Milo Yiannopoulos

Thoughts on him and his views on Trump? What was his past politcal history. Gimmie the goodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Opportunist

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

faggot jew trying to get a few shekels from the ''''''alt-right''''''''

milo pleas stop making these threads. no one gives a fuck about you

I no longer like this faggot since that photo of him sucking a cock was released.

Fucking gross.

fag's a fag.

I'm not gay, but I would smash.

Milo is a provocateur, he's trying to get attention from tech savvy millennials (Twitter ban, alt right, gay conservative meme, etc...). There is a niche for a faggot like him. The frat boys accept him in the current year. Not so much 20 years ago.

At the end of the day, jews gonna jew. But no one trolls the SJW left like him.

>2016
>NOT FOLLOWING OUR BASED LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT ALEXANDER JANHAS!

Common is the current time cicle!

Fucking shit milo we get it. You're desperate for attention

Now that Milo's been banned from Twitter, I hear nothing about him. He really lost his platform.

I don't like him, but I do like his work.

Because of Milo, I always thought and still do think the "alt-right" is a bunch of liberals that are just openly racist, and don't support democrats only because democrats push multiculturalism.

faggot kike attention whore

He's a fag, what else is he gonna do in is free time?

Isn't he that dumb chocolate guzzler who embezzled a million bucks that he had said would go to white college students?

Someone should hide his anal beads in a jar of pure staph infection pus.

Everyone ITT secretly enjoys watching Milo, and thinks he's fun -- but they have to act ~tsundere for because of Sup Forums peer pressure.

This

that was a bullshit ban in any case.

how many times do we have to have this thread, Milo?

> half german jew
> would turn gay for him
> mfw no black

he is going to betray everyone

he hijacked the gay and alt right meme

what he is going to do I'm not sure

Intellect that's a political genius. Literally will smash anyone in a debate.

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

do it fagot troll muslims

He's a Faggot, through and through. Sup Forums has been hiding behind red-pilled, conservative, or conspiracy theorist minorities for years. Hoping that if they have one minority who accepts white supremacy.The rest wouldn't think we we're racist. I'm not even against what most of you think is degeneracy either, nothing wrong with being gay. Everything with being a Faggot.

I'm not milo lol.

like I said

he is going to betray them all

Woooah op here i thought Sup Forums loved milo. I guess you're all trendy just like fb. It's a sad day for Sup Forums. All hope is lost.

He doesn't actually want Trump elected according to his most recent chat with Rogan.

Whhat? Links

Sup Forums generally thinks quite negatively of Milo

>''''''alt-right''''''''
*#AltRight

Faggot kike that claimed alt-right's racism/antisemitism was "just trolling"

Why do I agree with all his points? Or did liberals invade Sup Forums?

He's extremely unremarkable and doesn't really have much of a voice or following without Twitter. If it wasn't for Breitbart, most of us would never hear his name again.

>Why do I agree with all his points?

Because you're a faggot

>most recent

No.