7th smartest person on Earth

What went wrong?

Nothing. He is perfect.

Not anymore Pic related is smarter

Is moon girl smarter than riri though?

He used his brain power to give himself some arm power. Everything seems to be going according to keikaku.

(that means plan)

Yes.
She is the smartest in the planet

Incredible Hercules ended.

Why would you post a DC character in a Marvel thread? And no one has ever claimed that she was one of the top geniuses in the DCU either, she's just a normal genius character not a super genius.

>read the file name.jpg

You are not a very bright lad.

>Doom is second to a little girl
>when Reeds inevitably comes back that means he's going to be knocked down to third
Why does Doom even get out of bed ?

>She is the smartest in the planet

*sigh*

Man, I liked Tanya. It's a shame that she's going to be confined to the dustbin of history.
She was on a team book, for god's sake, they should've given her a new or unused name.

I read the filename. I still don't get posting that profile in this thread when the characters aren't similar at all besides both being black females.

Please explain

Would you press?
>smartest person on earth
>you can't communicate

>16yr old didndu girl is a "genius"
Suspension of disbelief ruined.

this

>the characters aren't similar at all besides both being black females.

he had so much potential why did they have to waste it by making him become the new hulk

How is that a joke though? They don't even have the same powerset. If you're calling Riri a ripoff wouldn't someone like Natasha Irons be a better comparison?

Too much gamma radiation and teenage hormones.

that would be an insult since Natasha Irons actually had something interesting happen with her in 52.

Riri won't even amount to that.

>If you're calling Riri a ripoff wouldn't someone like Natasha Irons be a better comparison

No one called her a ripoff, she is a 16 years old super genius nigger with an afro

He's great as the Hulk, though.
Once Bruce comes back and takes being the Hulk back, he can go on to be a supermath solo hero.

>it will all be ok once Bruce comes back
> it will all be ok once Rogers comes back
> it will all be ok once Thor comes back

did they ever say who the 1st-6th smartest people are?