Just 4 days until you'll float too

>Just 4 days until you'll float too

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

it doesn't even understand clown phobia

Plant

Why are you so excited to be disappointed?
The trailers make this movie look like just another generic shitty horror flick but this time it has cringey acting from the monster and the kids

>said no one ever

I agree. This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

My dick will be floating if they have the sewer orgy

Does Sony have the balls to just slightly imply they MIGHT have all fucked?

Fuck off you fucking retard, you understand NOTHING.

Pennywise is supposed to look like a cuddly Bozo The Clown type character, he's funny and harmless on the surface, he's the kind of person a child will run up to and take his hand. That's the entire fucking point.

He's not supposed to look like nightmare fuel. The fact that the filmmakers can't grasp this simple concept makes it pretty fucking obvious that the entire project is one big bucket of warm shite. Enjoy your jump scares.

Disappointed? You're off your rocker, fella! This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

Is this some shit new meme?

Are you some kind of shit newfag?

>Pennywise is supposed to look like a cuddly Bozo The Clown type character, he's funny and harmless on the surface, he's the kind of person a child will run up to and take his hand. That's the entire fucking point.

I know this is some shitty bait but for people who take him serious.

Your thinking of the shitty adaption on TV, in the book he is often described as being "off", only normal looking if you don't take a second look. Once you get close you see how odd his clothes look, how ugly his makeup is, how many teeth he has when he smiles, and about everything else how he drives you crazy just looking at him.

That is from the book, not your imagination or some shitty made for tv dreck.

this so fucking hard

every single retard complaining he looks too scary, he's fucking supposed to be, he doesn't get a kick out of looking nice to kids, all it wants to do is scare them so he can eat them straight away, what could it possibly gain from looking cute and cuddly? that's the equivalent of shitting on your own food for it

One, nothing wrong with me

>4 days
>still embargoed
It's shit

in the book he literally takes on scary forms because instilling fear in his child victims is like "salting the meat". Did you forget that Pennywise is only one of It's apparitions and it frequently takes on other forms because the particular victim in question fears certain things more than clowns? Such as Dracula, Gill-man or even just a regular gush of blood?

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>in the book

THREE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>Makes a fucking retarded statement about how Pennywise is supposed to look
>Gets put in his place twice
>Acts like a bitch

He thrust his fist against the post and still insist he sees the ghost

FOUR, EVERYONE WALK THE DINOSAUR!

CUTE

are you clinically retarded?

I will unironically watch it in the cinema. Sounds like it's pretty good

I'm with you. If they get it half right, it'll still be good.