Diane he shifted dimensions

Lynch really makes me appreciate decent,
concise, purposeful storytelling cause of how much I miss it

>the doctor from the hospital in s3 and the desk clerk in s1 and 2 are played by the same actress
>first 17 episodes of s3 were already in a separate timeline

There is nothing left now. Television is a huge void now.

What are we supposed to do now, lads?

why are you copypasting comments from facebook

Doctor Who.

'no'

>hard working conservative
abusing welfare isn't hard work

Another mentally ill Lynchite overanalyzing and coming up with retarded interpretations.

People who enjoy Lynch and his works are as mentally ill as he is desu.

youtu.be/8iucax_i6iU

>separate timeline
Wrong.

It's world 6, as shown by the number near Page's house
the "origianl" world was world 3 as shown when Cooper entered the socket numbered 3 and became Dougie

So, did Sarah stabbing the picture of Laura cause her to disappear in the forest and to the collapse of that reality, or was it a red herring?

>posting it again

You're not a 'hard working conservative' you're a do nothing bitch boy having a pure autism fit about a TV show, literally kill yourself you nerd.

>Briggs is suddenly evil
Defend this Lynchfags

>Sheryl Lee being deaged 20 years and looking like a fucking burn victim
cuteposters on suicide watch

>that five minutes of Coop running through the woods with 1989 Laura
>tfw I believe he was gonna save her at ret-con the entire series
;_;
There are no happy ending

How is he evil?

It was really silly. I guess it makes sense if it was a juvenile revenge fantasy / power trip in Laura's mind, but Laura being the dreamer doesn't totally add up either.

Reminder: if you were willing to endure this scene, you already knew the ending was capable of being a complete kick in the pants.
You were already suffering from Stockholm Syndrome past this point.

>>tfw I believe he was gonna save her at ret-con the entire series

this would've been a fucking awful ending

>read about fan outrage to original series ending as well as FWWM
>now we can see it happening in real time
Living history boys.

I'm watching inhumanoids

they led boop to his death

That scene was a nice little interlude and the music was great.

The way I see it, this had the desired effect. Many people feel disappointed, but many people are coming up with their own ways of solving the mystery that this was. For the years to come, people will try to analyze this, along with the final dossier and they will have vastly different interpretations, opening up minds.

Also I think people should pay attention to their dreams, those of importance. Those that seem elaborate enough that make you think about them even for one day. One of my dreams back in 2010 made me feel the same way I felt with the ending. I can still remember and describe it without issues.

this isn't nearly as well viewed a series as back then, twin peaks was a huge phenomenon when it aired, and now it kind of isn't

Read a fucking book, the superior art form.

How was Briggs evil? He was cooperating, or maybe just observing, the Fireman dump Mr. C into the exact spot where he shouldn't be. He was literally lining up BOB for a punch.

>tfw no qt FBI special agent will go on a 26 year journey through time and spell and hellish dimensions to save the life of one young woman

Reminds me of Lain and K on. I recommend watching them in order to understand s3

was it sweep kino?

better than most roadhouse performances

Literally nothing wrong with that scene

The only way you can be this butt-blasted is because everything I said applies to you.

What's having mental illness like, lad?

I love seeing people so mad, note its all Sup Forums babies.

I guess this season is evidence that giving free rein to a creator isn't always a good thing.
Maybe somebody should have told Lynch to tone down the autism just a bit.

Anyone else notice the josie hum when cooper cole and Diane went to that door that opened with the great northern key?

trying too hard to start shit

Fuck off, Mark, I'm not reading your book!

>briggs is suddenly evil
kek how braindead can you be

Where was Jessie and female cop when Freddie fight with Bob?

I feel sorry for your mother

Passion of Joan of arc, Wild Strawberries, Pickpocket, Persona, Andrei Rublev.

All better

>tfw girl broke my heart on Friday
>tfw Twin Peaks is over yesterday

Is there ever a happy ending, bros?

I hope I wasn't the only one disappointed by the blatant omission of Annie.

I just keep seeing general Hammond from Stargate.

yeah, two minutes of sweeping
what the fuck? xD
:P

>I'm yet another asshat who enjoys trolling on message boards to discredit the works of others because I have nothing better to do with my life/time.

Yeah...... holidays must be real fun at your house.

Ask someone who has been listening to My Prayer for over 20 years every god damn Sunday anything.

Lynch is a master of framing.

>when a mental midget tries to call my brain small
I work out at the library bruh, also prove me wrong (you can't).

I'M GLOWING BRIGHT OBSIDIAN

It wasn't josie, it was the humming Ben Horne and his secretary heard at the great northern.

A lot of characters were introduced late in the season and most didn't had the chance to be as relevant as Freddie. If he didn't punched the guys at the Roadhouse they wouldn't be there to save Andy and wreck BOB, it had something of a puzzle coming together feel.

A lot of things in TP are silly af but matter to the show, look at the Tibetan Method for example.

The problem is that as he went full autist the "fans" went full sheep so this shit got decent enough ratings, all people sheepish enough to watch this shit without questioning its quality of course but it's still an audience.

your use of hyphens makes me far more angry than your attempt to politicise a fucking TV show. go to bed alex jones

who honestly gave a shit about Annie tho? The only thing she ever >did in the original series was get kidnapped by Windom. That's it.

Anyone got the Burlington Bar reaction video to Ep17/18?

What happend to Leo though?

>twin peaks generals always pleasant
>final happens and mildly annoys some people
>three times as many posters start shitting up every twin peaks thread

Annie was a Tulsa. She was never mentioned up until the moment she arrived.

10/10 episode, but 7/10 finale.
Hope there's next season. Somebody needs to stop Judy.

Face full of spiders, m8.

He's a dentist now

The last two parts literally explored every possible way it could've been entirely concluded as a show from ret-conning the entire series, to having a big bad boss fight, etc.

Notice how whenever people say "imagine if it ended that way" talking about those scenes and in the same breath talk about how dumb it is. That's the point. The last scene is how it should've ended. Any other way out like most of 17 was leaning towards would've been really fucking stupid and not as memorable.

VOTE

strawpoll.me/13858324
strawpoll.me/13858324
strawpoll.me/13858324
strawpoll.me/13858324
strawpoll.me/13858324

he's holding on

I can't find a fucking ~5GB (each) 1080p upload of the last two episodes anywhere!
Please help me!

Read his page on TwinPeaks wiki

Yeah, the josie hum

They'll all be gone by wednesday.